PDA

View Full Version : Frank Zappa

adioParking
01-21-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok in the Late 60s a man named frank zappa made Rock music he was orriginally planing to make Orchstra music but he said nowon would listen to it but this man i think is the greatest man alive he made songs like Catholic Girl, Titties and beer, Muffin Man, and alot of great others and he is in my opnion better then Hendrix at Guitar Hendrix Gave him a guitar and all of his songs are so trippy to listen to because he uses more then just guitar and drums and bass in his songs he uses Xylophones Hermonicas and Tubas and stuff and all his life he was tripping acid so thats probley why all of his music is so weird and its so much better to listen to when your high get back with me if you have heard him oh and his daughers name is moonunit and his sons name is dewizzl

NowhereMan
01-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Frank Zappa
Burnt Weeny Sandwich
FZ/Mothers of Invention
February 1970

yea zappa is ol skoo

any fan of him will love this site

http://www.zappa.com/cheezoid/

sugarmagnolia
02-03-2005, 03:00 AM
zappa is excellent. but actually this is interesting but he claims to have never taken any drugs. why would he lie? he wouldn't. so there goes ur acid theory. I don't have the link but I was told that. who knows i could be wrong.

my personal favorite: Apostrophe

him at the fillmore east in 1971 with the mother's really just shows how tight and orchestrated all his music was. great thing about his cds is that every new cd u get it just opens u up more. like weasels ripped my flesh is just so damn strange. like strange jazz i have never thought of listening to. but zappa just opened me up.