PDA

View Full Version : 911- Planned by US government???

weightman092109
09-01-2007, 06:18 PM
ok just to let you all know, im just an ordinary american, not crazy or anything lol. ok so my friend was tellling me about this video that proves that the US deliberately planned 911 as a way to have us americans in fear so that the government can totally control our lives. when i heard this i was thinking the samething you are right now, "yeah, ok....." so he gave me the website to watch the video on it. and here it is:

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007 (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/)

It's long, about 2 hours but just watch it and post if it changes your perspective on the whole 911 incident. I thought it wouldnt change mine at all but it's really hard to ignore everything in that video. I'm not saying everything is true or anything, but the facts they have sure does make you question it a lot

ganjzilla
09-01-2007, 06:19 PM
idk if i believe this...but if they did im hoping some radical puts a bullet in the head of all those involved...thousands of americans lost their lifes and hundreds of thousands more were affected by 911

ganjzilla
09-01-2007, 06:20 PM
ohh its ur first post? well welcome to the site

weightman092109
09-01-2007, 06:21 PM
thank you. i said EXACTLY the same thing as you, "i'll never believe this!" but please do click that link i posted and watch the video when you have time, it will have some effect on you. I couldnt believe it either, but it sure does look like it was planned...

ganjzilla
09-01-2007, 06:23 PM
okie dokie ill try and take a gander at it tonite when i get home from work

weightman092109
09-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok cool, its about 2 hours long so get comfortable and grab some popcorn :thumbsup:

Nation_1ne
09-01-2007, 06:55 PM
I dont really believe it to be honest, with most of the information they give there is further proof to show that the conspiracy theories are not true. Also a lot of information used is either taken out of context or long strung out relations. Still interesting though.

weightman092109
09-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Really? Where can you find further proof to show its not true?

weightman092109
09-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Well i know there is a lot of evidence against this theory, but the explosions in the other floors and in the basement before the plane hit is a big one. A real big one is how there was not one peice of metal found at the crash spot in Penn., just a big hole. That's literally impossible. Also, why would the CIA be grabbing all the evidence in the lawn of the pentagon and then we never know what happened to it? Or why they immediately took the tapes from various hotels and stores across from the pentagon?

Nation_1ne
09-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Really? Where can you find further proof to show its not true?

You've obviously only read one side of the argument then. If you were looking so deep into this subject you'd have seen them yourself.

Well i know there is a lot of evidence against this theory, but the explosions in the other floors and in the basement before the plane hit is a big one. A real big one is how there was not one peice of metal found at the crash spot in Penn., just a big hole. That's literally impossible. Also, why would the CIA be grabbing all the evidence in the lawn of the pentagon and then we never know what happened to it? Or why they immediately took the tapes from various hotels and stores across from the pentagon?

Believe what you like, I was just giving my opinion on these theories.

weightman092109
09-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I didnt just read one side of it, how could I when it happened in the country i live in. I didnt mean it like that. I'm not saying it was purposely did or that it was terrorism, its just that video changed my perspective on what really happened

Nation_1ne
09-01-2007, 07:39 PM
I didnt just read one side of it, how could I when it happened in the country i live in. I didnt mean it like that.

Then why do you need me to provide links if you already know the information?

I'm not saying it was purposely did or that it was terrorism, its just that video changed my perspective on what really happened

Changed it to what? You either believe it was terrorism or the Government.

Coelho
09-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Changed it to what? You either believe it was terrorism or the Government.

I believe it was terrorism, allowed, or even funded, by the government.
Michael Moore's Fahrenheit movie already stated things like that long before... i believe them all... the ones who controls the government (oil lobby, weapons lobby and so) would happily trade some innocent lifes (not their own, of course) for the possibility of doing anything they wished saying it was "against the terror".
Invading the Iraq (which had nothing to do with 9/11) for taking their oil, controling the people, invading their privacy and so...

Things like that made me awesomely glad that i live very far from usa... unfortunately, the Empire still have a lot of influency over my lovely country... Sad but True... :(

mfqr
09-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Why the government? I don't think Zeitgeist ever says it was the federal government. What they try to say is that it could have been the ruling elite class in our country. The international bankers, etc. The people who profit off of wars. I believe they did it, and are using it to control us by fear. But if you think about it, they aren't just doing it to control us, they're doing it to control the whole world. 9/11 was used as a reason to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq. We now have control of more of the middle east now. Don't be surprised if we go into Iran next. Then another country. Then another after that. We'll keep setting up military bases, etc. This all links up to the New World Order, which is not conspiracy theory, but rather conspiracy fact. The claims made in Zeitgeist are supported, it's not made up. You will find that many past US presidents have talked about this stuff... the international bankers and the central bank controlling the government. George Bush Sr. even talked about the New World Order... and many others have, too.

So no, no claim was ever made that it was the actual federal government, but the claims made were about the ruling elite class who benefit from war, and want more power. They're the real ones in power, although unelected... because they control our flow of currency. They make our money, and thus they control everything. And no, the federal reserve is not owned by the federal government! It's a private bank owned by private international bankers! When Woodrow Wilson signed those rights over to them, he even said he regretted it, and that America was ruined because of it. A lot of this is not conspiracy theory! While the 9/11 conspiracy is a theory, there is supported evidence which states that it could very well have been planned by people inside of our country... but it has not been proven. Yet.

