PDA

View Full Version : If 9/11 was not planned, explain this..

jakez
08-26-2007, 10:30 AM
NOTE: if you are the typical brainwashed ignorant American, there is nothing to see here, move along.

N. Rockefeller 11 months before Sept. 11th 2001 talking to Aaron Russo:

"There's going to be an event Aaron.. ..we are going to go into Afghanistan.. ..we are going to go into Iraq.. ..and we are going to go into Venezuela.. ..and there's going to be people looking for men in caves (giggling) that they are never going to find.. ..by having this war on terror you can never win it, it's the eternal war so you can always keep taking people's liberties away"

Aaron asks how are they going to convince the people this war is real and he says:

"The media can convince everybody that it's real, you keep talking about it and saying things over and over and eventually these people start to believe it".

This is one of the most people in the world saying these things. Pretty scary.

mfqr
08-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Yep, read this stuff before. I believe it.

Zimzum
08-26-2007, 03:37 PM
So you assume Arron to be truthful as well? No hidden anarchist agenda perhaps? Always question authority taken to new heights? Maybe I'm missing the actual interview, but all I can find is Arron being interviewed by Alex Jones. If thats the case then this "confession" by Nick was nothing more than hearsay and pointless.

Humboldt215
08-26-2007, 07:02 PM
NOTE: if you are the typical brainwashed ignorant American, there is nothing to see here, move along.

"There's going to be an event Aaron.. ..we are going to go into Afghanistan.. ..we are going to go into Iraq.. ..and we are going to go into Venezuela.. ..and there's going to be people looking for men in caves (giggling) that they are never going to find.. ..by having this war on terror you can never win it, it's the eternal war so you can always keep taking people's liberties away"

Aaron asks how are they going to convince the people this war is real and he says:

"The media can convince everybody that it's real, you keep talking about it and saying things over and over and eventually these people start to believe it".

Do you actually believe that? cmon

I give that as much weight as the democrats saying "lets knock down some towers and building 7, blow up the pentagon, invade afghanistan & iraq so we (democrats) can get in power during next election then we can stay there for 20 yrs saying we are un-doing the republican war machine"

Alot of the 9/11 has been debunked and no longer brought up by the 9/11 people, like the missile hitting the trade towers, or the explosives placed by the govt, which was supposedly proven by puffs of smoke exiting windows when the towers collapsed (several floors below the actualy collapsing structure) or the theory that the planes were radio controlled by a "black op" and crashed into the towers, while the original hijackers knew nothing about it. Then again the pilot who hit the pentagon, how he coulnt have done it (he had over 200 hrs flight training and all he had to do was a 330 degree turn into a building)

I can appreciate questioning authority, no way am I going to be a blind sheep but this 9/11 conspiracy stuf (in my opinion) is just that.. conspiracy theories, much like the bombing of pearl harbor to get US into WW2, or US setting a mine to blow up the
U.S.S. Maine in Cuba starting the spanish-american war. (hope I got the name of the ship correct).

If this was all orchestrated for the "neo-cons" and Bush' oil profits wouldnt he have made himself look like a hero instead of wondering what was happening as he read school books to children in florida? Wouldnt he have emerged as a strong leader and taken immediate control, instead of the process we went through?

Again if this was inside job, lots of people would have had to be in on it, by now somebody would have talked.. or did they get killed by special agents to keep things quiet?

Makes for good story books though, and entertaining reading.

mfqr
08-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Do you actually believe that? cmon

I give that as much weight as the democrats saying "lets knock down some towers and building 7, blow up the pentagon, invade afghanistan & iraq so we (democrats) can get in power during next election then we can stay there for 20 yrs saying we are un-doing the republican war machine"

Alot of the 9/11 has been debunked and no longer brought up by the 9/11 people, like the missile hitting the trade towers, or the explosives placed by the govt, which was supposedly proven by puffs of smoke exiting windows when the towers collapsed (several floors below the actualy collapsing structure) or the theory that the planes were radio controlled by a "black op" and crashed into the towers, while the original hijackers knew nothing about it. Then again the pilot who hit the pentagon, how he coulnt have done it (he had over 200 hrs flight training and all he had to do was a 330 degree turn into a building)

I can appreciate questioning authority, no way am I going to be a blind sheep but this 9/11 conspiracy stuf (in my opinion) is just that.. conspiracy theories, much like the bombing of pearl harbor to get US into WW2, or US setting a mine to blow up the
U.S.S. Maine in Cuba starting the spanish-american war. (hope I got the name of the ship correct).

If this was all orchestrated for the "neo-cons" and Bush' oil profits wouldnt he have made himself look like a hero instead of wondering what was happening as he read school books to children in florida? Wouldnt he have emerged as a strong leader and taken immediate control, instead of the process we went through?

Again if this was inside job, lots of people would have had to be in on it, by now somebody would have talked.. or did they get killed by special agents to keep things quiet?

Makes for good story books though, and entertaining reading.

Sorry to say this, but the 9/11 conspiracies have not been debunked. And I believe that any debunking that occured was either purposeful spreading of misinformation, accidental spreading of misinformation, or just people who could not believe that their nation was attacked by anyone other than radical islamic extremists.

