PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions???

jayroldtight
02-21-2004, 04:25 PM
I have lived in Charlotte, NC for about 3 years now. I come from Ohio land of the care free and I had connections everywhere to get my personal groove on. Since I have been here I have been so sober I could scream. I work for a large corporation, I sit and pine away at my PC till I want to choak and all I can think about is getting my hands on the stickiest of icky. I work with nothing but 40 year old family folks that aren't in to this kind of thing like me.

I am stuck people, where is a good place to start to try and get something. I am no narc, I am just a 24 year old man that would love the taste of some great green. I miss getting high, and I tired of being made to feel as though I am doing something wrong just because I want to get high instead of sloppy drunk.

If you all were in a new town, where would you start? I can't even grow a damn chia pet so growing is out of the question.

Any help would be killer and appreciated. And thanks for letting me vent

fat blunts of skunk
02-22-2004, 12:30 AM
go to a local bar and start conversation with people and just ask em if they know where you can find some bud... whats the worst that could happen?

jayroldtight
02-22-2004, 02:27 AM
The super conservatives are the only problem, but I gotta work up the gusto!

mellow mood
02-22-2004, 03:46 AM
if u want some herb, just go outside like at 10h00 and just look out for "suspicious" :eek: people and just ask em'. or the best is to start a few plants and then your happy for a long time!

peace

Trips Rolls Bowls
02-22-2004, 05:03 PM
HEY! charlotte? damn im in huntersville(right next to you). Weed should be everywhere...im only in high school but its like a field of dreams. But yea, just go to a club or something, talk to those "suspicious" ppl and see where you get. Good Luck Man.....o and by suspicious i ment drug people...not narc ppl.....if that makes sense

NattyDread
03-02-2004, 05:34 PM
just ask someone with dreadlocks :D

kevy cola
03-04-2004, 01:41 AM
just ask someone with dreadlocks :D

"if your desperate you can get it from the rastas in washington square park, but that stuff ain't even weed most of the time. I don't fall for that shit anymore"

Junkdogg88
03-05-2004, 09:50 PM
kool, im in salisbury. about 45min away. what i do is just go to the movie theater at around 9:00 see a good movie then around 11:00 there should be a bunch of black ppl(no offense) standing around, go ask them. 80% of the time they have weed.

ewells2420
03-07-2004, 08:38 PM
get a big ass megaphone and go around yelling...."I need weed!" lol j/k man. Good luck.

Leftover Crack
03-07-2004, 09:23 PM
id ask around at a bar or club

bowlsnapper2012
09-02-2004, 09:26 PM
"if your desperate you can get it from the rastas in washington square park, but that stuff ain't even weed most of the time. I don't fall for that shit anymore"

sweet half baked is the shit. also just go to concerts where u think people who listen to the band will smoke when u see someone ask them

jolly green giant
09-02-2004, 09:41 PM
dont buy. grow

roll it up
09-03-2004, 01:58 AM
half baked! ask the police if they have any bud

.................................................. .ermmmm yea fuckin right.that would be the stupidest thing in the world

KillaBuzz
09-03-2004, 03:13 AM
ask sum1 who lookz like they bout 17 an wood b the kinda person 2 smoke weed. if im desperate i can alwayz get it by juss askin ppl. but id definatly get sum lil babiez growin man, itz so worth it. woodnt have ta wrry bout a dealer then.
PeAcE

UserName AlphaNiner
09-03-2004, 08:25 AM
Personally....no matter how desperate I was....I would NEVER ask a stranger if they had bud. There are too many 1) cops, 2) shady motherfuckers.

Call me paranoid...........but I think that would probably be the WORST advice you could give someone.

Personally, I would say: grow. or travel back to the land of Ohio and pick up a large amount to tide you over until you get on your feet in this new place.