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Alex Jones Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4382151310886411718&q=911+martial+law&total=1051&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4)

watch this

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 02:47 AM
Why the government? I don't think Zeitgeist ever says it was the federal government. What they try to say is that it could have been the ruling elite class in our country. The international bankers, etc. The people who profit off of wars. I believe they did it, and are using it to control us by fear. But if you think about it, they aren't just doing it to control us, they're doing it to control the whole world. 9/11 was used as a reason to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq. We now have control of more of the middle east now. Don't be surprised if we go into Iran next. Then another country. Then another after that. We'll keep setting up military bases, etc. This all links up to the New World Order, which is not conspiracy theory, but rather conspiracy fact. The claims made in Zeitgeist are supported, it's not made up. You will find that many past US presidents have talked about this stuff... the international bankers and the central bank controlling the government. George Bush Sr. even talked about the New World Order... and many others have, too.

So no, no claim was ever made that it was the actual federal government, but the claims made were about the ruling elite class who benefit from war, and want more power. They're the real ones in power, although unelected... because they control our flow of currency. They make our money, and thus they control everything. And no, the federal reserve is not owned by the federal government! It's a private bank owned by private international bankers! When Woodrow Wilson signed those rights over to them, he even said he regretted it, and that America was ruined because of it. A lot of this is not conspiracy theory! While the 9/11 conspiracy is a theory, there is supported evidence which states that it could very well have been planned by people inside of our country... but it has not been proven. Yet.

it's called the nwo and it's no joke i was told about this my whole life by my dad and by others and who do u think really controls the gov??? the big bankers without the bankers dollars how would anything get funded lobbyist are a good start but even they get funded by someone

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Amero Coins Arrive (http://www.halturnershow.com/AmeroCoinArrives.html)

check this out for those who don't believe the highers at be has bigger plans than u think anyone ever heard of the amero dollars??

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 03:00 AM
why do u thing our boarders are not watched as close as they should be maybe theres bigger plans like a joint nation i wonder?? makes ya think with all this protect our nation from terrorist talk seems like our boarders would be taken care of first. i highly doubt anyone in the white house is to scared of terrorist as they have done nothing to fix our boarders. why would they want to block off our boarders when they have plans to join them together "mexico/canada sounds like a good start for the nwo to me

Divestoned
09-02-2007, 03:10 AM
I have alot I'd like to say about all this,it would take too long to type,so I will say only this ......Good video TY I will spread this around also.

Dive:stoned:

ismokealldaylong420
09-02-2007, 03:12 AM
thats not true the gov didnt do it one of my friends was on that plain how dare anyone say that i watched it it isnt convincing how do you explain flight 93 those people tried to kill the iraqis i dont believe this one bit its complete bs just like the goverment putting helis in our heads and little detectors and stuff rofl yeah i bet:wtf:

JDMBoy420
09-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Well maybe u should consider the fact that the government has pullen the wool over many eyes.. and that those airline passengers were just caught up in the evil actions of "the government". although the plane shown in the video was of a military plane.. so who knows what really became of their fates..:wtf:

mfqr
09-02-2007, 08:44 AM
it's called the nwo and it's no joke i was told about this my whole life by my dad and by others and who do u think really controls the gov??? the big bankers without the bankers dollars how would anything get funded lobbyist are a good start but even they get funded by someone

What? You just pretty much agreed with everything I said, lol. Yet you reply to my post as if I denied the NWO's existence, when clearly I said it existed. Lol. It's okay, though. I think you may have misquoted, and meant to quote somebody else.

mfqr
09-02-2007, 08:45 AM
why do u thing our boarders are not watched as close as they should be maybe theres bigger plans like a joint nation i wonder?? makes ya think with all this protect our nation from terrorist talk seems like our boarders would be taken care of first. i highly doubt anyone in the white house is to scared of terrorist as they have done nothing to fix our boarders. why would they want to block off our boarders when they have plans to join them together "mexico/canada sounds like a good start for the nwo to me

You speak of the North American Union. And yes, it does exist, and is a precursor to the NWO! So what you say is correct.

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 04:37 PM
What? You just pretty much agreed with everything I said, lol. Yet you reply to my post as if I denied the NWO's existence, when clearly I said it existed. Lol. It's okay, though. I think you may have misquoted, and meant to quote somebody else.

no i meant to qoute u i was just backing u up and adding to it not saying it to u but to the thread

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 05:24 PM
thats not true the gov didnt do it one of my friends was on that plain how dare anyone say that i watched it it isnt convincing how do you explain flight 93 those people tried to kill the iraqis i dont believe this one bit its complete bs just like the goverment putting helis in our heads and little detectors and stuff rofl yeah i bet:wtf:

lmao what do u mean tried, do u have proof they fought the guys on that plane?it's hard for me to believe that a whole plane full of people could not take down a few guys with box cutters unless we were being lied to about that even, how would they know all they had were box cutters? and the thing that sticks out most to me is building 7 it's brought down because of what?? nothing even touched it.

