PDA

View Full Version : What a Surprise..or was it ?

Torog
02-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Daggum..did I miss the announcement of this new format ? My cookie detectors are going nuts..I'm not sure which ones to reject or keep temporarily-does anyone know ? My policy is to reject all cookies if possible-I hope this is all more secure-I don't see a choice for the secure button when making posts anymore.

Anyhow..this all a bunch of newfangled stuff I ain't use to using..I reckon there's a help section somewhere to explain all this fancy rigamoroll.

Have a good one...Torog

maladroit
02-18-2004, 12:22 AM
hey torog...its me, FR....i was wondering where you'd gone...i'm still over at the old boards but i registered here because its the future man!

i let all that spyware live on my computer because i assume everything i type is being broadcast on 10 foot high letters at all the law enforcement agencies in north america...this new format has me confused as well but as with all things, it will get easier with repeated abuse....errr....use!

i think you can access the old boards via www.marihemp.com (go to the bottom of the page for old board access)