PDA

View Full Version : Im being followed

romdog11
09-08-2007, 04:45 AM
I know this for a fact. someone has been following me for the past two years with the intent on stopping me from getting high. I swear to god every single co op i go to sells me hemp. not high thc valued marijuana but low valued thc hemp that doesnt even get you high. All i know is that this is annoying as fuck im a med patient i should have access to my medicine! how the hell could someone be pulling this off with every co op? so if you hear anything about someone messing with someone by selling them hemp as a gag thats me and its lame as fuck.

snowblind
09-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Wow. paranioa. but man you shouldn't post on here. if they are following you and talking to the co - ops then they must be checking your email posting. now they know you know, theres no way of telling what they will do.

JD1stTimer
09-08-2007, 05:46 AM
Does it look the same every time? I don't know anything about the clubs, but can you see the nuggets and watch them pull it from a jar or whatever? Try asking someone else if you could trade a gram or two and see if it's still shwag. I think these are good tests and will prove what's happening.

ismokealldaylong420
09-08-2007, 06:07 AM
grow your own

andruejaysin
09-08-2007, 07:24 AM
Why do they need to follow you? It would be easier just to pass out your picture and say "Give this guy the bunk shit, he can't handle good drugs."

WeedyBoyWonder
09-08-2007, 09:45 AM
lol, if someone really is following you (which I highly doubt) and it's NOT the police, why don't you turn around and find out what the fuck is going on?
Other than that suggestion, I would suggest you try and chill out. Nobody is following you dude, sort it out.

snowblind
09-08-2007, 02:33 PM
shhhhh, thats what they want you to think. the truth is your not real. your not actually in this world. your senses are lying to you. the weed frees you from the prision that is your mind, they know this, thats why you can't have it. you know the truth. watch your back, train you mind, learn to follow them, infiltrate them, find their plan for you, then unleash yourself on them.

you are the choosen. free your mind, free your body, free your soul.

p.s

in know way am i responsable if this guy goes postal.

romdog11
09-08-2007, 04:48 PM
lol thanks for all your replys but i am being followed. i wish i had paranoia from smoking weed. that would mean im getting high! lol i wont go postal dont worry. ill only find out whos messing with me and settle them. hey maybe its some kind of hidden camera tv show because more than the weed is funky. if you want me to go furthur into details as to what they do tell me and ill write like a page of stuff lol peace out all and smoke a big joint or take a huge hit for me guys peaceeee

sam44
09-08-2007, 06:38 PM
plz do tell im very curious now

killerweed420
09-08-2007, 06:52 PM
You are not paranoid.Its me following you.I've been watching you for the last 5 years when your name came up on a highly classified report of future presidents who have smoked weed. I recommend you walk up to an officer and hand all your weed to him and proclaim. I am a future president and I have sinned in the eyes of the lord. The officer will handle the matter fairly.

IanCurtisWishlist
09-08-2007, 07:10 PM
I know this for a fact. someone has been following me for the past two years with the intent on stopping me from getting high. I swear to god every single co op i go to sells me hemp. not high thc valued marijuana but low valued thc hemp that doesnt even get you high. All i know is that this is annoying as fuck im a med patient i should have access to my medicine! how the hell could someone be pulling this off with every co op? so if you hear anything about someone messing with someone by selling them hemp as a gag thats me and its lame as fuck.

If you are serious, maybe you should take 1 mg of risperidone at bedtime everyday because you're going COMPLETELY PSYCHOTIC!! If you're not getting high it's probably because your tolerance is very high. It's very irrational to think that somebody is following you. You are but an amoeba in a sea of people , if you get what I mean :)

No co-op sells hemp FYI. HEMP has no medicinal value. And everybody else would be complaining of this too.

ismokealldaylong420
09-08-2007, 07:47 PM
we need way more detials pics and everything else you can think of before anyone believes this i believe you alittle there are crazy people out there that follow people for years and years remember just becouse your parinoid doesnt mean someone isnt watching you

snowblind
09-08-2007, 11:40 PM
you should start a log on here.

