PDA

View Full Version : SPCA Siezes under nourished and sick American Bulldogs from breeder in Houston

Hilder420
09-01-2007, 03:01 AM
There was footage from the local news showing countless crates with super bony sad looking dogs barely able to walk on their own. A breeder had them in a crowded pen, they found dead dogs and most severly malnourished. You could see their backbones clearly and each of their ribs and their stomachs almost concave. one of em couldnt even hold his head up. A new law in texas will come into effect as of the first of september where animal abuse or neglect will result in hefty fines and possible jail time. apparently if you find a stray dog you have the right to kick it, beat it, shoot it, and torture it becuse its trespassing on your property. also you can torture animals if theyre yours and it wouldnt be a crime. how disgusting is that? If any of my four dogs so much as whines i drop whatever im doing to go make sure all is where its supposed to be. i have a weak spot when it comes to animals, and my heart breaks every time a person harms an innocent animal. I dont know about yall but if i see animal abuse or neglect i will report it, and if i see a stray dog whose approachable i will make arrangements to take it to the SPCA. just last month i found a momma dog and her 8 puppies, tha cutest cream colored visions you can imagine. all were taken to the SPCA, and a kitten whose momma left him went along too... they were all very adoptable... i hope theyre doing ok.

slipknotpsycho
09-01-2007, 03:03 AM
yup all over the news....

sad if you ask me... cuz from what i understand, it was a kennel [as in where people take their dogs when they go on vacation] (atleast, that's what was being said in the very begining, but i just watched the most recent report and apparently now it was just a breeder)

Weedhound
09-01-2007, 03:31 AM
One less......more publicity.....track those fuckers down one by one if necessary. :wtf: