PDA

View Full Version : will be in portland 9-18 thru 10-3

sweet jane
09-14-2007, 07:15 PM
hey everybody

i'll be visiting portland for the first time in a few days. i've been living and veg cooking on a commune in the berkshire mts of mass for a while, but now it's time for something else and i'm planning a move to pdx. it's been in my head for a while now, i'm expecting it to be dream land. i'm 22/f really laid back outgoing and easy to get along with. i'm staying with a friend in portland but also doing some couchsurfing and hoping for more places to crash. i'm just looking to meet the city, as many people as possible, i'm down for anything. get in touch if you wanna go out or sit down for one.

all love- jenna

U.S_Customs_pothead
09-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, dream land is not what your going to see, this time of year its a bit grey and wet. But it is an awesome town! Spring and summer is when this town really shines, the rest of the time it can get a bit dismal.. But hey.. Make the best of it!

GreatWhiteHuntr
09-21-2009, 06:17 PM
hey everybody

i'll be visiting portland for the first time in a few days. i've been living and veg cooking on a commune in the berkshire mts of mass for a while, but now it's time for something else and i'm planning a move to pdx. it's been in my head for a while now, i'm expecting it to be dream land. i'm 22/f really laid back outgoing and easy to get along with. i'm staying with a friend in portland but also doing some couchsurfing and hoping for more places to crash. i'm just looking to meet the city, as many people as possible, i'm down for anything. get in touch if you wanna go out or sit down for one.

all love- jenna

Welcome to God's Country Jenna....

crymsonkyd
09-28-2009, 02:38 AM
hello all. I am new to the columbia gorge area, processing my paperwork, looking for other medical recipients. please add me as a friend, I know no one here that is herbal friendly and am currently seriously bummed.

George

natebizzel
10-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Jane while your in portland make sure gets you to checkout the bagby hotsprings their the shit have fun in portland
nate

killerweed420
10-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I lived in Portland for a year in 1972. I don't know how much its changed but it use to be really a fun place to live. There use to be great concerts held all summer long at Mt. Tabor.

scadabout
10-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh Portland is wonderfull!!!

Powell's city of books! way cool

How could any city that has it's own "City of Books" be bad?

get to go there a couple times a year and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Need to get out of the rain for a day or two? just go east an hour and you are dry.

welcome to the north west enjoy!