PDA

View Full Version : a conspiracy about conspiracy...

Rabbit Lion
08-27-2007, 09:35 PM
when i was a young lad (about 2 months ago) i used to think to myself, "Hey, all these conspiracy nuts are just people who think too much." as i've grown as a person i have seen the truth. i have watched the 9/11 documentaries, the JFK movies, read all the books and finally, i have came to a conclusion in my biased one-sided mind of political correct censorship. what is this conclusion, you ask?

Conspiracy theorists work for the nazis!

I know it seems farfetched for all of us sheep, but think about it, Hitler was all in for being the supreme ruler of the world, doing anything he could for power...he killed people, destroyed towns, and ruined families. now lets compare this to conspiracy theorists...they make people believe that the government is BAD! they make it seem like the government is killing all these people and destroying buildings, so they might actually be making a giant Neo-Nazi conspiracy army of hate!

watch out, you have been warned...the nazis are returning and overthrowing our government!

sam44
08-28-2007, 06:04 PM
lol i hope this isnt serious

jamstigator
08-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Seems about as plausible as any of the other 9/11 conspiracy theories. Actually, this seems more plausible than the idea that Bush was the genius mastermind behind the most complex and convoluted conspiracy in history.

all ablaze
08-28-2007, 09:35 PM
u sound like a mug who knows about fuck all and is just looking for a reaction so here goes: "shut up u thick cunt!". u probably want to carry this on with " hard as web talk" right well say what ever you want,you fucking hiding behind a web page never getting out there fuckin puss.

You love the cock right?

savagepossum
08-28-2007, 09:40 PM
u sound like a mug who knows about fuck all and is just looking for a reaction so here goes: "shut up u thick cunt!". u probably want to carry this on with " hard as web talk" right well say what ever you want,you fucking hiding behind a web page never getting out there fuckin puss.

You love the cock right?

actually your the mug for getting all riled up by this idiot maybe you should just learn to let go.

and so what if he loves cock whats wrong with that?

all ablaze
08-28-2007, 09:49 PM
You love the cock is a saying so don't try to make me out as a homophobe.

I'm just sick of cunts like this. They will never argue the facts with you and they will never back up there arguements. they just sit in front of there pc acting billy big bollocks and then go and suck there boses cock or who ever else gives them money. Fuck the cunts.

iNHALE.xHALE.
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM
uhm i think it was made out to be a joke...

jakez
08-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Seems about as plausible as any of the other 9/11 conspiracy theories. Actually, this seems more plausible than the idea that Bush was the genius mastermind behind the most complex and convoluted conspiracy in history.

Are you kidding? How do you ignore all the journalism leading to these "conspiracies", if that's what you wish to call them.

mfqr
08-29-2007, 02:41 AM

The real conspiracy theory isn't that Bush or the federal government planned the attacks. You have to realize that the real original one, that I believe, was that the ruling elite class planned it. These are the people who profit off of wars. Look what 9/11 brought us.. a war LOL!#@@% Yep.

Rabbit Lion
08-29-2007, 05:46 AM

You love the cock right?

you do realize i was being completely sarcastic, right? i was making fun of all the conspiracy theories out there and how they lack any viable evidence. im not going to argue over the internet, dont get so defensive over nothing! I wasnt REALLY implying that you conspiracy theorists were nazis...but now im starting to think that you all ARE aggresive overdefensive nazis!

i however DID read all of the facts and both sides of the arguements to many of the conspiracies and most "Facts" were quickly disproven.

iNHALE.xHALE.
08-29-2007, 05:48 AM
^ & it sumhow turned into a real consipiracy thread...:D

all ablaze
08-29-2007, 12:31 PM
you do realize i was being completely sarcastic, right? i was making fun of all the conspiracy theories out there and how they lack any viable evidence. im not going to argue over the internet, dont get so defensive over nothing! I wasnt REALLY implying that you conspiracy theorists were nazis...but now im starting to think that you all ARE aggresive overdefensive nazis!

i however DID read all of the facts and both sides of the arguements to many of the conspiracies and most "Facts" were quickly disproven.

Sorry mate i acted like a dick last night. I had way to many beers and was just looking for a row. Didn't mean anything personal, i was just drunk and angry it had nothing to do with you so once again im sorry matey.:(

mfqr
09-11-2007, 05:39 AM

The lack of evidence is the nature of conspiracy and conspiracy theories. It's the fact that the conspirators oppress the truth of it, so they can get away with it. Thus, we do not have all the information.

Why would you make fun of conspiracy theories or theorists? That is the same as making fun of people who question authority . Shouldn't we question authority? Shouldn't we question the validity of what is seen on the news? Of course, because it's biased, and it all supports a cause - and that is not necessarily *our* cause.

Question your government.
Question authority.
Question the media.
And yes, question conspiracy theories.

We live in a time where truth is a rarity.