PDA

View Full Version : crop hounds?

bicflikr
08-26-2007, 04:18 AM
any body else got a crop security dog?Ive noticed most of my friends crop dogs aren't really mean they just bark allot...

Ive got cute but wimpy little pit bull named trinity...try to get a pic soon

OLDE ENGLISH '800
08-26-2007, 04:56 AM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/bnorth1990/Rosemary111106.jpg

bicflikr
08-26-2007, 05:33 PM
ha ha he looks like he takes his job pretty seriously... i dont think i could ever get trin to sit like that.

OLDE ENGLISH '800
08-26-2007, 05:44 PM
he's a she, rosemary but yeah she takes her job seriously make sure no one messes with my harvest or any of my belongings

savagepossum
08-26-2007, 05:51 PM
god that dog is ugly i hate dogs, much prefer cats myself

OLDE ENGLISH '800
08-26-2007, 06:01 PM

nice to know you have an opinion :jointsmile:

bicflikr
08-26-2007, 06:12 PM
heres my baby...

bicflikr
08-26-2007, 06:14 PM

that avatar is kinda... sick
and that pit is freaking awesome.

jamstigator
08-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Here are my vicious protectors! ;)

stinkyattic
08-28-2007, 07:33 PM
OldeEnglish that is a gorgeous dog- and healthy too! To you show your dog? I hope so- wow. Gorgeous.
I like the 'bully-style' pits a lot. One of the things I was noticing is that the breeders are also breeding a more bulldog temperament into them- very laid back and a bit lazy.
Here's my crop protector. She doesn't protect my plants at all, loves everyone, and even eats the plants sometimes.
But she is VERY protective of me personally and will not even let a strange man shake my hand without making a fuss over it.

bicflikr
08-28-2007, 11:52 PM
yea my dog tries to eat the bottom buds right about this time of year...

OLDE ENGLISH '800
08-29-2007, 08:43 PM
thanks, no i dont show her i would not know how to start.she does have a good teperment but she is protective of me and my house she wont let any one in if im not there and if its your first time coming over expect her to be sitting like that 2 feet away from you the whole time.she is pretty lazy but she loves to play i just got a spring pole not to long ago and its amazing she stays locked on for 20 min that and a 5lb weighted harness keeps her in good shape.thats a nice bulldog you have there i used to have a olde english bulldog he would slobber all over everything but one of the most loving breeds i think there's nothing like the love of a bulldog.

stinkyattic
08-29-2007, 08:48 PM
So is that how you got your username? No shit.
The Tess is half Olde English and yes, she's a loving dog and would like to be a lap dog and just sleep on me all day if I let her.
I have to say, I think female bully/mastiff breeds have much better personalities than the males of the same breeds.

Oh- if you don't mind my asking, what breeder produced your bitch?

OLDE ENGLISH '800
08-29-2007, 09:07 PM
well that and i have the tendancy to drink o.e.
i have a mixed pit and they said there's olde english in there somewere but she is goffy she is allways jumping up on my lap she thinks she is a little dog
nikki
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/bnorth1990/DCFC0254.jpg
my old bulldog "lil boy"
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/bnorth1990/oldeenglishbulldog.jpg
i dont know who the breeder was, a friend of mine his mom is a breeder and normally trades with other breeders and got a hold of her when she was a puppy i went over there to smoke with my friend and saw this dog and i had to have her so i had to buy her for $1200. but i made the mistake of fixing her i really wish i had not of done that.

stinkyattic
08-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Your old bully has a nice front end. Good bones in his legs.
My Tess is fixed too, and I've gotten SO many requests for pups off her already even though she's a cross. I mean, I seriously doubt that I would breed her anyway since if you look on petfinder with the query 'bulldog' there are already some REAL stunners up for adoption locally- there was recently what appeared to be a purebred alapaha blueblood- a bitch though, and Tess does NOT tolerate other females. I was a little bummed it wasn't a male.
Ahhh I love bullies!!!!! That pic of your pit cross is so cute, with the eyes closed, like, YO get that out of my face, I'm not awake yet!!!

bicflikr
09-02-2007, 10:50 PM
a couple more pictures of trinity, i gotta get one of her laying under my plants.