romdog11
09-09-2007, 12:14 AM
this all started about 3 or 4 years ago. it began with my computer. for some strange reason it would get messed up and i couldnt use the internet. I would have to reformat my computer and install everything all over again just to go through this process for over and over again. It would happen literally every hour. I was convinced someone was hacking my computer. at the time i was very involved with online gaming and i think this is where it started. after time went by i started to notice i was being followed online. the same names the same taunts it was literally the same people in every chat or "game room". What started to make me think something was up was when i noticed tid bits from cell phone conversations being used by people in the game rooms. I now thought whoever was doing this had my cell phone bugged as well. after some online research i found EVERYTHING was plausible and quite easy even the cell phone bugging. all could be done with computers. At this time i spent thousands of dollars on computer forensics investigation which yielded nothing. the chance of a hacker stalker being caught is very small and it takes enourmous amounts of money that i didnt have. around this time i noticed my friends seemed to be the hackers/stalkers. it was as if one or the other was trying to be each other. if anyone is familiar with radiohead can understand this next part. has anyone ever noticed how the guy sings in a weird way that you cant really hear? i have a problem hearing certain things the way that guy pronounces it. i would have to give specific examples from certain songs for someone to understand. but my friends started talking to me like this. trying to confuse me or something i dont know but ive stopped talking to them for like a few months now. But about a year or two ago i noticed the only weed i could obtain be it any source could not get me high. its as if everything now has carried over from the computer to the weed thing. all i know is i want to find out who it is and settle them. thats all i can think of as of now. if there are any questions ask me.

romdog11
09-09-2007, 12:16 AM
i will write more cause there is a ton of stuff ive left out but thats a little bit. i got tired of writing so ill post more in a bit.

steme
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Wow. Your completely insane dude. Thanks for the good laugh though. I really hope you dident spend any money on this subject.

fishman3811
09-09-2007, 01:21 AM
bro go get some help their are meds from your doctor that will take care of you.Please go talk to your doctor before you hurt yourself or someone else....

kvSCstoned
09-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Yes, you should see a psychiatrist ASAP.

savagepossum
09-09-2007, 01:57 AM
get your t.v, pc,phone, whatever and burn them then buy a gun and go live in the woods then they wont be able to get to you!

romdog11
09-09-2007, 02:10 AM
i know i was stalked on the computer i just didnt think it would start to affect my real life thats all im suprised about.

iNHALE.xHALE.
09-09-2007, 02:16 AM
i doubt all the co ops are all part of a conpsiracy against you..

have you conuslted any professional help

sam44
09-09-2007, 03:15 AM
by chance have you ever tried ketamine? It can create strong associations in the brain, which can make people think everything is connected. If not, then you need to chill out and maybe see a psychiatrist

rebgirl420
09-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Yeah I agree with iNHALE,

I sincerely doubt that they woke up one day and decided to pick on you, out of ALL the other medical and non medical pot smokers of the world. It just doesnt make logical sense. Maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist. Theres nothing wrong with needing some help.

run4fun
09-09-2007, 04:11 AM
wow, deep.... i have a few friends who think like you do.

Trust me, your looking too deep into things. Its not going down like you think it is... I bet you've been smoking on some really good bud and the shit you've been getting lately isn't as good as what you've been getting...

that and you might need your xanax filled. :jointsmile:

mfqr
09-09-2007, 06:27 AM
shhhhh, thats what they want you to think. the truth is your not real. your not actually in this world. your senses are lying to you. the weed frees you from the prision that is your mind, they know this, thats why you can't have it. you know the truth. watch your back, train you mind, learn to follow them, infiltrate them, find their plan for you, then unleash yourself on them.

you are the choosen. free your mind, free your body, free your soul.

p.s

in know way am i responsable if this guy goes postal.

Haha, funny you say that. Really, though, how do you know your senses aren't lying to you, and that this is "reality"? Well, actually, this would be your reality. Just like if someone got stuck in a permanent acid trip, that would be their reality. But anyway, like I said... how do you know this is what really is, in the grand scheme of things? Reality is how you perceive it... it's never the same for everyone. So tell me, what is reality? :) :thumbsup: Just some food for thought...

Also, I don't know how you can say that he for sure is not being followed. What if he is being followed and given bunk ganja because of the person/people following him? It's entirely possible, is it not? Though, it's also entirely possible that this is due to paranoia.

By the way, Xanax is an anti-anxiety "medicine." Not paranoid schizophrenic "medicine."

iNHALE.xHALE.
09-09-2007, 06:35 AM
xanax is sometimes perscribed for schizophrenic ppl [along with other meds] tho..

snowblind
09-10-2007, 01:53 AM
exactly, well reality is reality. you can believe that the masses are just sheep being hearded around, that society has been created to keep people in their boxes, to make sure they don't ever learn the truth. or you could accept reality is the world, it is towns, people, work and life. that it is what you make it. my reality may differe from you. my brain may be different from yours. but there are certain truths that remain the same. we live we die. that is reality. what you do with that time is i guess your choice. you could spend a life time debating it, or just get on with it.