u know everybody by now should know what pulling a building means so we know thats what happened to building 7.ok so thats no secret but the problem with that is do u know how long it takes to set up charges for a building that size?? 2 weeks or more yet when they said they decided to pull building 7 it only took them all of what 3 or 4 hours?? and do u know how long it would take to track down that much explosives let alone set them up, all at the spur of the monment? so tell me how they not only rounded up that much explosives not to mention all the chaos going on down there to move in and out of seems like it would be too crowded to just drive around as needed so theres no way they could have even got that much explosives down there in the time it took them to pull it.

so what does that mean u ask? well that means the charges would have had to been placed prior to 9/11 unless they can harness some kindda magic i don't know about, to get it there that quick and if that was the case they surely could have stopped 9/11. i would think but thats just 1 reason i know 9/11 was part of a much bigger plan.

p.s i grew up a rep but around the age of 10 i did't like any party as all that came out of there mouth was b.s name 1 person in office that did what they said they would do when they were running for prez?

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 05:46 PM

lmao what do u mean tried, do u have proof they fought the guys on that plane?it's hard for me to believe that a whole plane full of people could not take down a few guys with box cutters unless we were being lied to about that even, how would they know all they had were box cutters? and the thing that sticks out most to me is building 7 it's brought down because of what?? nothing even touched it.

u know everybody by now should know what pulling a building means so we know thats what happened to building 7.ok so thats no secret but the problem with that is do u know how long it takes to set up charges for a building that size?? 2 weeks or more yet when they said they decided to pull building 7 it only took them all of what 3 or 4 hours?? and do u know how long it would take to track down that much explosives let alone set them up, all at the spur of the monment? so tell me how they not only rounded up that much explosives not to mention all the chaos going on down there to move in and out of seems like it would be too crowded to just drive around as needed so theres no way they could have even got that much explosives down there in the time it took them to pull it.

so what does that mean u ask? well that means the charges would have had to been placed prior to 9/11 unless they can harness some kindda magic i don't know about, to get it there that quick and if that was the case they surely could have stopped 9/11. i would think but thats just 1 reason i know 9/11 was part of a much bigger plan.

p.s i grew up a rep, but around the age of 10 i did't like any party as all that came out of there mouth was b.s. name 1 person in office that did what they said they would do when they were running for prez? and i tried to give bush the benefit of a doubt and really up untill a 1yr ago i tried to believe so of what he said, but fact are fact and for a prez to back the oil companies allowing them to rape us over and over. i mean remember back when they first started jacking up the price per gal saying it's because we don't have enough good refineries in the usa, so we have to have it proccessed cleaned somewhere else. and that the people like exxon and others were loosing tons of money as it was, so they had to jack up the price and then a year later or something like that exxon says in there 1/4 report they had profits of billions. don't rewmember exact #s but the biggest gains in history not only for oil but for any bussiness. so how can that be if b4 they were loosing so much money??

makes ya think, the thing is they know people need gas and are not gonna stop using it. sure people say they are gonna stop but 1 things for sure the goverment knows there people, they know the american people don't stand united, and 1 things for sure they know the usa boils down to nothing but talk. why do u think the gov does what ever the hell it wants, cause it knows it's people are divided sure theres lil patches of people that stick together but then they fight between them selfs. so they know this and use it against us.

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 05:47 PM
sorry for the double post it timed out on me and i was'nt finished

eg420ne
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM

OMG my sides are spliting...propaganda 101 worked for me......:S2::S2::S2::jawdropper::wtf4::error::erro r:

mfqr
09-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Some people will never believe it, we must understand that. People don't even believe that the government has ever lied to us, and that is sad. People don't want to believe in the NAU, but now in that link palerider777 supplied, you can clearly see the proof (there's even a video of the guy with the 20 Amero coin).

I laugh at how people question these conspiracy "theories," but they never question their own government. Sad. Question authority!

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 07:34 PM
if u noticed lady liberty is sitting on the liberty shield and looks as if shes handing off the torch hummm...

palerider7777
09-02-2007, 07:36 PM
just google amero

maryjane911
09-03-2007, 01:23 PM
ok just to let you all know, im just an ordinary american, not crazy or anything lol. ok so my friend was tellling me about this video that proves that the US deliberately planned 911 as a way to have us americans in fear so that the government can totally control our lives. when i heard this i was thinking the samething you are right now, "yeah, ok....." so he gave me the website to watch the video on it. and here it is:

It's long, about 2 hours but just watch it and post if it changes your perspective on the whole 911 incident. I thought it wouldnt change mine at all but it's really hard to ignore everything in that video. I'm not saying everything is true or anything, but the facts they have sure does make you question it a lot

BULLSHIT!!

palerider7777
09-03-2007, 07:10 PM
BULLSHIT!!

i would say the first part of that is b.s but about 9/11 are u sayin u know for a fact that it's b.s?? if so please explain

mfqr
09-04-2007, 08:55 AM
BULLSHIT!!

