PDA

View Full Version : Is Kenneth Lay really dead?

wickerbill
09-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Top Bush contributer, rip off artist, & architect of the down-fall of ENRON, Ken Lay, supposedly died of a heart attack just before going to prison thus allowing his family to keep any fines or money related to his crimes from being collected. Knowing the power of the government to hide & protect their cronies, I find Mr Lay's demise very convenient. Although I have no proof of this,after rigged elections, an illegal war, torture, the sacking of US treasure, constitutional rights being esponged, etc, I am skeptical that he is dead. What do you think?

NeverTouchedADrug
09-18-2007, 03:35 PM
I love a good conspiracy theory! I haven't heard anything about this, yet, but hopefully some more people will chime in with their two cents! It would make sense though, in this day and age, that our government WOULD try to hide something like this from us. Maybe the money from ENRON was laundered into a government project.... who knows. Let's discuss :)

Mohksha
09-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Sadly, that does make some sense. I certainly could believe it, although I would need actual evidence. I wouldn't rule out the possibility though.

killerweed420
09-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Witness protection program run amoke? Who knows whats going on in this government anymore.

wickerbill
09-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Keep in mind that no one inside W's bubble from Rove to Rummy to Gonzalas to Brownie to Cheney and beyond, have yet to answer for anything, and they keep changing the rules to protect them.