KillaBuzz
09-04-2004, 03:51 AM
tru enuff alpha niner, but in his case, askin a stranger may b the only way fer him ta get herb az he said he cant grow(not sure y, but who am i 2 question that), u rlly do gotta b careful when dealin wit strangerz, there r alotta ppl who will rip u off. i woodnt wrry 2 much bout the copz, they cant go around sellin pot an make an arrest fer possession, therez a law against that. besidez, if they lookin 2 bust sum1 they aint gunna wait till sum1 comez 2 them they gunna try an ask u if u wanna sell sum pot, thatz when u say no. i never take it frum ppl who r tryin 2 sell it 2 me, cuz then i wonder wutz wrong wit it an all that shit. i kno wut itz like ta b rite desperate, an if u can honestly say ud never ask a stranger, well get 2 my level ov desperation an u'll c!
PeAcE

UserName AlphaNiner
09-04-2004, 08:10 AM
"an if u can honestly say ud never ask a stranger, well get 2 my level ov desperation an u'll c! "

I've been through every spectrum of desperation. Never have and never will purchase something illegal and potentially harmful to my wellbeing from someone I didn't know and trust....If I were moving to another place, I would stock up before I left and just kept it light for a while... Maybe make some friends there and ask if they smoke. Spark up a bowl after a while...then ask if they could get some more.

KillaBuzz
09-07-2004, 01:04 AM
well i can definatly see yer side ov it, i juss cant go wit out budz.

UserName AlphaNiner
09-07-2004, 06:53 AM
Well, anywhere you go...someone will be smoking weed. As long as you get to know who you're dealing with first, it's cool. Don't be stupid about it, though. Laced weed, cop busts, violent deals, and all of that great stuff are very real risks.

Lulu
09-07-2004, 07:30 AM
I have lived in Charlotte, NC for about 3 years now. I come from Ohio land of the care free and I had connections everywhere to get my personal groove on. Since I have been here I have been so sober I could scream. I work for a large corporation, I sit and pine away at my PC till I want to choak and all I can think about is getting my hands on the stickiest of icky. I work with nothing but 40 year old family folks that aren't in to this kind of thing like me.

I am stuck people, where is a good place to start to try and get something. I am no narc, I am just a 24 year old man that would love the taste of some great green. I miss getting high, and I tired of being made to feel as though I am doing something wrong just because I want to get high instead of sloppy drunk.

If you all were in a new town, where would you start? I can't even grow a damn chia pet so growing is out of the question.

Any help would be killer and appreciated. And thanks for letting me vent
Can't you get someone from Ohio to post you some?????

Johny Pot Seed
09-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Buy tickets to the next Dave Mathews Band concert. Than just look for the hippies. Or someone who looks compleatly out of place, usually they are there just to sell weed and make money.

SmokeyRobinson
12-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey man, I live in Gastonia right next door. Try places like the waffle house late at night and start up a convo with anybody that looks famished but not drunk-as-a-skunk. Also, you can go try gas stations late at night. If theres a bunch of kids (18-25 or so) hanging around..go and light up a cigarrete around them. Chances are one will want to bum a light or smoke and theres the start to your conversation.

If you still can't find anything after a while, shoot me an email.
[email protected]

slipknotpsycho
12-26-2004, 08:58 PM
here's what you do....get in your car at about 6 p.m. and start driving (when all the older teenagers are just waking up and leaving for their notorious "long nights of sneaking out and getting in trouble" look for any skaters first....for some reason almost all skaters smoke weed dunno why....it's just a phenomenon...if you can't seem to find any....look for anyone wearing jnco's (the pants that headbangers wear mainly and they are cut at the ends and all frayed and stuff....) alot of times they have like dogleash size chains hanging down....look for those too....i am yet to meet a headbanger that DOESN'T smoke weed lol beware tho both will try to pinch your sack...cuz that's just how they are....and believe me i know....cuz i'm a headbanger...lmao

CCR
12-26-2004, 10:56 PM
ur lookin for krip or anything in that nature correct? or it doesnt really matter? if u dont really care and u want to get some reg ask any black person just about but if ur lookin for krip a black person most likely wont have it its just the truth not rascist or anything. they will try to say it is but hopefully u have seen it before and know the smell and look of it. anyway its not exactly hard to find green man...what do u do stay in ur house all day or some shit? :confused: :cool:

