PDA

View Full Version : First time

ram1
08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
hi, this weekend will be my first experience:stoned: and i was wondering how long will it take for me to be able to drive after use?
AND is one joint enough to get me baked?

I'm a Sydney boy wondering if there is a good supply around 40 min from the city west? popular spots?

I Justburn 247
08-27-2007, 03:03 PM
You can drive almost immediately after smokin in my opinion unless you're just really piffed..but for a first time I would say maybe wait a couple hours or just until you feel comfortable because that's all that really matters. Uh and yeah one joint should make you feel pretty good. Is this your first time smoking anything? Cause a lot of people don't get high their first time..took me three times..it's normal though.. As for Australia I have no idea I'm from New Jersey haha

Stay high

ram1
08-27-2007, 09:40 PM
thanks for the reply. I smoke the hookah every week and occasionally other cigs.

Skyhigh6969
08-27-2007, 10:30 PM
lol hookah is that an oz term for smokes

ram1
08-28-2007, 04:07 AM
lol hookah is that an oz term for smokes

LOL nope a hookah is a water pipe smoking. Smoking flavored tobacco and MJ if u wish.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-7MxGfV9_r0

GetDown
08-29-2007, 05:28 AM
yeah i got a sweet hookah, you gotta love that shit

ram for ure first time you gonna be smoking by urself or with friends? (id recommend with friends so u dont do nothing too stupid), also hope youll be smoking with someone who has smoked before, one joint should get u baked your first time, but it all depends how much green your putting into it and how good the weed is, driving stoned, BAD IDEA, unless you have some experience, if i were you id go spoke a jay, then see knocked up or chuck and larry, or some other random comedy (bad sheeps pretty funny), then after the movie if ure feeling okay go for a drive, if not go bowling or grab something to eat, wait untill your feeling okay and then drive, ive been smoking since i was 12 and even i didnt rush into it when i first started driving, in fact i dont think i drove high till i was 19 or 20

ram1
08-29-2007, 11:13 AM
I will be having a friend with me. he has only done it once. spoke a jay? lol

Skyhigh6969
08-30-2007, 03:22 AM
One of my first experiences with weed, was me and a mate had just finshed smoking a joint, and it was time to cruise so i was driving doing 50 km/h i was approaching a 80km/h zone and my mate was like hey bro why arn't you speeding up I replied im trying to mate but my foot wouldnt budge on the accelerator, it was fuken funny i must have been body stoned.

chris_36824
08-30-2007, 03:31 AM
Sweet. :cool: Have a good time dude. :stoned:

ram1
09-01-2007, 05:47 AM
ok so its done the experience was amazing.

the effects i felt were:

-when touching something i really felt the texture
-when the breeze hit me i felt exactly where on my body changed temp LOL
-while eating i could visualize the food moving in my mouth (so awesome)
-My body was too fast for my mind.. making me go slower
-i was SO anti-violent its not funny

To round it up i think it was one of the best natural experiences i've ever been through

...gas...
09-01-2007, 11:01 AM
yeah all the thing s ive grown 2 love ......... ok first time green n off tits , skunk 1 cone gear , had 2 and try 2 sit a maths test .... blah blah blah ..... 8% green as and feel a sleep m8 said it was funny as ....................:thumbsup:

Conehead
12-15-2007, 06:55 PM
First time i smoked after not smoking for nearly a year i reversed down the road about 150m's when i could have just turned around at any time.It was dumb as fck but i diddnt hit anything while reversing and i was seriously wasted. later i got lost for about an hour in an area i knew really well... lol