At least there's evidence to support the conspiracy theories on there. And some of them have been proven to be true, such as the things that the rockefellars and other international bankers did (creating the central bank, which is privately owned by a corporation, and not the government, by unelected people... the ruling elite class). The 9/11 conspiracy is a theory, but I would not doubt if it was proven to be true. There is some evidence for it, and I don't think you have any evidence of it not being one other than the government saying it was Osama Bin Ladin who planned it. Which, in fact, was never proven to be true. Osama was actually never proven to be linked to 9/11. He "admitted" he did it, but only after he denied it after being accused (which, by the way, there was no evidence that he did it in the first place, so why would he be accused? Sounds like he was paid to be the scapegoat to me. I'm further convinced of that, considering he was a CIA operative who was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1970s (fact - proven. look it up)... and he could still be a CIA operative (not proven, but I wouldn't dbout it if he was)).

You can go ahead and believe everything the government tells you about 9/11. Go ahead and listen to everything the media says, because obviously it's unbiased information that is not controlled by a handful of people who are doing it to control people's opinions, so that people will support whatever the government is doing. Of course that's not how it is. The government was right in the demonizing and illegalization of cannabis, too. They never lie. And they never use propaganda (especially by news networks on TV - the media... and mass media, even movies) to sway your opinions in their favor. Of course not, of course not. There's no such thing as a real conspiracy, nope. The world conspiracy shouldn't even exist, because nobody in the government has ever conspired in tyrannical ways. Never.

Don't tell me it's bullshit if all you have to say is "bullshit." Maybe do some research on these conspiracy theories, and conspiracy facts... and then maybe you can draw a better conclusion than "well, the government would never do this to give the people a 'good' reason to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq to control the countries and obtain the natural resources." Nope. Never. They'd never blame it on a false enemy figure (terrorists) to give a 'valid' reason to the American people to support whatever agenda they have in mind, benevolent or tyrannical. Of course, it's all benevolent. Never is it malevolent, because our government and ruling elite class never lie. Never. Never! NEVER!
And they would never have a reason to lie, because everything they do is benevolent, and helps everybody, even the poor! It's just a conspiracy theory that, for some reason, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. But of course, there's no tyrannical reason why this is! It's all for the good of mankind, you see!

palerider7777
09-04-2007, 05:52 PM
At least there's evidence to support the conspiracy theories on there. And some of them have been proven to be true, such as the things that the rockefellars and other international bankers did (creating the central bank, which is privately owned by a corporation, and not the government, by unelected people... the ruling elite class). The 9/11 conspiracy is a theory, but I would not doubt if it was proven to be true. There is some evidence for it, and I don't think you have any evidence of it not being one other than the government saying it was Osama Bin Ladin who planned it. Which, in fact, was never proven to be true. Osama was actually never proven to be linked to 9/11. He "admitted" he did it, but only after he denied it after being accused (which, by the way, there was no evidence that he did it in the first place, so why would he be accused? Sounds like he was paid to be the scapegoat to me. I'm further convinced of that, considering he was a CIA operative who was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1970s (fact - proven. look it up)... and he could still be a CIA operative (not proven, but I wouldn't dbout it if he was)).

You can go ahead and believe everything the government tells you about 9/11. Go ahead and listen to everything the media says, because obviously it's unbiased information that is not controlled by a handful of people who are doing it to control people's opinions, so that people will support whatever the government is doing. Of course that's not how it is. The government was right in the demonizing and illegalization of cannabis, too. They never lie. And they never use propaganda (especially by news networks on TV - the media... and mass media, even movies) to sway your opinions in their favor. Of course not, of course not. There's no such thing as a real conspiracy, nope. The world conspiracy shouldn't even exist, because nobody in the government has ever conspired in tyrannical ways. Never.

Don't tell me it's bullshit if all you have to say is "bullshit." Maybe do some research on these conspiracy theories, and conspiracy facts... and then maybe you can draw a better conclusion than "well, the government would never do this to give the people a 'good' reason to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq to control the countries and obtain the natural resources." Nope. Never. They'd never blame it on a false enemy figure (terrorists) to give a 'valid' reason to the American people to support whatever agenda they have in mind, benevolent or tyrannical. Of course, it's all benevolent. Never is it malevolent, because our government and ruling elite class never lie. Never. Never! NEVER!
And they would never have a reason to lie, because everything they do is benevolent, and helps everybody, even the poor! It's just a conspiracy theory that, for some reason, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. But of course, there's no tyrannical reason why this is! It's all for the good of mankind, you see!

hey it's funny u say this as i have yet to see any politician do anything they say they will do. and i saw this show on a&e or history channel or somewhere like that about 9/11 and they were trying to disprove the conspiracy theories but did'nt show any proof otherwise they were sugar coating everything

epxroot
09-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Man, I don't even know where to begin on this topic so I will start by saying that those who have a hard time excepting the idea that our government may have been involved in 9/11, just be patient and keep an open mind. It stems deeper than what a lot of people can even begin to imagine. What is happening in this day and age has been in the works for thousands of years, we are just going to be the people who get to experience the final steps in this plan. It takes a long time to get to where we are today, and no it is'nt a coincedence that our public schools are the worse they have ever been. It is a process of dumbing down society, so our masters that be can make us think what they want us to. For an example I bet a majority of people on this forum believe that our country is supposed to be a democracy, when in fact we as a country are supposed to be a republic, and there is a huge difference between the two. Or the fact that Christopher Columbus discovered America! How did he discover a country that already had people living here to begin with? To be able to understand the events that took place on 9/11 you will need to go back further and understand how we have came to the place we are at today as a society. The first thing I would recommend doing is turning your t.v's off for a few weeks and read a book. Go to the library and rent a book that has letters from our civil war and look at how much more advanced their vocabulary is than ours today. Back then they were respected because of their thoughts and ideas now days we are respected by wat we wear, watch, drive, or what latest gadget we have. We have allowed the corporations to define who we are and were we stand in society.