as for this guy, it sounds like me when i was wiggin out. i thought i was being set up as a coke dealer and that the fuzz where watchin me. i thought people i met where undercover agents. i was just unhinged. when your in a state of anxiety and paranoia you make connections which normal people don't make and that would seem illogical. but as your brain is telling you them you believe they are real.

the likely hood is the reason that the people where in the same rooms is because they where the rooms they play in. ie their communites. the reason they use the same taunts is because they dont have a massive resource of them. you say tid bits or phone conversations, well the likely hood is that they where just saying the same things. like collocalisms or using the same phrases. think about it how many conversations must sound alike. it is just because you are in hightened sense of anxiety/ paranoia.

the reason you are not getting high is because you aren't able to. when you get high you dissolve your ego and release other parts of your brain and it is likely that it is you ego and super ego that are in overdrive to keep substatiating your own paranioas.

the fact that your computer kept crashing was probably due to virus's and malware that are quite common when playin online. the fact that no forensic evidence was found to use suggests that no one tampered with your machine. but to you it must seem like they are just very clever.

i can pretty much 99% assure you that you are not being followed and your in a deep state of paranoia and axienty. you say you dont see your friends and that can only make things worse.

dude, please listen to the people on here, go see someone. talk to them and let them help you. i know what its like to life in this state of paranoia and anxiety but honestly it gets better, you just need a bit of help. theres nothing to be ashmed about. it happens to the best of us.

peace

snow

chronicnhash
09-10-2007, 02:00 AM
he needed that ^

PharmaCan
09-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Romdog - You are slipping deeper and deeper into an abyss; an abyss from which you might not be able to return one day.

Get some help, dude. At least talk to a doctor and get a professional opinion. The reason you can't get high is because your brain chemistry is all fucked up. Once you get your brain chemitry straightened around, you'll be able to get high again.

PC :smokin:

IanCurtisWishlist
09-10-2007, 06:16 AM
this all started about 3 or 4 years ago. it began with my computer. for some strange reason it would get messed up and i couldnt use the internet. I would have to reformat my computer and install everything all over again just to go through this process for over and over again. It would happen literally every hour. I was convinced someone was hacking my computer. at the time i was very involved with online gaming and i think this is where it started. after time went by i started to notice i was being followed online. the same names the same taunts it was literally the same people in every chat or "game room". What started to make me think something was up was when i noticed tid bits from cell phone conversations being used by people in the game rooms. I now thought whoever was doing this had my cell phone bugged as well. after some online research i found EVERYTHING was plausible and quite easy even the cell phone bugging. all could be done with computers. At this time i spent thousands of dollars on computer forensics investigation which yielded nothing. the chance of a hacker stalker being caught is very small and it takes enourmous amounts of money that i didnt have. around this time i noticed my friends seemed to be the hackers/stalkers. it was as if one or the other was trying to be each other. if anyone is familiar with radiohead can understand this next part. has anyone ever noticed how the guy sings in a weird way that you cant really hear? i have a problem hearing certain things the way that guy pronounces it. i would have to give specific examples from certain songs for someone to understand. but my friends started talking to me like this. trying to confuse me or something i dont know but ive stopped talking to them for like a few months now. But about a year or two ago i noticed the only weed i could obtain be it any source could not get me high. its as if everything now has carried over from the computer to the weed thing. all i know is i want to find out who it is and settle them. thats all i can think of as of now. if there are any questions ask me.

I think you are developing a psychotic illness , most likely Paranoid Schizophrenia. Please dude see a psychiatrist before you are walking down the street talking to yourself about aliens trying to steal your thoughts (better get out the aluminum foil and make yourself a nice hat to protect your thoughts from being stolen!!!)

The only time I could even think such things is if I were fucked up off LSD or something (a true substance-induced psychosis). Get some help.:hippy:

IanCurtisWishlist
09-10-2007, 06:22 AM
And I hope you don't feel that the last message was meant to ridicule you dude. I've been to the psychiatric hospital my fair share of times too--- you've got to roll with it. At one time I was on risperidone, then prozac, then seroquel, then wellbutrin, etc etc etc. The only medicine that works for me is THC.

