PDA

View Full Version : whats your religion/denomination?

juggalo420
01-20-2005, 03:52 AM
just interseted, no debating or name calling. what religion are you, if christian which denomination?

well im a atheist know, i use to be roman catholic.

naturalmystic
01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
i'm not athiest, but i am agnostic.

never been religious, only times i went to church was with my grandparents and my neighbor. Being religious just doesn't internest me. The religions that exist now at least.

FrenchInhale
01-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Im christian... I don't have a denomination because I have my own personal beliefs and feel that organized religion is BS.

jacquelyne
01-21-2005, 12:10 AM
I was christened church of england at 1 mth old

GHoSToKeR
01-24-2005, 05:41 AM
"I was walking across a bridge one day, and i saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. so i ran over and said "stop! don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are you christian or buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you catholic or protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me too! Are you episcopalian or baptist?" He said, "Baptist!" I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?" He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?" He said, "Reformed baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off." - Emo Phillips

sorry, i love that joke lol

aaaaaaaanyway, im borderline agnostic/atheist lol i like to believe there is no god, but i have no reason to believe that there is or there isnt, so i dunno, i guess im agnostic

meek mike
01-24-2005, 05:59 AM
Ghost-

That's the first time I've heard that joke and I about died laughing. Good joke.

Rev. Michael T
Soldier for Christ

F L E S H
01-24-2005, 06:39 AM
Excellent, GHoST... :D

buddha
01-24-2005, 09:54 PM
I used to be apart of the roman catholic church but of course because i was born into it. Now i suppose the only way to describe what i believe would be called radical transcendentalism.

Great joke.

InhaleItALL
01-25-2005, 05:56 AM
Buddhist here

bruiser
01-30-2005, 09:29 PM
I AM a christian! don't have a religion though just faith,after all thats all Jesus called on us for,out with the old testament in with the new,even though the old has truth,but the new testement is from the lips of God himself! I don't attend church after all we are the temple of God! even Jesus says you can worship right were you are to after all god is in us all!.............