PDA

View Full Version : The Female Seed Co

Jock Mcplop
01-25-2005, 05:55 PM
I was just wondering if anybody is currently growing anything from "The Female Seed Co" from Holland? They do 99.9% female seeds at a very reasonable price. I have tried their Easy Bud strain which is supposed to be easy to grow and a high yielder with a reasonable stone. I had a reasonable result from 6 plants (No yield Im afraid) but any probs encountered were more due to me than the genetics quality. I am currently growing NLxBB, Grapefruit and Nevilles Haze Hybrid from them and all is going ok so far. 6 - 7 weeks to finnish, I shall post results here.

The Student
01-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Hello,

Jock Mcplop - I personally have not tried any of their strains, but I know an online buddy who has. He says they are a stand up company. He really enjoyed the Grapefruit.

Please keep us updated frequently.

Here is to an awesome harvest.

Peace

Jock Mcplop
01-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah I shall post pics as soon as I can. They were suffering from slight overwatering last night so Im off to check them now...........

Jock Mcplop
01-26-2005, 05:27 PM
......still droopy, also seem to be suffering from an Iron def. I lowered PH and added Maxi Crop (Sequestered Iron and Seaweed) last night, it may take a couple of days to show properly no the new growth, heres hoping. I shall keep you posted.
Fingers crossed.
Mcplop

The Student
01-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Hello,

Hope everything turns out well.

Fingers crossed.

Peace