Honestly, I do not believe that our government actually did it. What I believe is that the actual people that are in power did it. Our nation is no longer the real nation. What Rockefellar said is true. Our liberties are slowly being taken away under the guise of "security." Patriot Act, for instance. While it has not been used to harass any ordinary citizens, it is entirely possible for it to be done under the protection of the Patriot Act. RFID chips - which is not conspiracy theory, it has been announced to be coming out (Sometime in 2008, I heard, the act for these chips will become active, supposedly). The North American Union, which wants to create an entirely new country by combining Canada, Mexico, and the U.S.. Again, under the guise of security, and also under the guise of prosperity. All these things spawned from a supposed attack from "radical islamic extremists." While it could have entirely been done by these terrorists, I would have no doubt that it was funded by the international bankers who can profit off of war. There's a thread about the 9/11 conspiracy on International Cannagraphic (http://www.icmag.com), which actually shows documented evidence of all of the planning involved in it, and not from Osama Bin Laden, or anybody like that. In fact, if you've done your research, you will realize that Osama Bin Laden was actually a CIA operative during the time that he was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. Could he possibly have been paid off to admit that he did it (of course, after he denied doing the attacks)?

Also, the impact on The Pentagon was clearly not from a plane. No plane debris was found on the site, and there was a leaked video published quite awhile ago (the only camera that was not deactivated before the attacks, iirc) that clearly showed that it was not a plane that hit the pentagon. It clearly looked like a missile, or something of that nature. Would there really be a reason to claim it was a plane when it was not, if there was nothing to hide?

I totally believe that this war was setup on purpose, to purposely go into Afghanistan and Iraq. People profit off of wars like this, you must realize that. It allows our country to spread our power, our sphere of influence. It allows us to setup bases around the globe, and thus more power is gained. This is not a conspiracy theory, there's much evidence that shows this to be an "inside job." And while I don't think that our actualy *government* planned it, I do believe that they knew about it... and that the international bankers (the rockefellars, for instance) actually concocted this horrible tragedy.

This is not the U.S.A. "land of the free" anymore. Do not be fooled. Woodrow Wilson even wrote about this stuff. About how he made a mistake by signing the bill which stated that there could be a central bank which was privately owned by international bankers. They control our money, not our government. Control of money means control of everything. That part is proven fact (the central bank being owned by private bankers), and that once one has control of the flow of money, that person (or those people) has the ability to control everything.

jamstigator
08-27-2007, 12:11 AM
According to South Park, 25 percent of the U.S. population does believe this stuff. Pretty crazy. But there's probably 25 percent of the population that believes just about anything. Hell, 25 percent of the population thinks Bush has done a grand job these last 6 or so years. That's even more incredible.

Humboldt215
08-27-2007, 01:18 AM
well shit, if southpark says its true, imma jump on the bandwagon

wow

I am hoping you were being sarcastic, you cant have smoked so much to believe what ya see on southpark :P

jakez
08-27-2007, 05:45 AM
Once you turn that little chip in your head off you start to realize all of these things "nutjobs" are saying are actually true, but your thought process is brought up so biased that it just sounds incredibly ridiculous to you before even giving it a second thought. I told my friend today that I found out you can dramatically improve your vision through eye exercises, and instead of his response being "Oh my god, that's crazy all these people spend money on new glasses all the time" he says "bunch of hippie shit". Ignorance.

So you assume Arron to be truthful as well? No hidden anarchist agenda perhaps? Always question authority taken to new heights? Maybe I'm missing the actual interview, but all I can find is Arron being interviewed by Alex Jones. If thats the case then this "confession" by Nick was nothing more than hearsay and pointless.

Yes, behind the Grammy, Tony, and Emmy award winning director, the numerous Oscars and Golden Globe awards his films have generated, and who helped create such legends as Led Zeppelin, The Who, Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead, and Jefferson Airplane is a crazy fucking nutjob who wants absolutely no government whatsoever (definition of anarchy). Who are you Mr. Bush himself you fucking retard? So quick to discredit this mans word. Who the hell are you?

Edit: wow, I just found out Aaron Russo died 3 days ago, Jesus Christ they are killing them fast these days.. Watch out Charlie Sheen (another person supporting the 9/11 conspiracies).

jamstigator
08-27-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm not biased. I've read all the evidence related to these conspiracy theories. None of them seem credible to me. The 'Bush planned it' theory seems the least credible. Not because he's not evil enough, but because he'd have to be the smartest person ever born to pull off the biggest conspiracy in human history and still have it kept quiet. And I don't happen to believe Bush is the smartest person ever born; the evidence for that is abundant.

And yes, I was being facetious with the South Park comment. If you've watched the episode, they didn't phrase it quite as kindly as I did. I believe the way they stated it was, 25 percent of Americans are retards. Heh.

eg420ne
08-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Nothing to see here folks, go back to sleep, obey..Yup lets not look at bush regime hindering any real investigation into 911...Ohhh them outrageous conspiracy nutts......Lets not think about Who warn them High Level Pentagon Officials not to fly out on 911, nope lets not....Yup lets not worry about them Put Options they went away faster then a speeding crack-head....Ohhhhh Condi we're still waiting for that proof........Yupppers lets not worry about how bush made the FBI stop searching for Bin-laden & alCIAduh months b4 9-11.....Hey! how did bush see that first plane hit anyways..