To me I know 9/11 was set up by a group of people who not only run this country, but also run the rest of the world. We are in desperate times these days, the only sad thing is people don't even see it. It amazes me how people can tell you every single stat about a profressional athlete, but could not tell you what one of our ammendments are in the Bill of Rights . People need to wake up and seriously ask themselves where they stand as an individual. Stop remaining loyal to whatever party you support, and start being loyal to your country you live in. Start thinking for yourseves and not for someone else. Stop forcing your own beliefs on others. Start educating yourselves on the history of our species. Read everything you possibly can and educate you and your children, and don't trust our federal regulated schools systems to educate our children. If you want message me and I can recommend some very good books to read on any of the subjects I briefly covered here. I really hope all of us will wake up to what is going on in this country and understand that we are just being used as slaves to line the pockets of global elites. :rastasmoke:

angry nomad
09-06-2007, 03:27 PM
I totally believe it.

THClord
09-06-2007, 03:51 PM

Same as you when I watched Loose Change. Going into Zeitgesit I already knew that 9-11 is a governmental mass murder, but there are so many other fucked up things they reveal in Zeitgeist. It's like WOW, wtf? We're really getting pwned.

mfqr
09-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Man, I don't even know where to begin on this topic so I will start by saying that those who have a hard time excepting the idea that our government may have been involved in 9/11, just be patient and keep an open mind. It stems deeper than what a lot of people can even begin to imagine. What is happening in this day and age has been in the works for thousands of years, we are just going to be the people who get to experience the final steps in this plan. It takes a long time to get to where we are today, and no it is'nt a coincedence that our public schools are the worse they have ever been. It is a process of dumbing down society, so our masters that be can make us think what they want us to. For an example I bet a majority of people on this forum believe that our country is supposed to be a democracy, when in fact we as a country are supposed to be a republic, and there is a huge difference between the two. Or the fact that Christopher Columbus discovered America! How did he discover a country that already had people living here to begin with? To be able to understand the events that took place on 9/11 you will need to go back further and understand how we have came to the place we are at today as a society. The first thing I would recommend doing is turning your t.v's off for a few weeks and read a book. Go to the library and rent a book that has letters from our civil war and look at how much more advanced their vocabulary is than ours today. Back then they were respected because of their thoughts and ideas now days we are respected by wat we wear, watch, drive, or what latest gadget we have. We have allowed the corporations to define who we are and were we stand in society.

To me I know 9/11 was set up by a group of people who not only run this country, but also run the rest of the world. We are in desperate times these days, the only sad thing is people don't even see it. It amazes me how people can tell you every single stat about a profressional athlete, but could not tell you what one of our ammendments are in the Bill of Rights . People need to wake up and seriously ask themselves where they stand as an individual. Stop remaining loyal to whatever party you support, and start being loyal to your country you live in. Start thinking for yourseves and not for someone else. Stop forcing your own beliefs on others. Start educating yourselves on the history of our species. Read everything you possibly can and educate you and your children, and don't trust our federal regulated schools systems to educate our children. If you want message me and I can recommend some very good books to read on any of the subjects I briefly covered here. I really hope all of us will wake up to what is going on in this country and understand that we are just being used as slaves to line the pockets of global elites. :rastasmoke:

Bingo! +rep to you, my friend.

angry nomad
09-07-2007, 12:34 PM

I don't know what you mean by "helis" but there is something called the RFID chip that the government wants to implant in all of us eventually. It is the same device they implant into pets to track their movements. They are right now in the stage of getting us to accept it, like how we accepted SSN's and living in a cashless society. In a few years, you will probably think getting a microchip implanted in you is a good idea.

Manchurian Candidate is the future.

Don't believe me, do the research for yourself.

angry nomad
09-07-2007, 12:34 PM

I don't know what you mean by "helis" but there is something called the RFID chip that the government wants to implant in all of us eventually. It is the same device they implant into pets to track their movements. They are right now in the stage of getting us to accept it, like how we accepted SSN's and living in a cashless society. In a few years, you will probably think getting a microchip implanted in you is a good idea. People all over the world are already getting "chipped."

Manchurian Candidate is the future.

Don't believe me, do the research for yourself.

andruejaysin
09-08-2007, 07:13 AM
US government planning 9/11? Nonsense.

US goverment allowing 9/11? Perhaps.

US goverment cynically exploiting 9/11? Absolutely.

eg420ne
09-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I vwould like to believe a rogue element of our government were not involved, but i cant.... to say they allowed it, is more criminal then they made it happen, i think...........and boy, they have used 9-11 to get everything they want, thats a no-shit moment.........

mfqr
09-09-2007, 06:35 AM
US government planning 9/11? Nonsense.

