PDA

View Full Version : I love my aminals!

Chronisseur
08-21-2007, 02:58 PM
This is the "I love my aminals" thread:D

I have a little 48 lb. baby by the name of Lexi Lou. She's 3/4 pit and 1/4 border collie. I love her more than anything in the world
I'd say the most amazing thing she can do is get herself out of locked cages! It only works with those "slide lock" types of cage, but pretty damn amazing if ya ask me!
My other favorite pet is the little baby snump that lives out back. We get along quite well, I think he knows if he sprays me it's all over!

stinkyattic
08-21-2007, 03:37 PM
snump? lol I like that.

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 03:44 PM
I was wondering about that too.....:D

Ps....I HATE animals.... :S2:

Hilder420
08-21-2007, 03:54 PM
why would u hate animals?? have u experienced the unconditional love and acceptance from a dog?? its like nothing else out there. i love my aminals too. i have 4 mini pincher chihuahua terrier mutts.

stinkyattic
08-21-2007, 04:17 PM
lol weedhound does rescue... that was a joke!

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 06:37 PM
None of mine even have a job.....they're bums......hanging around, sucking up the food, leaving hair everywhere. Thank god they can drive the truck and do errands (but really....it's an automatic so its not that impressive) :D

stinkyattic
08-21-2007, 06:51 PM
None of mine even have a job.....they're bums......hanging around, sucking up the food, leaving hair everywhere. Thank god they can drive the truck and do errands (but really....it's an automatic so its not that impressive) :D
Your pets or the local manfolk? That describes my ex perfectly...

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 07:24 PM
No.....my pets.....if I was talking about local manfolk I would have mentioned their one tooth. :D

Chronisseur
08-21-2007, 07:27 PM
That describes my ex perfectly...

Surely not the poor guy who still mows your lawn?;)

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey Chron,

Smooth move dousing your intended date.....can you teach the rest of us that pick up line? :S2:

Chronisseur
08-21-2007, 07:55 PM
No, but I did throw in a "if you're gonna hang w me, you better get used to bein' wet!:D

...and I SWEAR I pulled it off!:cool:

(...and by pull it off I mean she just left thinking I'm mentally disabled instead of a complete asshole:D)

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 08:15 PM
well......they aren't mutually exclusive.....;) But I'd have to figure a guy who loves his dog can't be all bad. :thumbsup:

Chronisseur
08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
well......they aren't mutually exclusive.....;) But I'd have to figure a guy who loves his dog can't be all bad. :thumbsup:

WAYYYY over my head! I am TOO stoned right now cofused be TOO!;)...really, I dont get it?

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 08:40 PM
You can be both at the same time.....:stoned:

Chronisseur
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I got ya now:smokin: I'm kiddin anyways! I DID kinda say that, but for some reason I ALWAYS get away with stuff most people cant! Still amaze myself sometimes.
...and who knows? Stinky's right about 99.9% of the time, ...maybe I AM too cute:D

Weedhound
08-21-2007, 11:15 PM
...and who knows? Stinky's right about 99.9% of the time, ...maybe I AM too cute:D

One of the bigger burdens we carry in life, isn't it? :D:D:D

stinkyattic
08-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Surely not the poor guy who still mows your lawn?
Naw he's employed... after all, I DO pay him to mow the lawn..:thumbsup:.
I MUST date a dude who loves dogs.
I was just having a 'special evening' with the new man last night and The Tess was NOT happy with some of the noises that were being made- my bed is on e floor so she often stands right there and she was VERY upset last night, growling at the Donk... I was like, "Hey babe, does it turn you on to know that at any moment there could be a 70 pound bulldog hanging off your leg?"
She's very protective. :D
Would you want to mess with this bitch?

Chronisseur
08-22-2007, 05:15 PM
She's beautiful! I LOVE the "serious-but-goober-look" :DThats funny. My baby girl gets SOOOO jealous of "other women" in my bed. She lays sideways between us and KICKS and pushes till we're @least a few feet apart! She also thinks EVERY hug is a group hug!
...Ill post a pic ASAP

and btw WH, I AM in counseling for my chronic ailment!;)

Dutch Pimp
08-22-2007, 05:53 PM
1. The INSIDE dog...a 10 inch by 7 inch FAT terrier...she runs the joint inside...:stoned:

2. Then there's the OUTSIDE dog...a porch hound. He's SUPPOSE to be a guard dog...that's what I told him. In the daytime, he guards the back porch. (it's cool there) At night, he guards the front porch....:i feel stupid:

Today, while on guard duty, a flock of wild turkeys, two deer, various squrriels and god knows what else spent the morning roaming around the front yard, while he slept, oblivious, as usual. The fat terrier, brought this to my attention, but indicated it wasn't her area of concern. Her main concern is the kitchen....:eat:

Weedhound
08-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Didn't make off with your porch now did they? Boy, DP, what else did you expect from a dog guarding your porch?

Bluntmasterbabe
08-22-2007, 06:02 PM
I only have one pet for now. A small jack russell, and he is soooo spoiled. He's my little Buddy (that's actually his name too)...he is definetly a "momma's boy"....lol. He's chillin' beside me on the couch right now...being lazy as always. I've always been a huge animal lover, so my dog is like part of the family.

I had a couple of horses as a kid, and I really enjoyed riding, but I haven't in years. Something I rarely have time for anymore.

Weedhound
08-22-2007, 06:03 PM
The few of those I've seen ....(american bulldog?) have been nice dogs but I've only seen a few. It always helps to be a breed no one knows of and therefore hasn't had time to screw up in the US.

Here's another good breed if you like unknowns.....the black-mouthed cur. I swear its an actual breed. Hunting.

Vaporize Me
08-22-2007, 06:03 PM
I Got a Rottweiler crossed with a pitty. (1/4 pt 3/4 Rottwieler). We saved him from a bad breeder. Hes around 6-7 and hes the biggest cuddle bug in the world. When he wrestles he charges at you and knocks you to the ground.. and then he rolls on you and expects you to rub his belly. Often times he will sit on you as if hes a small little lap dog. He is the best dog, expect he sheds lots.

stinkyattic
08-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Weedhound the Tess is Boxer x Olde English Bulldogge.
I LOVE American bulls too- especially the Johnson lines. Any of the true Southern working dogs- Carolina Black Mouth Cur, Catahoula Leopard Dog, Alapaha Blueblood Bulldog. Check out this bitch up for adoption on petfinder- she's an Alapaha but they don't even know it. I'd adopt her if my bully wasn't a female- female mastiffs fight, omg do they...

Faith - American Bulldog - Petfinder.com PetNotes (http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8695413)

In the standing shot, zoom in and you will see why I think she's an alapaha... check out the blue eye... the very bully face...

Weedhound
08-22-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm afraid I don't follow dog breeding at all so will take your word for it (spay, neuter.....)
I'm not a fan of catahoulas...temperament. That's given me an idea for a new thread....