Maybe you are sensitive to drugs. Maybe you should consider what is best for yourself. It sounds like you are experiencing intense anxiety........ study neurochemistry and it'll set you free (it really helped me get out of my own personal hell, knowing every negative emotion i was feeling was the direct result of chemical imbalance in my brain...)

romdog11
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
im fine with seeing a doctor i say give me some drugs that will make me happy! lol i just am soooooooo confused why cant i get high????? not even a 10 minute buzz from 75 dollar stuff from the co ops wont do it. it might be my chemistry and if it is i need to get that checked up on because feeeling not even a slight buzz is too weird for me,

IanCurtisWishlist
09-10-2007, 08:29 PM
im fine with seeing a doctor i say give me some drugs that will make me happy! lol i just am soooooooo confused why cant i get high????? not even a 10 minute buzz from 75 dollar stuff from the co ops wont do it. it might be my chemistry and if it is i need to get that checked up on because feeeling not even a slight buzz is too weird for me,

a drug won't make you happy. not even prozac (fuck that shit). i'd say your tolerance is too high.

bluntblaze
09-10-2007, 08:44 PM

if have a friend that smokes, ask them to try your weed and see if they get high.

caspr420
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
hey maybe its some kind of hidden camera tv show because more than the weed is funky.

DUDE! That's exactly what I kept thinking/saying last year... I still wonder if its true sometimes...
Everything in my life seemed connected much like you say. People would mention things that I've never told anybody. I kept hearing things about my life in songs... everything just seemed all set up. I used to have a couple good examples but I don't remember anymore. All I remember is my girlfriend made me stop smoking the ganja because of it...

BUZz UK
09-10-2007, 10:44 PM
by chance have you ever tried ketamine? It can create strong associations in the brain, which can make people think everything is connected. If not, then you need to chill out and maybe see a psychiatrist

wow, that's not true at all. No wonder you're banned...

brewdy
09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
don't go to a Psychiatrist ... they give you drugs that'll make you
worse. But this seems weird. Think positive .. if it was the CIA or
FBI they would have taken you down ... a LONG time ago. I hear
weird shit from little 5'2'' neighbor ... he's gonna kill me because
i started roaches?? in the townhouse. It does get old ... I mean
he's a crazy little prick with a gun. Xanax does help. I'm sorry you're havin' to go through this .... cause you're brain .... it can
mess with you .... talk with some "normal" people .... switch
channels .... say what the fuck. Drink beer with xanax (first run
3-4 miles) that's what do. Somebody could have 357 to my head..
.... i'm thinkin' ... it'll ruin my carpet.
Brewdy

romdog11
09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
if have a friend that smokes, ask them to try your weed and see if they get high.

if they live in so cali and are med patients easy meet me at a vapor lounge ill buy the gram. lol

TheDefiler
09-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Any black vehicles sitting outside your house? Or black choppers in the sky? LOL!

TallCoolOne
09-11-2007, 12:08 AM
if i was being followed i'd fake my own death or blow their tires out by having someone set up a spike strip when they started tailing me.

bluntblaze
09-11-2007, 12:26 AM
if they live in so cali and are med patients easy meet me at a vapor lounge ill buy the gram. lol

lol no.. i ment if you have any friends that smokes.

romdog11
09-11-2007, 10:02 PM
yeah my real good freidn who i have known since high school smoked some of my stuff. he agreed with me it didint do anything. he was puzzled how a med clinic would sell something that didnt do anything. one friend who i think is in on it smoked it with me and said oh i didnt feel anything then he started laughing. so thats two people who agree its some whack stuff. but how does this happen at a med clinic unless someone who has to know me is in on it????ya know??!?!??!?!

PopaBean
09-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Sounds like a bad trip to me.

Anyway, please take everyones advice here and talk to someone. It won't be long before you feel normal again.

:hippy:

bluntblaze
09-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Sounds like a bad trip to me.

Anyway, please take everyones advice here and talk to someone. It won't be long before you feel normal again.

:hippy:

hahaha what.. how would that help?!!?

if two of his friends didn't get high from the weed then thats obviously not the problem.

most of the people in this thread should lighten up.

ps. everyone, stop telling this guy hes crazy ffs!!

bluntblaze
09-12-2007, 02:02 AM
wow, that's not true at all. No wonder you're banned...

lmfao

snowblind
09-12-2007, 06:39 AM
the likelyhood is if her has explained everthing to his friends and then given them the weed, that they aren't high due to the placebo effect. i dont think he is crazy, i think hes got issues though. the only was to prove this is

1. get someone he has never met to buy the weed

2. get some weed from someone who has grown it themselves

3. grow his own weed

then he can solve it.

peace and progress
snow

romdog11
09-12-2007, 04:17 PM
hey everyone just wanted to say thanks again for the help and your opinions. thanks for sticking up for me bluntblaze. well i talked to one of the guys at the co op i went to and he explained that my thc receptors could be getting blocked somehow so i think i will do a little research online to see what that is all about. i highly doubt he would sit there and lie to my face he seemed very intelligent and helpful. the only way he would lie to my face is if something was in it for him which obviously isnt the case. i hope lol thats how not getting high makes you think! makes you think everyone is out to get you!

romdog11
09-13-2007, 04:19 PM
im also going to buy a product called cannalyse. this product measures the amount of thc in your smoke. when it comes up as low thc valued hemp ill have to say i told you guys so. i highly doubt it will measure the 10%+ thc that regular merijuana has.

