PDA

View Full Version : AZO effects and timing?

smoothgroove
02-20-2004, 03:26 AM
I'm quite farmiliar with the use of AZO Standards with urine tests, and was merely wondering how long (average) it would take for them to take effect, supposing that I would take 6 pills at a time or so (whatever is necessary). I was also wondering, if anyone knows, how long the drug masking effects of the AZO's have after ingestion. So: how long it takes to work? and how long it's effective in causing negatives for THC? Your responses and input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! -smoothgroove-

nesser420
03-03-2004, 01:26 AM
I haven't ever taken AZO myself but I have a few friends that have done it. You take it as directed, which I believe is 2 pills, 3 times a day. You don't need to increase the dosage. Take it for at least 3 days but stop taking it 20 hours before your drug test so that it will not be in your system.

AZO doesn't mask the THC. It's a urinary tract infection medication so it helps to cleanse out your system. It also helps to drink lots of water and to get off the couch and be active.

Let me know if what your results are . . . it's worked for all of my friends who have tried it. Good luck!