Its tooo bad we dont have an honest government. maybe i couldve believe every word, wait i did believe at first, ohh how time changes you....

just sayin y'all, theres soo much questions, and the bush regime back-slapped everyone who dares to ask....this is not a real government, you think endless war, the patriot act is the answer, i think not.....the next terrorist attack is around the bend to justify martial law

Rabbit Lion
08-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Edit: wow, I just found out Aaron Russo died 3 days ago, Jesus Christ they are killing them fast these days.. Watch out Charlie Sheen (another person supporting the 9/11 conspiracies).

my god, a conspiracy within a conspiracy! you guys are getting desperate these days :(

THClord
08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
I agree with Arron Russo.

snowblind
08-27-2007, 10:59 PM
read a book called, them. its enlightening. it shows the majority of conspiracy theories are built on grains of truths.

the 9/11 stuff works in the goverments favor. if you think they were clever enough to pull this off and convince the masses they still have the power.

if you believe you got caught with your pants down and then went on a goose chase, in the name of the christian god. they look stupid and blind

peace

snow

jakez
08-28-2007, 09:25 AM
It's as if people would have to see Bush himself caught red handed with a remote controller flying planes into the towers! There is so much actual news evidence pointing to the very same "theories" everyone is talking about. I know this section is called conspiracy but I did not post this as a conspiracy.. this is what was said and this man has no reason to lie about something like that!

How about checking out Bush's pathetic NAU denial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETq1eIdbus), NAU is North American Union, and it is going to erase Canada, USA, and Mexicos borders completely. He can't even answer the question about it! Listen to what he is saying they are all doing, "harmonizing regulations" - they use this bullshit language to sneak by and make you think to actually figure it out, wtf is harmonizing regulations? They make it sound so damn awesome, sounds like they're making all 3 of their regulations the same and forming a UNION. They have a fucking sign in the background with a UFO flying on it holy shit people! This is so ridiculous, it's sad to see American spoonfed like a 3 year old.. Keep denying shit like this people, you will just be kicking yourself in the ass later on.

mfj
08-28-2007, 07:42 PM
check this video out.. is well worth watching.. sorry if it is posted on here already www.zeitgeistmovie.com :rambo:

jamstigator
08-28-2007, 07:59 PM
I don't need to see video. Something like the Watergate Tapes would be adequate. Or a conspirator letting everyone know the truth, in return for fame and wealth, which he would surely get. But if they used a bunch of soft rich guys to install all the explosives while wearing invisibility suits, maybe nobody involved needs fame or money. Reminds me, gotta get me one of those invisibility suits!

I hope the lizard people don't come drag me away for exposing their nefarious plans!

Gandalf_The_Grey
08-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Am I gonna be the one to have to say this? Jakez, where the hell is the link? You just posted something in quotes and call that undeniable?:wtf:

eg420ne
08-29-2007, 01:56 AM
nuttglob-get off my nutts you nut globber....

eg420ne
08-29-2007, 01:57 AM
I don't need to see video. Something like the Watergate Tapes would be adequate. Or a conspirator letting everyone know the truth, in return for fame and wealth, which he would surely get. But if they used a bunch of soft rich guys to install all the explosives while wearing invisibility suits, maybe nobody involved needs fame or money. Reminds me, gotta get me one of those invisibility suits!

I hope the lizard people don't come drag me away for exposing their nefarious plans!you see how stupid that sounds.....lizard people!? you need to be taken away, fast.....

DubSack13
08-29-2007, 02:16 AM
way i view it, its not that the us government isnt corrupt, we're just better at covering it up.

r0k
08-29-2007, 02:17 AM

Come on man.. If you're gonna post this, [citation needed]!!

deadhead65
08-29-2007, 02:46 AM
I would need a source for that quote but truthfully I cannot still today wrap my head around the towers going down the way they did. Mirror image of other buildings being purposely exploded. There had HAD to be something planted INSIDE those buildings to dissintegrate like that even with the huge azz planes flying into them.

The question for me is WHO planted these explosives....:wtf:

TheHighestCrew
08-29-2007, 02:48 AM
psychic in the building!!! b.s. to me

MrNiceGuy420
09-03-2007, 05:10 PM

I hope the lizard people don't come drag me away for exposing their nefarious plans!

