PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

Gardenking
02-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Seeds on my plants man!! I had a hermie the early going but i thought i was pinching the flowers all off as they appeared...WRONG!! One of my plants was hermie at first and i was pinching the flowers off as they appeared..but one surely slipped through my fingers..they will be done in two weeks..I have other plants veggieing in the other room waiting to be transferred to the flower room..there won't be any chance of any pollen lingering around in the flower room after i harvest those will they? If so how can i sterilize the room without ruining the myler?I don't won't these other plants going hermie..I've learned my lesson..in the future if i see a hermie its history...no pinching off flowers to try and save it..

bonbon
02-21-2004, 06:28 AM
sorry to hear about you're problem GK,only thing you can do is to disinfect the room as best as you can,with a vacuum cleaning first and a good thorough wipe down of your floor's wall's and any other surface with a liquid disinfectant like lysol or bleach.if you have a hepa air cleaner run it for a day or two after you've cleaned the area out.and don't take any more chance's with male's or hermorphodite's,they'll alway's burn you.bonbon

Gardenking
02-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks BonBon; Yes i will from now on ..if i see one with a ball on it ..i won't try to pinch it off i'll trash it fast..lol Thanks alot man...

cannabecea
02-22-2004, 03:49 PM
hey

i had a hermy me 2 and its awful the feling when it flowers :(

have fun

Canna

Who is This
02-24-2004, 03:55 AM
This is a skunk that ended up being a hermie and infecting my 2 females. :mad: But, it has a very stinky smell and long hairs, so maybe I will get some decent seeds for the next grow. Always look on the bright side. It is 420 somewhere. :D

smknjoe
02-24-2004, 07:55 AM
hey m8 lucky you! you will be getting some killer seed! - If your plants have hermied due to stress, then when the plant self fertilises itself the seeds will generally be all female! so happy growing next season :)

bozo5150
02-28-2004, 05:44 AM
hey m8 lucky you! you will be getting some killer seed! - If your plants have hermied due to stress, then when the plant self fertilises itself the seeds will generally be all female! so happy growing next season :)
Bitchin lookin plant bro had to grow mine indoor in the closet . Never got more then three feet tall :( But i lived in Kansas and had no other choice because the bible belts a pain in the ass to get any in.