PDA

View Full Version : Our little dog

DJ REDEYE
08-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey everyone. I am new to the board and was looking at the chihuahua posts. I love all dogs...big...small...ugly...whatever.

This is our little girl with my wife. It's funny, when people ask me what type of breed she is, I tell them she is a Chihuahua.

slipknotpsycho
08-31-2007, 09:18 PM
little? i think you need a dictionary, pal :S2:

beautiful dog tho.. i've always been a big dog person... =/ if it weren't for not having a fenced yard and refusing to have another chained dog, i'd of probably got a malamute

ganjzilla
08-31-2007, 09:50 PM
wow shes a monster...cutie though...i love dogs all kinds...i yearn for an english bulldog though...bad thing is their $2000 american here in the states for pure bred with papers

Meggz420
08-31-2007, 09:53 PM
aww, I LOVE big dogs!!!! My dog weighs 135 pounds, and I tell people that she's a terrier mix lol. The sad thing = some people fall for it.

stinkyattic
08-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Nice mastiff. My old tenant has a nice male. GREAT dog, total couch potato, nice personality. Yours is much prettier!

birdgirl73
08-31-2007, 11:44 PM
She looks like an awesome pet! A Chihuahua! LOL!

I sometimes tell people my little tan Chihuahua is a pot-bellied pig. If you could see her in profile, you'd understand why. All she needs is a curly tail and a sligtly flatter nose.

Meggz420
08-31-2007, 11:53 PM
She looks like an awesome pet! A Chihuahua! LOL!

I sometimes tell people my little tan Chihuahua is a pot-bellied pig. If you could see her in profile, you'd understand why. All she needs is a curly tail and a sligtly flatter nose.

haha seriously? a chihuahua pig? awesome :)

We had a chihuahua (not purebred) in the animal shelter where I work that had really long hair, a completely flat face, a long tail, and relatively small ears. It looked and acted EXACTLY like one of those Persian cats, so we sometimes told the extremely rude know-it-all people who came through looking at animals that it was a cat (we eventually (and reluctantly) told them the truth though) and they all said, "Oh. well OBVIOUSLY I knew that was a cat" then they blushed and excused themselves. :)

Hilder420
09-01-2007, 03:14 AM
hahaha my chihuahua would come up to its wrists LOL. my neighbor has a greyhound/ great dane mutt. his name is wrigley but i call him the wiggles cuz when he sees me he knows hes gettin cookie and wiggles non- stop. imagine slipknotpsycho's Buddy next to him..LOL

Weedhound
09-01-2007, 03:34 AM
Cute pony. :thumbsup: He go english or western? :D

birdgirl73
09-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Cute pony. :thumbsup: He go english or western? :D
LOL! Pony!

Once a long time ago when I was in college, I house-sat for some friends of my parents who had a mastiff. That dog was accustomed to sleeping in the bed with them, so when I went to bed, who was there next to me but Higgins the Humongous dog. It was like sleeping with a large steer in bed. And he snored and drooled in his sleep!

Hilder420
09-04-2007, 05:01 AM
aww my powder snores and rolls around in his sleep.then again hes teeny. banky kicks and sticks his tounge out just a little.

xcrispi
09-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Sweet another monster mastiff !!!!!
Meet Loki - after the norse god of mischief . He's a Neo .
We really want an argentinian mastiff next . :thumbsup:
Peace
Crispi :jointsmile:

DJ REDEYE
09-06-2007, 03:57 PM
He's cool. His colors is awesome, an almost pure black brindle. Wish they could play together!