You might want to look up how there was a big power outage in the days before the attacks, which means no security. George Bush's cousin owned securacom, the secrity company for the world trade centers and dulles airport. How workers reported seeing people walking around with cables in the towers, but were told they were upgrading the internet cables. How so many people moved out of the world trade centers before 911. How people heard wierd banging and noises from parts of the building that were supposed to be unoccupied. How there was grey dust everywhere in the towers in the days before the attacks. How you cant bring down a steel building without explosives. Jesus Christ, just watch the towers going down and tell me it looks like a normal collapse. Why is there molten steel in the rubble? How there was no plane wreckage found at the crash is Shanksville, just a big hole. How to hole in the side of the pentagon isnt big enough. The pentagon's high security airspace is protected by surface to air missles, capable of shooting down a fighter jet, who gave orders to stand down to a "hijacked commercial jet"? Why Rudy Guiliani sent all the wtc steel to asia in violation of federal law. Why all the evidence on the pentagon's lawn was literally coverd up with dirt.

palerider7777
09-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Alex Jones Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4382151310886411718&q=911+martial+law&total=1051&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4)

al i can say is watch this it shows alot more than the zeigist movie

palerider7777
09-03-2007, 06:36 PM
It's as if people would have to see Bush himself caught red handed with a remote controller flying planes into the towers! There is so much actual news evidence pointing to the very same "theories" everyone is talking about. I know this section is called conspiracy but I did not post this as a conspiracy.. this is what was said and this man has no reason to lie about something like that!

How about checking out Bush's pathetic NAU denial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETq1eIdbus), NAU is North American Union, and it is going to erase Canada, USA, and Mexicos borders completely. He can't even answer the question about it! Listen to what he is saying they are all doing, "harmonizing regulations" - they use this bullshit language to sneak by and make you think to actually figure it out, wtf is harmonizing regulations? They make it sound so damn awesome, sounds like they're making all 3 of their regulations the same and forming a UNION. They have a fucking sign in the background with a UFO flying on it holy shit people! This is so ridiculous, it's sad to see American spoonfed like a 3 year old.. Keep denying shit like this people, you will just be kicking yourself in the ass later on.

lmao jelly beans lol

andruejaysin
09-13-2007, 06:39 AM
US setting a mine to blow up the

You did. But the damage indicated the explosion came from the powder magazine (at the time power was in bags, rather than prefabricated shells) which rules out either a spanish or american mine. Deliberate sabotage is impossible to rule out, but static electricity is far more likely.

hero3279
09-14-2007, 01:48 PM
I think most of the world knows it was an inside job but many ignorant people just don't want to admit it because it puts America in a bad light. Everywhere you go, whatever race. The people are alright, it's just the government and higher powers. They fuck with peoples brains.

Krishwag
09-20-2007, 01:42 PM
if the government was that smart and sneaky, why would they fuck up so stupidly in the aftermath?

Psycho4Bud
09-20-2007, 03:24 PM
So we can either state that 9-11 was planned and conducted by terrorists or that George Bush is the smartest man ever to plan out such an event by the actions and lack of witnesses regarding it.

Which statement sounds more logical?

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Ganja Dude
09-20-2007, 11:32 PM
So we can either state that 9-11 was planned and conducted by terrorists or that George Bush is the smartest man ever to plan out such an event by the actions and lack of witnesses regarding it.

Trust me, 9/11 conspiracists are so sure of themselves they feel they can be assholes (sometimes, there are some respectable ones which is sad for them) and go around the truth to fit their needs. The truth is that a conspiracy that large isn't possible in today's information age. No matter what facts you show them they won't budge. I wish I could say different for the harcore repubs for Iraq but their the same. When I hear there arguements all I hear are lies and half-truths which is sad because they are so misinformed. Sorry I kinda went off a bit but yeah you get the point :hippy:

damn drugs fogging my brain like crazy today

mfqr
09-21-2007, 09:13 AM

Planned by George Bush himself? Nah. More like the top ranks of our government funds terrorism, and controls al-Qaeda. George Bush himself didn't plan it out. It was a group of people which conspired and planned it out, to achieve a certain political agenda. This kind of stuff is not unheard of. How do you think Hitler got into power? He conspired to commit an act just like 9/11, by concept. He blamed it on the communists, and then was later able to take power because of it. It's a bit different, but the concept is the same. Then there was WW2. America got involved because of Pearl Harbor, and we all know this. What a lot of people do not know is that FDR provoked the attacks and falsified intelligence on the matter, so that everyone would want to go into the war. That has now been proven - you can look it up. There are more instances like this, in which our government either set up a tragedy and blamed it on somebody they wanted to go to war with, or knew of an impending attack, and let it happen on purpose. This is all so the people will want to go to war with whoever "committed" the tragedy, so that the government can achieve whatever political agenda they had in mind. This is the reason why some people are very suspicious of 9/11, because it has happened before. :thumbsup:

mfqr
09-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Trust me, 9/11 conspiracists are so sure of themselves they feel they can be assholes (sometimes, there are some respectable ones which is sad for them) and go around the truth to fit their needs. The truth is that a conspiracy that large isn't possible in today's information age. No matter what facts you show them they won't budge. I wish I could say different for the harcore repubs for Iraq but their the same. When I hear there arguements all I hear are lies and half-truths which is sad because they are so misinformed. Sorry I kinda went off a bit but yeah you get the point :hippy:

damn drugs fogging my brain like crazy today

And it sounds like you're so sure that you're right about what you say. :hippy:

lmdesade
09-21-2007, 09:26 AM
I normally don't comment on these type of forums. But, I'd worry more about the general stupidity of the American public more than the conspiracy. How many dummies still think that we are in Iraq to help liberate their people? The other thing is how many stupid Americans still believe that Sadham was part of the 9/11 attacks? Then America re-elects one of the imbeciles that put us in the war. Not to mention how many idiots were upset about Clinton getting his penis sucked. He lied sort of under oath but at least he didn't kill anyone....

randomname4888
12-17-2007, 05:26 AM
what about the fact that george W. Bush's grandfather funded the nazi's in WW2?

