PDA

View Full Version : JFK Assassination(Warning: Graphic)

LazySmoking420
08-28-2007, 12:11 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_q7b2JijTYE&mode=related&search=

The following is a video+recreation of one of the most tragic/famous video tapes in american history the assassination of JFK.

I've been really fascinated with the JKF assassination. Many theories, Which one do you believe?

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, grassy knoll, or other

discuss

jamstigator
08-28-2007, 12:44 AM
I dunno but the day he died was definitely a momentous day in my life. Probably *the* most momentous day. I was conceived that day. ;)

snowblind
08-28-2007, 01:10 AM
fucking hell i have never seen that so graphically thats brutal.

what did u use to recreate it program ?

PharmaCan
08-28-2007, 03:11 AM
When you see Jackie Kennedy climbing on to the trunk of car, she was going after a piece of JFK's skull. She said afterward that his head just suddenly exploded for no apparent reason and her first reaction was to save the pieces so he could be put back together.

PC:smokin:

igot4cheep
08-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Before my uncle died he told me a crazy story about how JFK died. He told me that it was do to a Mob hit. They pulled a lot of strings to get him in office. When they told him what they wanted him to do he told them no. Then they wacked him.

O. G. ganja smoker
08-28-2007, 10:16 AM
i think it was Lucien Sarti who shot the dude, said he shot at him with a frag round so mabee but it was a long time ago nobody will probly never know the truth but there sure were many odd things that dont match up with the govs view on what occured