PDA

View Full Version : whats up people? have a question?

warren3rdwar
02-19-2004, 07:07 AM
this is my fist time :D I had my plants on the 12/12 cycle for now about 2 weeks theres about 8 to 11 buds on the plant. im using one flurecent 65w light with foil all around the plant. how long will it be before i be able to haverest that budda? if any body has any suggestions about my setup or to help make my buds more potent please let me know?

aight peace

NowhereMan
02-19-2004, 08:09 AM
you really need more light.

but my knowledge is outdoor,
can you give them any sunshine,,,

warren3rdwar
02-19-2004, 08:14 AM
i cant give them sunshine. But i can add more lights to the set up.

thanks for the advise

Gardenking
02-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Yes..you definately need more light bro!..if anything..just get you some more of them cfloro's you might get enough for a joint off it :D really need to get you a small hid light 70 watts would be better than what you got...

Boojum
02-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Check out online growshops, or lighting shops in your area, for 125w enviros, they're really good starter lights, come in blue for veg growth or red for flowering, you can pick em up for under £40 in the UK, under £50 with fittings (no need for a ballast). Normal fluoros don't have the right spectrum for flowering so even if you got more bulbs you'd still end up with weedy bud. If you've only got one plant I wouldn't bother with HPS yet, you could get 2 enviros, one red & 1 blue, for the cost of an HPS, giving you all you need to veg & flower, and HPS aren't great for vegging (plus you get heat removal problems with HPS & humming from the ballast).