Breukelen advocaat
12-17-2007, 05:50 AM
Not to mention how many idiots were upset about Clinton getting his penis sucked. He lied sort of under oath but at least he didn't kill anyone....

Clinton should have killed somebody, and that person was bin laden. If he had been involved in the business of protecting this country and it's military from attacks, rather than getting cheap thrills from an intern, maybe 9/11 would not have occurred.

420izzle
12-17-2007, 07:04 PM

That's right folks. Read this (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html) article from the Guardian. It's history.

P4B and the others that believe our governments love us and want to protect us. WAKE UP!

9/11 truth will, one day, come into the light.

Nice job MFQR for standing up for the truth here.

Folks, don't let any of us tell you what to think, this is the time to go find out the TRUTH for yourself. It's self-evident.

mfqr
12-17-2007, 08:30 PM

From what I've read and remember about Prescott Bush, he didn't fund the nazis, but profitted off of them being there. He admired fascism, and even talked about having a coup in America to turn it into fascism... which seems to be happening these days.

Of course, not many believe it or are going to believe it until it's too late. It's that good old American ideology which is blinding people. I mean, duh, of course none of this could ever happen in America, land of the free. When the people don't do anything about the bad things that the government does, and when the people remain to not be active in keeping the government in check and balanced, then of course you're going to have tyrants and wannabe despots taking office. Much like if you rarely or never checked and got rid of viruses on your computer, your computer is going to get more and more of them. Except, this issue is more important than anyone's computer getting viruses.

SantaClawz
12-18-2007, 12:18 AM
If you dont like how we think, we will make you like it. How? Through fear, fear of you and yours well being.
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Bizzle2008
12-21-2007, 11:31 PM
The differece between Americans and the citizens of other nations is this: People from other nations automatically assume anyone involved with politics, government, or any other position of power/control, etc. etc is already corrupt, dishonest, deviate, etc etc. The majority of Americans still believe that our political figures, elected officials etc etc have our best interest in mind in whatever decisions they are making. Until we eliminate that presumption, then we deserve what we get imho. How do they (our elected officials) really know what is best for us? Do you really even know what is the "best" for you at all times. No, its just an educated guess. You never really know anything.

Iambreathingin
01-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Ignorance can work in both directions, mate.

EbelEyes
01-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Sources for those comments please.

Peruvian Devil
01-08-2008, 09:42 AM
you dont need fuckin sources, its all common sense. I mean come on did you really buy the excuse that the terrorists attacked because they were jealous of our freedom?????? WTF!!!!. how can anyone be okay with the idea of us going there in a preventive war, thats insane, we are starting the wars, we are going to places to look for weapons that WE sold them years ago, its fuckin nuts, come one people educate yourselfs, stop watching tv and read, because if you havent realized how badly the media is brainwashing you...well then i hope the rest of us can save you when the revolution begins.

Chong Version 2.0
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Don't you guys think that an idiot (Bush) was purposely put in power to make the government look inept? Conspiracy 101: discredit conspiracy theorists by making yourself look incapable of such a complicated orchestration. Hurricane Katrina was probably also fumbled on purpose to reinforce the belief that the country in being run by a bunch of ineffectual buffoons.

EbelEyes
01-09-2008, 02:25 AM
you dont need fuckin sources, its all common sense.

Please tell me your fucking kidding...

I mean come on did you really buy the excuse that the terrorists attacked because they were jealous of our freedom?????? WTF!!!!

Excuse? What it sounded like was a statement to get the people hyped up in a state of nationalism.

Peruvian Devil
01-11-2008, 06:43 AM
whatever man when all the shit hits you on face (which will be soon) you will finally realize that what u believed to be a triangle because you were told it was, is really a square

Excuse? What it sounded like was a statement to get the people hyped up in a state of nationalism.
then what were the reasons given as to why the terrorists attacked?

EbelEyes
01-13-2008, 11:38 PM
whatever man when all the shit hits you on face (which will be soon) you will finally realize that what u believed to be a triangle because you were told it was, is really a square

Well fucking excuse me for asking for sources for some comments so I could make sure they weren't from some bullshit Alex Jones website. :rolleyes:

And why the fuck do you keep assuming that I'm some government believing fool?

mfqr
01-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Calm down now. This is the Internet, remember? :)

EbelEyes is right, though. 9/11 was used as a way to get people hyped up in a state of crazy nationalism. Unfortunately, I believe that 9/11 was used as a catalyst in turning this country into a fascist society. But I could be incorrect... time will tell. Hopefully Blackwater won't be a fascist paramilitary force designed to intimidate citizens into submission after they received that money from the government to expand its operations domestically.

whereishelpicon
01-16-2008, 12:19 AM
I used to be a truther until I started looking into the things the videos always talked about at a much deeper level. One site that really helped me understand how ridiculous the conspiracy theory is was Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage (http://www.debunking911.com).