US goverment allowing 9/11? Perhaps.

US goverment cynically exploiting 9/11? Absolutely.

There you go. Like I said, I never thought the actual government planned it. I think the ruling elite did.

eg420ne
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah, With the help of one or more government entities and foreign groups. no one would ever accused The Elite, our MSM will make sure of that ......

Dplaya4life03
09-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Thank you mfgr for posting that bit about Bin Ladenin the CIA. I remeber reading that some of his family lived less than a few blocks away from the CIA headquarters. I too don't believe he had anything to do with 9/11 but act as the scapegoat. Do people really think some idiots who barely knew the art of flying a plane could have done what they did with such percision. All i can say is seeing it with your own eyes makes things look a lot different. I went to school in lower manhattan before going to college now and my mom worked in the building as well(fortunatly not killed). I've already formed my opinion and am not getting into the minor things that people always discuss. I like hard facts to. Has anyone ever read about the 600,000 pound steel beam the "flew" from the tower almost 400 feet away into a building in the surrounding area.(There are pictures if people dont believe it) If anyone can explain how an on average 300,000 pound plane, going INTO a building can make a beam that ways twice that go on miraculous flight AWAY from the tower let me know because the offiical explanation for it, was it flew across. Science unlike other things doesnt lie. In order to get that kinda of distance on something so massively heavy like that, you need some heavy duty materials. ie bombs, which blow things awaaaayyyy. Read up if you feel like it. One of the few scientifical reports about that day that gives the facts. Stuff about the people who were in the building before that day. Why the top floors the towers was shut down at night only allowing a few "construction" workers in with no security cameras operating to see what they were doing. Sounds just a bit fishy if you ask me. Theres way too much to discuss about this. If anyone want to read up, your answers are rite there
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/_Grossmann/911%20REPORT/911_Science_Report_App_A.pdf

Oneironaut
09-11-2007, 09:11 PM
These conspiracy theories are just ridiculous. There's no other word for them. Absolutely ridiculous. As a former believer in one of these ridiculous conspiracy theories, I can kind of understand why people believe them, but they're still ridiculous.

I believed in the 9/11 conspiracy for two main emotional reasons, and I got the feeling that others were believing for the same basic reasons. The first is my hatred for the Bush administration. I don't like Bush. I don't like Republicans. I don't like politicians in general. Being so ideologically opposed to Bush and his cronies, I felt this was a great opportunity to attack them further and to place the blame on them for something really horrible. It was so easy because I had lots of exposure to Bush and his ideology, and hardly any exposure at all to radical Muslims and their ideology. It's easier to pin the blame on something you're familiar with and for which you've harbored negative emotions for a long time. When you hate somebody and that person is being blamed, you don't want to look like you're supporting the guy, and you're likely to seize the opportunity to condemn him even if the claims are not supported by the facts.

The second emotional reason is just that conspiracy theories seem cool, don't they? It's like being in a real-life Tom Clancy novel. I mean, here you are, peering in on the government's top-secret mission, part of their top-secret plans to take over the world or start a giant holy war or seize oil fields or whatever. You've got the big scoop on a huge story. You've got so many disparate half-facts that you think you can justify your position in the face of all opposition, and you are smarter than everybody else because you are one of the few who have cracked the enigma.

In the mind of the conspiracy theorist, there are three types of people in the world. Believe me, I used to think this way, and this was the standard way of thinking in the conspiracy circles. The first group are the evil conspirators. They are extremely evil, almost unhumanly evil, they have no conscience at all, and they are willing to go to the most extreme of extremes to further their own self-interests. Also, they are extremely efficient at doing what they do; they can execute every plan flawlessly so that the public doesn't suspect a thing. However, they also blunder their plans so badly that there is a huge stream of mysterious holes in the story that the conspiracy theorist uses to uncover the "truth".

Which brings us to the second group: the theorists. These are the proud, the few, the saviors of the world. They know the truth and they have a mission to spread the information to the public. From their computer screens, they have remotely discovered the beacon of light that uncovers secrets unknown to everyone else. They are systematically oppressed, they are almost infallible in their analyses, and they're so smart that their explanations in everything from science to forensics to global politics always trump the explanations of professionals in those fields.

The third group consists of the vast majority of the world. These are the dupes. They are gullible and stupid. They believe everything the media/government tells them. There are two things you can do with them: convert them or laugh at them. Never mind that a lot of them bring decent arguments and decent evidence to the table; anything they say is just stuff they learned while the media was brainwashing them, so you can't take any of it seriously. You have to ignore all the counter-arguments and focus solely on the "truth" that is clean from evil media and government conspiracy influence. You seriously learn to filter arguments out of your brain because they don't agree with your theory; you are so convinced that government masterminds are fabricating all this evidence that you don't let yourself give in to arguments that appear rational. You reason that they only appear rational to fool you, so it actually reinforces your belief in the efficient cover-up. You become amazed at what an elaborate story the conspiracy has put together, and its coherency means to you only that the conspirators must be really really smart.

