PDA

View Full Version : Pets and spicy foods...

slipknotpsycho
09-09-2007, 12:17 AM
buddy loves flaming hot cheetoes.... he doesn't eat the chip but he licks it... kinda strange i'd of pictured since it's spicey he wouldn't touch it but he was bugging me for a treat (the bag his treats come from sound exactly like a chip bag) so to get him to stop i let him lick one, expecting him to lick it once (or even sniff it) and turn it down but he likes it (:wtf:)

Hilder420
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
my bebe loves hot cheetos too... then again the liitle Shit likes beer and coke and... well anything u put in front of her. its soooo cute when she eats it and remembers its hot so she sticks her tongue out alot when stuff is spicy but she keeps coming back for more.... i made tamales a few weeks ago and i like my tamales to be spicy so i gave her a taste and she wouldnt stop bugging me till i threw her outta the kitchen... which i hate to do cuz theyre all just so goshdarn cute....mmmm tamales.... but beware, if he throws up stop immidiately and never give it to him again... my powder used to love spicy foods but got some kind of stomach acid reflux or something from spicy stuff and now all he is allowed to eat besides his food and treats is milk, ice cream or anything milk based. also theyes love mangoes with chili powder, roasted corn, with hot sauce and cheese... dang no wonder 3 out of the 4 are fat.... my venus however eats more than all of em combined and is all legs and super skinny... which is why i call her my skinny minnie.

jessem98
09-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Tabasco sauce. when my dog went places i didnt want him to go in my yard i would put spicy anything in that area (more intense the spice more it'll burn their nose). so id advise putting a little Tabasco on whatever he begs you for (or something spicier) and he shouldn't bug you any more.

birdgirl73
09-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Daisy and Lily like peppery-spicy foods, too. At least they're curious to lick them and the food seems more compelling than bland things like plain rice. I don't make a habit of giving them spicy foods, though, because Lily has intestines that revolt against most out-of-the-ordinary things.

This has to be because Chihuahuas are Mexican dogs. A love for spices and peppers must be in their genetic heritage!

thcbongman
09-09-2007, 05:25 PM
My Toby loves spicy food. Actually, he loves food more than any dog I know. The other day, he snuck into my neighbor's yard, stole a piece of meat on a bone from my neighbor's dog, and brought it back to my yard and ate it. Smart dog.

He loves spice tho, because all the food I eat have spice in it, so he's use to it! But yea if there was a contest on which dog loves food the most, my Toby would win, hands down.

Hilder420
09-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Daisy and Lily like peppery-spicy foods, too.

This has to be because Chihuahuas are Mexican dogs. A love for spices and peppers must be in their genetic heritage!

That is too funny LOL

texas grass
09-22-2007, 06:34 AM
never tried to give my doggies hot foods or salsas
if i was mad at them i would lol,
im not that mean to my monsters

slipknotpsycho
09-22-2007, 06:37 AM
never tried to give my doggies hot foods or salsas
if i was mad at them i would lol,
im not that mean to my monsters

well i didn't do it to be mean.. lol... but he wouldn't leave me alone, so i let him sniff it, exepcting him to retract and go away, but then he licked it and actually liked it.... so meh... he likes it and as far as i k nwo it's not unhealthy to his body (it was extremely minimal ammounts) so screw it, he likes it let him have it lol

OLDE ENGLISH '800
09-22-2007, 06:44 AM
my dog nikki well eat anything and when i mean anything i mean it for example pens,eyeglasses,lighters,shoes,pretty much anything. she does when she mad at me like if im gone all day its guaranted im gonna come home to something tore up. i buy a shit load of toys and bones and she just tears em up i guess its the bulldog in her or somethin. now im putting her in a crate when im gone she dosent like that one bit

texas grass
09-22-2007, 07:39 AM
i was jokin, a dog can smell his food and knows what it can eat or not

i might give my dog some tobasco, chipotle, pace
but i wont give, no matter how much he begs any hotsauce i usually eat cause it has habanero, and i know it wouldnt hurt

i like hot sauces with warning labels if you know what i mean lol

TheSmokingMonkey
11-06-2007, 11:24 PM
One of my dogs loves pickled jalapenos. There's just no accounting for taste :)