The real conspiracy is that people are profiting off of a perpetual war whose pretense was one of the worst attacks on US soil ever.

luvfriday
01-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Personally Im fed up with the fact anyone in the USA could accuse our very own president of being involved with the attacks of 9/11. No other country/government in the world would allow the people to freely accuse officials of this crime. This is a disgrace, our nation is full of turn coats. No one in Europe would dare accuse Tony Blair of being in this to help Bush execute his attack, very few really think the royal family had Di killed, but in the USA every problem here and abroad is all BUSHS fault! Well guess what, if I were president you all would have your tongues cut out if you talked bad about me or the way I handled things.

If I were a judge Id rule on first impressions not evidence, if I were a lawyer I would say you have a case even if you didnt, if I were a doctor I would say what the HMO wants me to say, if I were a newscaster I would ask people things I shouldnt on air, if I were a teacher I would go easy on my pet kids. So guess what there is the truth, you give a person power and they abuse it, but most arent dissected under a microscope like Bush has been, how can 7 years pass and no one find the smoking gun to prove Bush Lied? Maybe he had information that later proved to be wrong, I make those mistakes all the time. Oh yeah and I voted for BUSH and I would do it again today! I went out and voted to keep one guy from getting into office, not because I thought the one I was voting for was going to be a good president. So kiss my ass, Ill vote for the same reason again in 2008!

luvfriday
01-16-2008, 01:53 AM
Wait now Im fuming, and my post above I was editing when I ran out of time.

Personally Im fed up with the fact anyone in the USA could accuse our very own president of being involved with the attacks of 9/11.
:beatdeadhorse:

No other country/government in the world would allow the people to freely accuse officials of this crime. This is a disgrace, our nation is full of turn coats. No one in Europe would dare accuse Tony Blair of being in this to help Bush execute his attack, very few really think the royal family had Di killed, but in the USA every problem here and abroad is all BUSHS fault! We all know he is behind Hurrican Katrina, him and mother nature planned it to wipe out the colored folks in the south right? I bought a house at the top of the market, people tell me its Bushs fault I am upside down and I got a adjustable loan- how is it his fault?. I quite smoking cigarettes so thats my contribution this year to the environment, I want a hummer just to piss off Al Gore not because I want to make Bush or the Saudis rich.

What you call lies I call intellegence reports, Bush never went out and looked for weapons in Iraq, he just looked at the information he had saying it was there. By the way you do it everyday, what you heard on the news today was reported 500 times and those reports are just as the information is made available, not as the information is verified and proven with evidence.

Honestly I am a good person but if I had the power here is just some examples of how I would use it-
If I were a judge Id rule on first impressions not evidence
if I were a lawyer I would say you have a case even if you didnt,
if I were a doctor I would say what the HMO wants me to say,
if I were a newscaster I would ask people things I shouldnt on air,
if I were a teacher I would go easy on my pet kids.
If I were the boss Id sexually harass the men who worked for me
With power comes criticsm, and you learn to tune out people who are never happy. Im sorry but Mike Carona, he is getting a raw deal too, he took over a dept that was crooked since its inception. Carona took over a problem and rolled with the punches since you cant make everyone happy.

Oh yeah and I voted for BUSH!!! The other dumbass party has a candiadate who sucked and his wife is rich because of her late republican husband who died before he had a chance to run for president. I think she wanted to be first lady more then Kerry wanted to be president. Im registered republican but I may change to keep Obama from winning the nomination. Got to love the fact this shit happens only in the USA. I dont like any of our popular candidates today, and I will use my vote to keep a person out of office again.
One more rant to get under some of your skins!
I hope Mike Carona is found innocent on all counts! I never got a break from him while he was sheriff, but I got some favors back when Brad Gates was Sheriff. They forget to mention the panel Heidl got on to get into the OCSD was from the Gates aera and Gates appointed Heidl when he was in office, they must have been laughing thier asses off when this court deputy suprised the state and was elected to sheriff beating out a high ranking deputy they say was supposed to win.

I believe the people are good inside, its the power we all know they have that makes us like or dislike them. How many of us can admit we are why these people get so untouchable, we dont like them but we would call them a friend and want favors. You may hate my honesty, and if thats the case I can be the most convincing kiss ass you ever met, youll think we are 2 peas in a pod. One thing is for sure, Ill tell you whats on my mind, its an opinion and I reserve the right to change it or keep it to myself.

Not even the X Files would touch your conspiracy theroy, Aliens must be easier to catch in the act.

Peruvian Devil
01-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Gun Smoking Memo
Operation Northwoods

mfqr
01-16-2008, 10:24 AM

Personally Im fed up with the fact anyone in the USA could accuse our very own president of being involved with the attacks of 9/11.

No other country/government in the world would allow the people to freely accuse officials of this crime. This is a disgrace, our nation is full of turn coats. No one in Europe would dare accuse Tony Blair of being in this to help Bush execute his attack, very few really think the royal family had Di killed, but in the USA every problem here and abroad is all BUSHS fault! We all know he is behind Hurrican Katrina, him and mother nature planned it to wipe out the colored folks in the south right? I bought a house at the top of the market, people tell me its Bushs fault I am upside down and I got a adjustable loan- how is it his fault?. I quite smoking cigarettes so thats my contribution this year to the environment, I want a hummer just to piss off Al Gore not because I want to make Bush or the Saudis rich.