It's rather strange to look at this from the outside, because I used to be in that mindset, and I can still kind of put myself into the shoes I used to be in. But now it is so transparent that this is as kooky as the "moon landing hoax" conspiracy theory that I honestly don't understand how I was able to believe in something so wacky. Not that I hadn't believed kooky things before that, but...wow. The 9/11 conspiracy theory is so detached from reality that it's really quite sad. I hope other people can come to the same kinds of realizations that allowed me to free myself from that mindset.

angry nomad
09-12-2007, 01:57 AM
You have not debated facts, only gave us a theory on conspiracy theorists' mindset.

How about debate some facts?

PharmaCan
09-12-2007, 02:15 AM
I just heard an interview with the man who was the last firefighter resucued alive from the WTC. He was trapped when the first tower collapsed, then was incomunicado until being rescued 22 hours later. The interviewer asked what he thought about the damage when he was first rescued. He replied that he had no knowledge of what had happened, other than what he had heard (not on a radio but what he actually heard) while he was trapped.

He said, and this is a direct quote:

"When I got out, I didn't know what had happened. I thought a series of car bombs had gone off."

PC :wtf:

Oneironaut
09-12-2007, 06:45 AM
You have not debated facts, only gave us a theory on conspiracy theorists' mindset.

How about debate some facts?
That's the thing. I know how you guys work. I used to have that mindset that I just described, and I'm sure you have it right now. No amount of debate can possibly change your mind due to the nature of the way of thinking you've got yourself trapped into. You'll debate these little half-"facts" all day long, each one of which to you looks like it puts a little hole in the standard theory, and you've got thoooooousands of them. If one of the arguments doesn't work, oh well, there's still a boatload, and you're not going to sway.

I used to do it myself. I would just barrage my opponents with so many misunderstood half-truths that they would have to do a detailed study of every little detail and scientific curiosity of the story to refute me, and a careful analysis of each misunderstanding would be impossible in a reasonable amount of time. In the creationism/evolution debate, we call this technique the "Gish Gallop (http://wiki.cotch.net/index.php/Gish_Gallop)". It's an effective way to convince people of nonsense if you have the time to memorize enough of these half-truths, especially obscure ones that most people involved with the subject wouldn't know the details about on the spot.

But eventually I was able to say to myself "hey, maybe I'm wrong; maybe I should step back and look at both sides objectively here". And until you open your mind and adopt that mindset, no amount of debate is going to get us anywhere, because you "know" 100% that you are right and you're not going to allow the possibility in your head for my arguments to make any sense. I can argue all day and all night long why it is so clear that Muslim jihadists were responsible, and every piece of that evidence is going to get brushed off as part of the big evil conspiracy. So I don't see why I should bother.

andruejaysin
09-12-2007, 07:16 AM
In order to get that kinda of distance on something so massively heavy like that, you need some heavy duty materials. ie bombs, which blow things awaaaayyyy. Read up if you feel like it. One of the few scientifical reports about that day that gives the facts. Stuff about the people who were in the building before that day. Why the top floors the towers was shut down at night only allowing a few "construction" workers in with no security cameras operating to see what they were doing. What exactly would be the point of these bombs? The neo-conmen would have still gotten their war even if the buildings hadn't fallen.

mfqr
09-14-2007, 04:47 AM
What exactly would be the point of these bombs? The neo-conmen would have still gotten their war even if the buildings hadn't fallen.

To leave an impression that will stay forever. The more people that die, the "better reason" to go to war. It's kind of like how we didn't go to war because of the 1993 bombing of the WTC. But bringing those towers down... nobody is going to forget that, and forget that "terrorists in the middle-east did it." It's psychological. They knew that when they made Osama a scapegoat for bringing the towers down and killing thousands of people, that the citizens would hate him so much. Just crashing a plane and killing a couple hundred people isn't enough for them.

andruejaysin
09-14-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm also a little curious why they didn't blame it on saddam and say all the highjackers were from iraq. That's where they wanted to invade, framing bin laden doesn't make much sense. But I'm making rational arguments in the conspiracy forum, I should know better.

mfqr
09-14-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm also a little curious why they didn't blame it on saddam and say all the highjackers were from iraq. That's where they wanted to invade, framing bin laden doesn't make much sense. But I'm making rational arguments in the conspiracy forum, I should know better.

Because they wanted to invade Afghanistan as well. Bin Laden is a scapegoat. They just wanted to get rid of Saddam for good, and control Iraq. But now they have two countries taken, and if they just blamed it on Saddam, they would need another reason to invade Afghanistan anyway. Also, if you think about it, Saddam would have easily been able to spread the truth that it was not him, if they blamed it on him in the first place. Bin Laden, in fact, was a CIA operative in the 1970s, and there are rumors that he still is in contact with the CIA and various rich families in the US. So it makes perfect sense that he would be used as a scapegoat, probably paid to "admit" it (remember, at first he denied it... but then he admitted it? that's strange, no?). Saddam would never do such a thing, because he hated the US, and our government hated him. He would do anything in his power to refute the false accusation of him doing it, like I said. I don't see how this is illogical. Perhaps you need to do a bit more research about 9/11, on the conspiracy side of it. I've done lots of research on both sides, and the non-conspiracy side just does no add up. It's pretty hard to make non-conspiracy arguments in a rational way, because it isn't rational, and doesn't make as much sense as the conspiracy side. Although I know you're not really arguing that, I'm just saying. You did bring up a good question, but now it's answered. Any more questions?

