PDA

View Full Version : 300 mg Serequel + Marijuana!!111111

Encatuse
01-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Hi. Man. Serequel is a rather unneventful drug. But man, take 300 mg of it ((16 pink pills or 3 yellow pillls)) and smoke until you're stoned as fuck. Awesome CEV's and like music has this hypnotic effect. I could see through my eyelids ((fucked up..)) for like 15 minutes and everything was litterally like a duller version of itself with the smear filter from photoshop put on everything. Oh my fucking god. It was awesome. And I was robot-walking.. but pot does that sometimes.

Hektik
01-23-2005, 12:44 AM
Do you say it like seriquil? hardly anyone i know has heard of those pills. My friend who just got out of prison is perscribed those and he hooks me up when ever i want. I take 2 smoke some bowls and im fucked. They make me hella tired though i fall asleep after like 3 hours

NowhereMan
01-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Do you say it like seriquil? hardly anyone i know has heard of those pills. My friend who just got out of prison is perscribed those and he hooks me up when ever i want. I take 2 smoke some bowls and im fucked. They make me hella tired though i fall asleep after like 3 hours

seroquel 100p mg tab
they are prescribed for sleep for me

DESCRIPTION

SEROQUEL® (quetiapine fumarate) is an antipsychotic drug belonging to a new chemical class, the dibenzothiazepine derivatives. The chemical designation is 2-[2-(4-dibenzo [b,f] [1,4]thiazepin-11-yl-1-piperazinyl)ethoxy]-ethanol fumarate (2:1) (salt). It is present in tablets as the fumarate salt. All doses and tablet strengths are expressed as milligrams of base, not as fumarate salt. Its molecular formula is C42H50N6O4S2�C4H4O4 and it has a molecular weight of 883.11 (fumarate salt).

Quetiapine fumarate is a white to off-white crystalline powder which is moderately soluble in water.

SEROQUEL is supplied for oral administration as 25 mg (peach), 100 mg (yellow) and 200 mg (white) tablets.

Inactive ingredients are povidone, dibasic dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol and titanium dioxide.

The 25 mg tablets contain red ferric oxide and yellow ferric oxide and the 100 mg tablets contain only yellow ferric oxide.

Encatuse
01-23-2005, 02:00 PM
They're prescribed for mild paranoia for me. ;)