What you call lies I call intellegence reports, Bush never went out and looked for weapons in Iraq, he just looked at the information he had saying it was there. By the way you do it everyday, what you heard on the news today was reported 500 times and those reports are just as the information is made available, not as the information is verified and proven with evidence.

Honestly I am a good person but if I had the power here is just some examples of how I would use it-
With power comes criticsm, and you learn to tune out people who are never happy. Im sorry but Mike Carona, he is getting a raw deal too, he took over a dept that was crooked since its inception. Carona took over a problem and rolled with the punches since you cant make everyone happy.

Oh yeah and I voted for BUSH!!! The other dumbass party has a candiadate who sucked and his wife is rich because of her late republican husband who died before he had a chance to run for president. I think she wanted to be first lady more then Kerry wanted to be president. Im registered republican but I may change to keep Obama from winning the nomination. Got to love the fact this shit happens only in the USA. I dont like any of our popular candidates today, and I will use my vote to keep a person out of office again.
I hope Mike Carona is found innocent on all counts! I never got a break from him while he was sheriff, but I got some favors back when Brad Gates was Sheriff. They forget to mention the panel Heidl got on to get into the OCSD was from the Gates aera and Gates appointed Heidl when he was in office, they must have been laughing thier asses off when this court deputy suprised the state and was elected to sheriff beating out a high ranking deputy they say was supposed to win.

I believe the people are good inside, its the power we all know they have that makes us like or dislike them. How many of us can admit we are why these people get so untouchable, we dont like them but we would call them a friend and want favors. You may hate my honesty, and if thats the case I can be the most convincing kiss ass you ever met, youll think we are 2 peas in a pod. One thing is for sure, Ill tell you whats on my mind, its an opinion and I reserve the right to change it or keep it to myself.

Not even the X Files would touch your conspiracy theroy, Aliens must be easier to catch in the act.

No offense, but I really hope you're being sarcastic :(. And not about the Bush thing. In fact, I don't think it was directly Bush who did it. However, I think he is merely a pawn for those who did want to blow up the towers. Back to what I had originally planned on saying. I hope you're being sarcastic about your philosophies. It doesn't seem like those kind of philosophies would really solve anything as a whole.

Do you honestly think that we do not need conspiracy theorists? What ever happened to questioning authority? As a "free" society, shouldn't we be doing such a thing? How do we keep power from becoming biased towards the government if we do not question authority?

epxroot
01-18-2008, 04:40 PM

So are you saying because they're "officials" they're above the law? The administration lied to the American people plain and simple. With the power that was "given" to him comes with responsibility. It is fact that he went into war before he had all the intelligence. There were "NO" WMD's and just because they couldn't find them does not give them reason to go to war! How can you even try to justify going into a country, destroying it, destroying 1000's of peoples lives all on suspicion? Let alone sucking billions of the American peoples money to fund this war that everyone knows is about oil! This war has nothing to do with WMD's, or the attack on the twin towers. It is about oil and that's it! Now I understand that you care about no one except yourself, but you fail to understand that without others you would not be able to survive. Everything relies on something/someone else for ones survival it's the way the world is designed. BTW if we all lived in your so called society you would not be able to express your "opinion".

yokinazu
01-18-2008, 05:40 PM

thank god your not a judge, lawyer, doctor, teacher or a boss
judges who ignore evidence put innocents in prison
lawyers that take these ignorant cases is why noone seems to have any commonsense anymore
doctors who do what the hmo says are not honoring their oath
teachers who go easy on their pets inspire kiss asses
bosses who sexually harass, well thats immoral and illegal
well the newscaster i do agree with people should be asked the hard questions

i am also sick and tired of everytime some one says somthing negative about about bush, or the war, or anything that the gov't is involved in that we are called turn-coats, anti-american, un-patriotic. there is nothing more american or patriotic than questioning authority. now i am a liberal but i am not a far left liberal just leaning a little to the left. and i dont by into most of the conspiracy theories. as a matter of a fact i think most of them are wacked.
by the way i live in the south and i will squarly lay what happened in the after math of hurricane katrina on bushes shoulders but i will also say that it is not his fault alone. the whole ordeal was screwed up from the leval of the induvidual all the way up to the fed leval. and it is still bein screwed up today but not on a fed level. we still have people livin in fema trailers but in my opinion its because they are to lazy to get out. or just lookin for a hand out. my mom worked with the "victoms" she helped feed them. they had 2 of the best caters that you can get. hell i couldnt have afforded to hire them. these people bein given the help complained about the fact they were bein given a sandwich from one of these caters and not gettin steak. like i said im a liberal and i beleive in heping my fellow man but when i give you help and you complain cause it aint what you want well thats where my help ends. sorry about the rant.
back to subject. my dad is a conservative, you should here some of our arguments, he thinks everything is clintons fault. this is just as whacked as thinkin everything is bushes fault in my opinion. he absolutly refuses to accept the fact that clinton did do somegood things for our country, by the way i am in no way sayin he was a great man, but he says verybad hing that has happene since bush took over was beause clinton had everything so screwe up. clinton did do some screwed up things just as bush has done some, clinton has done some good things again just as bush has. but just because i dont agree with bush , i question my gov't, i beleive in freedom and truth. i am not a traiter r a turn-coat or a subversive. i do not hate bush, i wish him only happiness and prosperity.
again sorry about the rant

Zohar
01-18-2008, 05:53 PM
I love reading this things, you guys provide so much entertainment. So, by killing tons of our civilians, starting a war with Iraq (for "oil", which we have off our coast and in Alaska...oh and we get it from more places besides the mideast...) and Afghanistan...what was accomplished? Patriot Act? Fine, you can have that (and let me know how it affected you personally) I'll give it to you, but what else?