Just think... we go to kill "terrorists" in Afghanistan, right? Soon after, full attention was placed on Iraq. We have very small forces in Afghanistan, which was the original place to invade. Now we have like a hundred thousand troops in Iraq, because of "WMD's" that never were found, and the concept that Saddam was "harboring terrorists," which there was no proof found. The people in Iraq attacking our soldiers aren't terrorists. They're people defending their country as best as they can. They don't have the technology that we have, so they go to the good ol' suicide bombings. The agenda given to us was to invade one country, where they "thought" Osama was hiding in the mountains there. Nope... they never actually looked for him anyway, and I can promise you that. It's because he has ties with our government. Attention was blatantly shifted to Iraq.

And I am starting to think that the real agenda is to conquer the whole middle east. And, uhm, the whole world. Does the NWO ring a bell? :) The NWO could very well exist, and I am pretty sure it does. It's not like there are not people who are trying to conquer the world nowadays. Throughout history there has always been someone trying to conquer the world. The NWO (or I guess you could say The Illuminati) just uses different tactics.

weightman092109
09-22-2007, 03:22 AM
something i thought was interesting:

terrorism

noun
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

mfqr
09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
something i thought was interesting:

terrorism

noun
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Yep...

angry nomad
09-23-2007, 09:05 PM
I do not believe that 9/11 was an inside job because:

1. Bush isn't that smart.

2. It would be in the media.

3. It would be in the 9/11 Commission Report.

4. A government wouldn't do that to its people.

ALSO!!!!:

I have tried to use my cel phone while a plane was in the air. It ALWAYS works.

Of course kerosone doesn't get hot enough to melt steel, but it can blow it up! And the planes were turned into bombs.

The thermite came from the terrorists.

The terrorists who are "alive" are just other guys with the same name.

The plane it PA blew up when it hit the ground. Just like the plane that hit the Pentagon blew up. That is why there was nothing left. A suicide terrorist was flying it, not a pilot. Duh!

Osama bin Laden has nothing to do with the Carlyle Group and the Bush family or the CIA, HE IS A TERRORIST. Didn't you see his latest video?

Bush DID NOT walk around holding hands and kissing the King of Saud! That was all made up by the liberal media!

World Trade Center was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission report because it doesn't matter. It wasn't destroyed by terrorists directly, and no one died. Thank God Guiliani got everyone out in time. So who cares?

Oh, and Rumsfeld has nothing to do with aspartame, btw. THAT is ridiculous.

eg420ne
09-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Your sarcasm surpasses my sarcasm........by thousand folds^^^

higher4hockey
09-23-2007, 11:00 PM
eg~ i love reading your posts , its like reading the funny pages.

mfqr
09-24-2007, 09:22 PM
I do not believe that 9/11 was an inside job because:

1. Bush isn't that smart.

2. It would be in the media.

3. It would be in the 9/11 Commission Report.

4. A government wouldn't do that to its people.

1. Nobody said Bush was the sole person who planned it. In fact, it was a group of people. Probably included in this group would be the Bin Laden family.
2. It would not be in the media, because the media is controlled by a handful of men and women who almost always side with the government. It would _NEVER_ be.
3. No it wouldn't - the 9/11 commission never even had a chance to do a real investigation.
4. Sure they would, and they've done it in the past.

But maybe you're being sarcastic. If you're not, then there you go. If you are, then whatever :thumbsup:.

ALSO!!!!:

I have tried to use my cel phone while a plane was in the air. It ALWAYS works.

Cool.

Of course kerosone doesn't get hot enough to melt steel, but it can blow it up! And the planes were turned into bombs.

Obviously.

The thermite came from the terrorists.

The thermite came from the terrorists, which came from us.

The terrorists who are "alive" are just other guys with the same name.

Perhaps.

The plane it PA blew up when it hit the ground. Just like the plane that hit the Pentagon blew up. That is why there was nothing left. A suicide terrorist was flying it, not a pilot. Duh!

LOL.

Osama bin Laden has nothing to do with the Carlyle Group and the Bush family or the CIA, HE IS A TERRORIST. Didn't you see his latest video?

His latest video, where it is completely possible that all those groups you mentioned helped with it. LOLZ.

Bush DID NOT walk around holding hands and kissing the King of Saud! That was all made up by the liberal media!

LOL

World Trade Center was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission report because it doesn't matter. It wasn't destroyed by terrorists directly, and no one died. Thank God Guiliani got everyone out in time. So who cares?

You mean WTC7, right? Yeah, it doesn't matter, because it blew up for absolutely no reason. And the lack of media on it probably means nothing. You're right, lolz, who cares.

Oh, and Rumsfeld has nothing to do with aspartame, btw. THAT is ridiculous.

He does? I didn't know that. Cool :). Aspartame is bad.

I realized you're sarcastic in this post. At least the bottom part. The first part seemed serious, though.