PDA

View Full Version : More New Mexico govt opposition to MM law

Sombrero
08-30-2007, 01:19 PM
The elected county commissioner is now saying he'll go against the medical marijuana law. Good ole America shows its total ignorance and arrogance one again.

Medical Marijuana: Montoya takes on new pot law (http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/67588.html)

MadSativa
09-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Montoya is a fucking moron and in northern NM if your not with us your against us, I dont think they will alow him to do his bullshit much longer. If he wants to have an aliance of cultures he should start with his own cause this stunt just threw all his supporters against each other. Santa Fe is fucked up cause its full of out siders rulling the town and when a NM gets back in charge hes already brain washed. Northern NM is not gonna listen to what he has to say becausse they have been doing things their way for alot longer than him or his government have been around. Another case of voters versus the indegounos people, the people are not going anywhere so the voters better respect. Native, spanish and anglo
(with a few others who have been in the area for long enough to make em part of Norte NM) alike live in those areas for a very long time (far over 400 years) these are people that will not negotiate nor do they care about civil war coming to their front yard for it has alwyas been their. Right now Mexican Cartels and Italian mafia fight for Northern NM (befor them the french, and before them the spanish, and before them the southern natives) because it is a port for their products, however the people have been fighting them with no help from government I dont think this will even disturbe the pond in an already secret war infested area, but it wont help medical cannbis eaither.

HighTillIDie
09-14-2007, 04:18 PM
yea well, your state still has the most lenient criminal penalties of any state, for cannabis crimes

MadSativa
09-14-2007, 04:29 PM
yea well, your state still has the most lenient criminal penalties of any state, for cannabis crimes

thats not true a couple months ago they killed a native guy casue he got outt his car stoned. they yell stay in the car he got out and bang. They cops were about to get over taken because the mans family saw him shot, and everyone here is well armed. The guy was just getting outta his car his hands were empty, law has no valitity here recently the entir APD officers (big brass) were under investigation for fixing cases and items disaperaing for evidance. and not just one or two things more than half of the evidance room was gone. This place can corrupt majorly if you alow it. The APD case ende up with the alot of resignations alot of people being fired but no jail time for them. They fix the law in their favor and then when they get caut they get sent to other presincts around the country, these are your officers now not ours, however even now their is suspect happenings in the law in this state. We are one of the only states where Federal are heavly mixed with sherifs or regular PD. I have said it alot but this state is and will always be a training ground for warriors. Weather their criminal, military, Police, or revolutionary. We usualy take care of our own mistakes but now we are getting visitors thrown into the mix. They leave and take the crazeyness with em, alot of bad cops are made here not born here.

And a couple weeks ago my friend whos black went into a bar and he smelled like weed so the cops beat the shit outta him. for smelling like weed!!! Aparently their was a fight and he who was across the parking lot started it all, this is suspect from the get go he gets the shit kicked outta him he gets humiliated and all people could do was stand and watch. if I were their their would be alot more shit going on like a bunch of cops under my truck for one

HighTillIDie
09-14-2007, 04:32 PM
i'm talking on the books, meaning, the least amount of fines or jail time i could do, especially with a lawyer's help

MadSativa
09-14-2007, 04:37 PM
nothing here even gets to the court people disaper or get amesia all the time. Like I said heavy federal preasance

budsmoker only
09-14-2007, 04:41 PM
that montoya is a selfish asshole...

for a lot of people weed will be the only relief from the pain they experience everyday, but he is so worried about the "law" of cannabis and that bullshit...

he is just another weed hater that didnt get his way and is gonna do what he can to get his way..

fuck him

MistaGanja
09-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Kill the haters

SmokenGuitar
09-20-2007, 03:29 AM
I am a person with severe chronic pain that lives in New Mexico . They do not allow cannabis to be given to people who are in chronic pain . They only have a small set of dieseases that they allow . Aids , cancer , glaucoma and MS ( these are the ones I remember). Its complete BS that they wont allow people in severe pain to have access to a plant that can help alleviate suffering . I know this to be a true fact . I am personally involved in the situation . THis leaves me with one alternative doesnt it ? It makes me a criminal .

Instead of using a safe plant like cannabis they force me to take large amounts of Oxycodone ..... I can tell you that waking up and Feeling like Sh!T Every morning until I have my meds is getting fricking OLD . Its time for me to move away from Opiates and thanks to the screwed up government , months go by while my life Fades away

Nailhead
10-05-2007, 05:21 AM
^Sorry to hear that man....ever thought of moving to California? As controversial, and yet still federally illegal, our medical marijuana program is, I think it is by far the best in the country for helping sick people get their meds. Even for just casual cannabis use this is a pretty easy going state, as long as your not selling you shouldn't get into any trouble.

I think if any state has the ability to push medical marijuana laws forward it will be this state, though it would be sure nice if others would offer their help too!

zachos
10-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Man get caught with pot in oklahoma and you get arrested , fined, and put on probation.

the image reaper
10-07-2007, 02:58 PM
do your research, contact your local NORML and MPP chapters ... see if they wouldn't be interested in suing the bastard for malfeasance ... he was sworn to uphold the laws, not determine which ones he likes or dislikes ... start a petition to throw him out of office, find out if he can be impeached ... take photos of him with a 10-year old male hooker, too ... :wtf: ...

MadSativa
10-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Normal and any Cannabis organizations do not even come to NM anymore. Their is a NM Normal but they never get wet or dirty casue of past problems, and it looks like the Pain and other alments are not gonna be coming to Medical Cannabis in the NM area. OCT. 1st was not as good as I would have wanted, but then again fuk it we gonna do what we do anyway.

the image reaper
10-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Normal and any Cannabis organizations do not even come to NM anymore. Their is a NM Normal but they never get wet or dirty casue of past problems, and it looks like the Pain and other alments are not gonna be coming to Medical Cannabis in the NM area. OCT. 1st was not as good as I would have wanted, but then again fuk it we gonna do what we do anyway.

NORML is a half-assed outfit, in my opinion, but, they do have the $$$ to lobby ... my favorite is MPP (Marijuana Policy Project) ... I donate $$ to them when I can ... they are the ones that have been responsible for getting the Med-laws, etc., on the ballots, and won in several states ... MPP fights the good fight :thumbsup:
Marijuana Policy Project - Home (http://www.mpp.org/site/c.glKZLeMQIsG/b.1086497/k.BF78/Home.htm)

SmokenGuitar
10-12-2007, 05:36 PM
^Sorry to hear that man....ever thought of moving to California?

Yes I have thought about moving to cali... I am now considering that move even more seriously than before . .

It seems that people with pain have limited choices in the extreme . Either we can move to the west coast or we deal with the situation illegally . This is probably a simplification but it seems that way most days .

In the wake of the grand war on drugs we have the littered remains of shattered lives of people who are waiting for proper treatment for our suffering ... We can spend 800 billion in a bungled war but we can only find limited resources for own very own people . .

Are our priorites screwed up or what ?

When are we going to wake UP ??