PDA

View Full Version : Scoring mota in Tijuana

IanCurtisWishlist
09-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey People!

My lady and I are going to take a little trip to Tijuana. She is Latina and I am as white as they come but speak a little Spanish. I want to know how to get like a pound of mota in Tijuana without getting robbed and murdered. I'm not planning on smuggling it--I just want to smoke it on vacation. Does anybody have any tips? What's the prices like down there? How does one find the mota without being thrown into Mexican jail???

Donde esta la mota?????

stinkyattic
09-18-2007, 07:07 PM
I would not be asking around for a pound if I were you in that case. I mean, what, are you going on vaca for a YEAR or something?
:wtf:

I smell fish... oh wait... that was the fish n chips I had for lunch... no really... something still isn't right here.

I've never been to Mexico but I CAN say, treat it as you would any area where you aren't that familiar. Stick to the heavily populated tourist districts, don't go alone with anyone, and for the love of Pete, don't be asking for no stinkin' POUND of anything!!! You might as well say, "Hello, my name is Tourist with cash in my pocket, please hassle me/ rip me off/ arrest me/rob me."

This thread is kinda borderline too BTW.
I'm responding and leaving it up because I think you are about to put yourself in a risky situation.
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful.

IanCurtisWishlist
09-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I heard that it was basically tolerated in Tijuana. I guess asking for a pound might be kind of ridiculous. a couple ounces is more like it.

As for your comments about this being fishy, I guess you have the right to be suspicious. But seriously I'm not asking for anybody to hook me up online. I'm just wondering what areas there are to buy it in. I've posted on this website for a long time , just search around. I'm not a narc if that's what you're implying!

HighTillIDie
09-18-2007, 07:18 PM
like you would anywhere

find where the smoke is, chill and party... and once everyone is familiar with one another, then ask about weight.

still take all precautions

EDIT, last time i was in mexico, i followed my nose ;)

stinkyattic
09-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh no no worries, I never suspected or mean to imply that you were a narc, only that a full pound seemed excessive for personal use on a short vacation. Just be careful!!!!

ncnavguy
09-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I used to live and San Diego and made Tijuana my second home. First of the place is mad dirty and mad dangerous, if I had a choice I'd head an hour south to Rosalita, where you can actually chill on vacation, go to the beach with out bathing in industrial waste,and get weed more safely.But if your'e intent on getting some in TJ, DON'T ASK FOR A POUND!! you will either end up having to pay large bribe money to the policia to keep out of jail, or robbed rolled and left in a gutter, becuase if you ask for a pound they know that you have alot of money at once. The best way I've found was to go to a club (ie Animal X etc) thats friendly to americans (watch out for Adelitas though, your girl would not be happy if you ended up there ;) ) and after you pay to get in ask some of the patrons or bouncers. You can also score from the touts (these are the guys that walk up to you on the street and ask what you need) They throw in a middle man price of and added 10-20 dollars usaully though. Only buy in Oz or less amounts to help protect yourself and never NEVER get in a car with someone to go pick it up. The city is run by ruthless drug cartels whose main business is coke exports across the US border.
But once again I would suggest riding an hour south to Rosalita and just buying it off a friendly face on the beach as its readly available, cheaper and better quality usually.

friendowl
09-18-2007, 09:25 PM
^^^^ what he said is what i was gonna say
rosarito is a lot better

HighTillIDie
09-18-2007, 09:28 PM
^^^^ what he said is what i was gonna say
rosarito is a lot better

Rosalita

wtf

tokinsplinter
09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
rosarito is WAY better than TJ, chiller, cleaner, and feel safer.

the image reaper
09-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I go to Mexico occasionally, but have friends that live there seasonally ... frequently, the dealer that sells to you, will turn you in, so he gets his pot back, plus keeps the money, and makes some points with the Federales who will put you UNDER the jail ... now, things get exaggerated, and certainly that doesn't happen all the time, but, it only has to happen once ... :smokin:

ncnavguy
09-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Rosalita

wtf

yeah... I'm high as fuck, I guess my mind wandered to the chicas

geonagual
09-18-2007, 09:46 PM
haha..he said Adelitas...Go there! LOL

IanCurtisWishlist
09-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Good advice! Maybe I won't go to Tijuana...... yeeeeah but i appreciate everybody's input!

MadSativa
09-20-2007, 06:19 AM
dude TJ is one of the coolest places on earth just remember to keep your heada down when the cars are back firing......... I was with a girl about 5 years ago in TJ and a fire fight brok out and she was standing up all where are all the cars backfiring at, I pulled her down and we watched a kool 3 on 5 fire fight im the streets if south TJ.

silkyblue
10-05-2007, 07:40 PM
I went to Tjuana to get some Vanilla
its a dirty, dry, hot~~~ little city with lots of local color

I bought bracelets from the little children
they sell their wares
they were pitiful, the store owners will steel you blind, if your not payin attention especially for a woman
that country needs help bad.

give them some money George Bush!

:jointsmile: