PDA

View Full Version : ritalin = crack

terminator
01-20-2005, 01:48 AM
i just wanted to say that ive done coke a lot before, and i just tried some ritalin. i took 60 mg and i would have to say its like shitty coke that lasts forever and has a slow comedown, that while it isnt as bad as coke, sure drags along..

not to mention im feinding like i would for coke..speed..i dont like it..maybe its just me.

but basically i think if your gonna do ritalin and you dont have ADD or ADHD, your basically doing crack imo. lol

juggalo420
01-20-2005, 03:16 AM
believe me theres a difference between ritilan and crack, ive done both. crack is like 10x's more intense and only lasts 5-10 minutes. ritalin has a speedy feel to it but no where near as strong as crack, and it lasts like 20 minutes. also you get cravings for crack and get in a pissy mood when you run out, ritalin just made me a little tired afterwards.

CanaBliss
01-20-2005, 03:41 AM
Juggalo420- "Ritalin has a speedy feel to it but no where near as strong as crack, and it lasts like 20 minutes."

Depends on wut type of riddlin u have, mine is timed release and lasts up to 10 hours usually 6. Yes it does have a speedy effect, you can never sleep on it, or at least I haven't accomplished it for more than 5 minutes of a "dream state", but lying down and when u FINALLY drift away somewhat and u dream u can also c ur concisous state lol it's pretty cool...

juggalo420
01-20-2005, 04:04 AM
^thats probly cause you actually take the pill, i pop it and get the rush all at once

terminator
01-20-2005, 04:09 AM
i dunno man i took 3 20 mg's at once on a full stomach and not only did it kick in strangely fast, but it lasted a good 6 hours and i slowly felt like i was coming down off coke but not nearly as dreadful..just enough to make me pissed that i ever took the shit to begin with..

i used to like coke a lot untill i noticed how much it costs, how fast it goes, and it leaves you feeling like total shit.

my friend that gave me them said i should snort it but i really didnt wanna find a way to do that in school :p

juggalo420
01-20-2005, 04:46 AM
^ i use to pop them, have a piece of gum pre chewed and opened up, and put the little balls from pill in the center of the gum, roll gum back up and chew the fuck out of it, i snorted it a few times too.

terminator
01-21-2005, 01:50 AM
lol. very creative of you

Hektik
01-21-2005, 09:03 PM
i've sniffed ritalin many times and smoked crack many times. I can't really compare the 2 at all.

adh endo
01-22-2005, 07:54 AM
they are both stimulants but not very similar

you can get addicted to rits if you use them recreationally