View Full Version : Black Helicopters

resma69
08-13-2007, 08:24 PM
do you think they are real?
for some reason i think so
one time when i was stoned
i took a shower and i heard and felt
like the wings of the helicopter in my head :wtf:

The TRUTH About Black Helicopters! (http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/)

40oz
08-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Thats just stupid

Blitzed
08-13-2007, 08:36 PM
bwahaha, I think was just the water hitting your hollow head.

And to answer your question, no, I dont think the NWO made microscopic helicopters that fly around in my brain

resma69
08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
you never know

Mr.Blue
08-13-2007, 11:51 PM
lol oh we know

the image reaper
08-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Thats just stupid

and that, is pure wisdom :D

mfqr
08-14-2007, 04:26 AM
I'm all for the open mindedness of conspiracy theories, but this one is so far-fetched that it seems more like a joke or a "conspiracy theory" to neutralize the credibility of other conspiracy theories about the NWO. There is an NWO, though. George Bush Sr. talked about it live nation-wide on television during his time in office.

Patriot57
08-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Don't be ridiculous. There are no such things as Black Helicopters. They are actually a dark gray. I saw some leaving O'Hare airport a few years ago when it still had a military branch. Other people saw some over Park Ridge (NE of O'Hare) the same day. They ones I saw were headed that way.

LIP
08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
It's so stupid it's the kind of thing i'd expect a child to post - a very naive and impressionable little kid.

andruejaysin
09-14-2007, 05:45 AM
The army has lots of black helos, camo for night ops. Nothing sinister about it. The pastel ones, those are the ones you gotta watch out for.

texas grass
09-14-2007, 05:47 AM
dude you know about them too
its the little green plastic army men doin it
watch out their out to get you lol

Mick420
09-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Oh yeah.... YOU EVER SEEN A BLACK HELICOPTER? YOU EVER SEEN ONE ON WEED MAN...?
ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT GOING ON UP THERE.

jchap
10-09-2007, 10:56 AM
phil schneider talks on black helicopter's on utube the lecture that got him murdered

also check alien disclosure project on utube

simply astonishing

NWO is real

Comatose
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Oh yeah.... YOU EVER SEEN A BLACK HELICOPTER? YOU EVER SEEN ONE ON WEED MAN...?
ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT GOING ON UP THERE.

"There a guy in the bushes! Does he have a gun? I dunno!? Red team go, red team go! Its crazzzzy man." Lol

Sorry, no comment on the "Black Helicopters" lol, but I saw that and had to join in.

Oh My High
10-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Nice satire.

Bong ripper420
01-03-2008, 04:05 AM
The army has lots of black helos, camo for night ops. Nothing sinister about it. The pastel ones, those are the ones you gotta watch out for.

The army with their darn pastel helicopters.
i dont mind the black and camo ones but i dont like the pastel ones

Nathan604
01-03-2008, 04:23 AM
listen to Non Phixion - Black Helicopters ;)

Infamous
01-08-2008, 03:04 PM
It took me about 7 seconds of skimming to realise that site is a joke. Its a piss take and anyone who ACTUALLY thought it was being serious needs to kill themselves in order to prevent the stupidity in their DNA from being a part of the human gene pool. How big is the helicopter travelling through the human body? About as big as a blood cell? The next picture shows it being bigger than a pine cone. And you see that picture where the guy has a helicopter jammed in his neck? A short time after that he burst into flames. Oh and I like the Black Helicopter life cycle which shows that they also fly into the ear's of cattle to turn them into "Agents". Yes the last time I checked cows were adept at various agent tasks such as firing blow darts, resisting torture and parachuting. Boy we are in trouble. And what weapon do we have to combat these flying menaces? A glorified fly swatter.

Um.......yeah