SanFranciscoKill
12-27-2004, 07:35 PM
dont buy. grow
Jolly green idiot, growing is so hot, u can smell that shit 2 blocks away, and he said he couldnt grow a goddamn chia pet, and buying is better then growing because u dont have to wait and nurture and protect and shit, i mean its cool, but fuckin, DAmn im high as fuck arite ill finishb bthis shit later

SanFranciscoKill
12-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Ill mail u some if u paypal me money.. ill mail it thru some cutty shit.. loL save up ur money for something fat..

hempheadjack
12-29-2004, 03:23 AM
Ill mail u some if u paypal me money.. ill mail it thru some cutty shit.. loL save up ur money for something fat..
hello mad dr.evil green,,yoda2go,larry williams,,send me pay pal,,yea right,,(night satlker),,,you are losing your battle,,post all you want,,ill send you my energy of bad waves,,ill make you shit your pants,,,,,i will be at one within you until i feel you no more,,,,now ,i believe you are scared of me and posting and running,,just hoping someone is desperate and sends you money,,now way,not today,go away,you dont deserve shit,,unless when i make you shit your pants after i find your posts,,why ,you say am i hunting you down and leave you alone,,this is personal evil dr green,,,,,winston,,,,,can i bus,,,,,,bud4bud,,,,,yoda2go,,, san franciscokill,,,you still think posting and answering your self back makes sence (only to me),,i know what you are tempting,,,,,i know you to well,,it is in me now,,,,,,,,have a miserable night,,ill be watching for you,,,if i sleep,,i wake a sweat,it is you ,,evil dr.green,,you are on line trying to take good people down,,,,if i miss you,,god is giving my body a break,,for he knows i will never give up ,,,,,and you are a god fearing sick person,,so i have help with this,,,,my beliefe (god),,,,,,jack

kuulbns
12-29-2004, 03:26 AM
SanFranciscoKill is a scammer, do not do any business with this guy. He's dangerous, turns people in and sends tainted slag weed, if he sends anything at all.

SomeGuy
12-29-2004, 03:33 AM
Just ask random peeps on the street...Some guy once asked me at a movie theatre (this was befor i smoked) he was like "hey im new here do you know where i can get any bud", just do somethin like that..ask teenagers

hempheadjack
12-29-2004, 04:06 AM
Just ask random peeps on the street...Some guy once asked me at a movie theatre (this was befor i smoked) he was like "hey im new here do you know where i can get any bud", just do somethin like that..ask teenagersi would say it is a better deal than buying on line,,atleast you can see what you buy,,,,but there are sickos and wackos that get off by tainting weed anyway,,,as in i know a personel experience with my son,,i was never around alot,,he went on the streets and bought pcp laced joint,ended up in ,hospital,cathader,meds,freak out,,i was at my girlfriends house,,,he was in hospital for 13 hrs,,i did not even know,,i was so upset at myself on not schooling him on buying street drugs,,,buy weed off street,,hopefully you know a little,,,,i bought weed off streets for years ,,but it was a gut instink that made me stop,plus,,i finally became a legal smoker of pot,,,i dont recomend buying just already rolled joints,,,,what you can see is better than what you cant see,but ,,not all people are like that,,i never ever got burnt off streets,and even one time,,i dropped my money at a house for pot sales off street,,the lady said i dropped my money on her floor,,i did not know them for shit,,and i kept going back there,,,one day i just got scared ,,thats all it took,,one bad feeling,,no more off street,,,but it can be a worth at some time,,hit and miss,,,and we called them border brothers,,they were cool,,we would drive around block and block and block and put our hand up to our mouth and act like a joint needed to be smoked,,a sighn of need of weed,,,,,,,jack

Midnight Baker
12-12-2005, 04:51 AM
us youngsters are always a good place to start my friend. Go to a college/univ or hell even a high school and pick out the stoners or those who look like they know something. just be casual and cool about it. odds are you wont find some with the first person you find. its just something you'll have to work at.