JD1stTimer
09-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Also, are you on any weight-loss medications? I think it's called Alli, it could also be to help you stop smoking cigarettes. It basically blocks your thc system (endocannabinoids). I bet if you take it you would have to toke a HELLA lot to get high. Oh, and where my family comes from we have this thing where close family calls you by your middle name, but must regular people use your first name. Well, a security guard where I work called me by my middle name (Which she has no way of knowing, I don't actually have a badge there, I just write my name on a logsheet and I only use my first and last). I told her that it was really bizarre because the only people who call me that live like 500 miles away and she said "Oh, you just look like your name should be ____ and I'm always wanting to call you that." I thought that was very strange and it still freaks me out sometimes. But yeah, if you see connections like that EVERYWHERE, then it's actually just you creating connections that seem stronger than they actually are. Like how if you think about the time 11:11 then suddenly every time you see a clock it will say 11:11. It's not really true, you just remember it more when it does and you forget when it doesn't. It will always say that twice a day though, no matter how you slice it.

Ganj
09-16-2007, 06:55 AM
oh c'mon! a lot of us have similar, elaborate delusions of the like. ever heard the phrase "it's a small world?" shit like this is probable. see it this way, romdog11. if what you believe is true, then your friends are more involved in your life than even YOU are. try to look at it from a "real" standpoint. and that means they don't know you have these delusions about them and all the stress is merely you conluding previous anxious thoughts in the now. for example, when you talk about your friends imitating the incomprehensible vocalist from radiohead. it could have just been coincidence. anyway, you need to develop yourself. you're so wrapped up in this that you can't even escape the thought. get real, man.

rebgirl420
09-16-2007, 07:01 AM
Also, are you on any weight-loss medications? I think it's called Alli, it could also be to help you stop smoking cigarettes. It basically blocks your thc system (endocannabinoids). I bet if you take it you would have to toke a HELLA lot to get high. Oh, and where my family comes from we have this thing where close family calls you by your middle name, but must regular people use your first name. Well, a security guard where I work called me by my middle name (Which she has no way of knowing, I don't actually have a badge there, I just write my name on a logsheet and I only use my first and last). I told her that it was really bizarre because the only people who call me that live like 500 miles away and she said "Oh, you just look like your name should be ____ and I'm always wanting to call you that." I thought that was very strange and it still freaks me out sometimes. But yeah, if you see connections like that EVERYWHERE, then it's actually just you creating connections that seem stronger than they actually are. Like how if you think about the time 11:11 then suddenly every time you see a clock it will say 11:11. It's not really true, you just remember it more when it does and you forget when it doesn't. It will always say that twice a day though, no matter how you slice it.

Im on alli (the diet pill) and it hasnt affected my high AT ALL.

jargoman
09-16-2007, 07:31 AM
I was once accused of being crazy because I suspected that I was being followed and that there were connections everywhere. Turns out that a local gang wanted there hands on my weed stash. They actually staged events. Where I would "randomly" meet someone who would befriend me for the purpose of getting information from me; such as when I'm home or not, where I keep my stash. etc etc. I even changed my locks because I suspected that someone stole my keys, made copies and then returned them to the same spot.

Everyone thought I was nuts. I almost thought I was too. Until about 15 shady characters were waiting outside my house and whipped a brick through my window almost hitting my friend in the face. He didn't think I was crazy then. lol

On the other hand romdog11's account doesn't seem like everything is connected. I fail to see how weed not getting you high has anything to do with your computer.

Usually the simplest answer is the correct answer, hence the reason everyone thinks he is crazy. In my case people were messing with me because they wanted to rob me. What possible reason could someone have for not wanting you to get stoned. Then again why is marijuana illegal?

Ganj
09-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Wow. paranioa. but man you shouldn't post on here. if they are following you and talking to the co - ops then they must be checking your email posting. now they know you know, theres no way of telling what they will do.

plea for attention? not only from us but he also demands it from his friends, hence his three month absence. what's your relationship like with your parents, thread maker? let me guess, they're in on it too? are you a thief? don't be ashamed to tell us. the worst thing that will happen is you will be flamed (most likely, probably not).

there is a control to your situation though. let us think about this. if you're really part of a television show, the butt of humiliation, etc., then you must assume that everybody's reactions to you are merely aids to perpetuate this "delusion." hmmm...what do you say to someone with tender thoughts? everything will be all right? you will grow over it with time?