So we got:
-A war in the mid-east
-Patriot Act

So how was that HUGE conspiracy worth it? So now we're spending a ton of money on a war. What have we gained from it so far? NOTHING. Even if we did get oil, we spent more money on the war then any oil we received.

Again, motive?

yokinazu
01-18-2008, 08:26 PM
war for oil. it has nothing to do with actually getting oil but getting money. let me first say im not blaming this solely on bush but.... when bush took office the price of oile was just a little over $20 a barral last time i checked the price of oil was over $100 thats almost 5 times what it was 7 years ago. i would love to have a job that i could at least quadrupel my income in 7 years would you? so the saying war for oil maybe would be more correct if it were war for oil prices

i have no doubt in my mind the invasion of iraq had absolutly nothing to do with terrorist, wmd, or freeing the iraqi people. im not goin to say i deffinatly beleive it was for oil but i do know that we as americans have been lied to for way to long, and it did not start with bush.

Balkey
02-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Watch Loose Change. (Look it up on Google videos)
It's like an hour... but makes perfect sense.

So do debunked loose change videos. Luvfriday still makes a good point about no other country would allow people to speak down about their government. These people appreciate the country they live in giving them these liberties but then doubt the countries government. Just recently, a journalist in Afghanistan was sentenced to death for reading about womens rights on the internet, and here all of you are still living.

:stoned::stoned:

denial102
02-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Alex Jones Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4382151310886411718&q=911+martial+law&total=1051&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4)

al i can say is watch this it shows alot more than the zeigist movie

I saw that, scary isnt it!?

Cheer up IluvFriday our fathers intended us to question the government, it's part of the constitution homes.

Thats the great thing about democracy, the government is criticised and will continue to be, and maybe good things will come of it.

As for those who do not keep an open mind either for or against, you cannot enlighten someone who has already made their decision :-)

Peace,
Denial

CultureCherryPopper
02-02-2008, 05:49 AM
So for me to be enlightened, I should never make a decision? I don't know about you, but indecisiveness pisses me off. Zohar hit the nail on the head; what did the conspirators gain from the war? A lousy Patriot Act? Awesome.... I think Psycho4Bud was correct; Occam's Razor solves this debate.

Conspiracy theorists are the worst, spiraling deeper in their dementia as their fear and paranoia bury them. The only thing I hate more than them are religious zealots. Question the government, but with an eye of discretion. Quit clinging to small little scraps of "proof" in matters of science and physics and engineering that you simply don't understand.

But if you want to theorize, how bout this: Clinton was in on the whole tham ding because he allowed Osama to live. Maybe Bush is the mastermind behind it all. Wait, he's a moron, his accounts of stupidity have been more documented than Homer Simpson's. But would that not be the perfect for a mastermind in the most powerful seat in the world? If it was me, conspiring against the world, I don't think I could do a better job. Kudos, Bush, for pulling the wool over eyes so brilliantly.

Quit researching online and go on a hike and smoke a doob. Fuck it, the world as we know will end in 2012, so prepare for the worst and get your kicks in before the whole shithouse comes down.

denial102
02-02-2008, 05:54 AM
So for me to be enlightened, I should never make a decision? I don't know about you, but indecisiveness pisses me off.

Please, there really is a difference between indecisiveness, and acting before evaluating the data. It is like catching a bus, if you are too quick to jump at the opportunity of catching it, you might find that you got on the wrong bus, or worse, heading the wrong way, end up losing money, and possibly stranded.

When I said you cannot enlighten someone who has already made their decision it means you cannot convince someone who refuses to evaluate new data.

There is a difference, honestly,

As for other points made, well, there are some strong arguments!

History is written by the victors. - Winston Churchill (that england guy)

Peace,
Denial

CultureCherryPopper
02-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Alright, now we're on the same page. I try and see every side, so much that it is frustrating when I try and make up my mind. Being a Libra, I can't help being indecisive every now and then, especially the dreaded choice of restaurants, but it still pisses me off. And good quote by "that English guy". Man was a drunk but he had a way with words.

FeedmeWeed
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
wow this thread is full of farce ideas and failed logic.

just remember people- we are all on a forum for marijuana, a drug in which the government wants to keep illegal, and spread FLAT OUT LIES to keep it that way.

then you chronies all jump on the bandwagon and defend the US because "the government would never do that to its own people!"

wake up, the government doesnt give a fuck about you, your a god damn number ($$) to them. I am not saying that the US flat out planned and carried out the attacks, but lets face it, the "official" story of what happened, is 99% pure bullshit