PDA

View Full Version : holy *bleep*

slipknotpsycho
08-28-2007, 08:40 PM
o.0 my buddy just stood up on his hind legs for 2 mins. straight without any help whatsoever..

chihuahuah's must have good balance :p

cannabis campbell
08-28-2007, 08:59 PM
I love them :D How old is he mate? got any pics?

Blitzed
08-28-2007, 09:00 PM
My grandma once had a dog that only walked on its front legs cause it had bad hips!

slipknotpsycho
08-28-2007, 09:05 PM
he's alot bigger now, i probably give him more food then he really needs :p plus i have this stuff that's a high calorie supplment for him, to help him get all his vitamins and shit too..

http://boards.cannabis.com/pets-animals/123336-his-name-buddy.html

he was born may 13th, so he's like 3 months now...

chisme
08-28-2007, 09:06 PM
anyone remember ren & stimpy? lmao

snicklefritz1825
08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
How cute I wanna squeeze him.

birdgirl73
08-28-2007, 10:41 PM
My dog Daisy, the one who looks like she could be Buddy's mother, stands up on her back feet all the time and even walks across tile floors in that stance. It's her Miss Cuteness pose, and she does it when she's trying to get my attention, persuade me to feed her something, compete for attention with my other dog, or when she's extremely excited about something. She looks like a little pudgy beige circus dog when she does it. It must feel good because she's almost 10 and still assumes that pose at least once a day. She can hold it for up to about 5 minutes at the top limit.

iNHALE.xHALE.
08-28-2007, 10:47 PM
cute dog..

Hilder420
08-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I have chihuahua mutts too and they love to get up on their hind legs. my venus will stand up if i ve got food of cookies in my hands and follow me still on her hind legs with her front paws crossed at the wrist. also if i put my hand out and wiggle my fingers, shell reach out for em front paws above her head and twirls. i call her my little ballerina.

slipknotpsycho
08-28-2007, 11:12 PM
lol that's the reason he stood up for so long, to get a treat (actually it's good for him, it's the high calorie stuff i mentioned, it's like in a tube of toothpaste, but he loves the stuff) but yeah i just kept a slow but steady flow of the stuff coming out and he kept standing up licking at the stuff.. lol.

birdgirl73
08-28-2007, 11:58 PM
If i put my hand out and wiggle my fingers, shell reach out for em front paws above her head and twirls. i call her my little ballerina.
Some people just don't understand how cute little dogs can be! Daisy does this, too, and has always reminded me of a ballerina when she does. I need to get her a tiny pink tutu made out of stiff pink tulle. Everytime I threaten to do that, my huband threatens to move out of the house . . . .

slipknotpsycho
08-29-2007, 12:05 AM
Some people just don't understand how cute little dogs can be! Daisy does this, too, and has always reminded me of a ballerina when she does. I need to get her a tiny pink tutu made out of stiff pink tulle. Everytime I threaten to do that, my huband threatens to move out of the house . . . .

so offer to get him one too so he doesn't feel left out.

Hilder420
08-29-2007, 12:29 AM
I bought my venus a dress with a poofy skirt its White with red cherries. shes so small that the tulle underneath is like smaller than a bagels around, so when she stands, it pokes out and only comes halfway through her torso. she looks soooo cute. i have my bebe who looks like a doberman pincher but tiny, and shes all black so if you put on her pale pink dress with a poofy skirt too and her tail curls over the back of the skirt and when she wags her tail it shakes it and she looks like shes doin the twist. im gonna go put em on them!!!