PDA

View Full Version : AIDS

Blitzed
08-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Acquired immune deficiency syndrome, an epidemic that has risen up as 6 billion people are breeding, and sucking all the worth out of this planet we live on. While 6 billion people are pushing animals to extinction. What if AIDS, is the planets way of controlling the human population? Could it be that AIDS, is a vaccine relased by the earth, to cure the human virus?

Hilder420
08-13-2007, 07:33 PM
man thas a good point i was reading national geographic and it seems like ppl don't realize that the way were treating the animal kingdom, the environment, mother earth as a whole wont have concequences for us humans in the long run. silly arrogant humans that we are, refuse to see the signs.

Blitzed
08-13-2007, 08:24 PM
But, most people fail to realize it, because they are selfish. Most people could care less if they ruined the earth for the generations next to come.

Matt the Funk
08-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Reminds me of these ads. Its a picture of 2 kids in a barren desert, and it says "And to my kids I leave...."

Delta9 UK
08-14-2007, 11:33 PM
I don't get why this is a conspiracy?

Unless it's my own DNA that is conspiring? :stoned:

I'm happy it jumped from SIV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simian_immunodeficiency_virus) via the bushmeat trade, if you study HIV this would be a common conclusion - to be honest there is more fun for us down the road (wrt Viruses) imho.

We are about to start implanting humans with animal organs. The possibilities for recombinant DNA viruses emerging and all hell-knows-what-else will bring the Gaia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis) concept into a reality and kicking our front door in.

Viruses are (to an extent) a level of biological control - but we are way past that level of influence because of our technology. Two-fold we steer viruses from their natural path - we have on the one hand great medical advancements - but we also have great travel and communications, we could spread a virus better now than ever before.

horror business
08-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I prefer to believe that it is a conspiracy, but not from the planet, but from the evil government.

khronik
08-15-2007, 12:33 AM
If anyone's conspiring to kill a bunch of people, then to them I say, is AIDS the best you can do? Seriously, it's very hard to get unless you have unprotected sex with many people like it's your job (and admittedly with some people, it is) or you use intravenous recreational drugs and share your needles.

Also, for some reason, AIDS gets way more money and attention than other diseases that are deadlier and easier to treat, especially in the US. It's not like it'll ever be an epidemic, I mean, it's probably the easiest disease in the world to not get by avoiding risky behavior. And even if you do have HIV, it's fairly easy to keep it in check with medication so it doesn't turn into AIDS.

Err, wait, this probably isn't a place where facts are wanted. So yeah, God made AIDS to wipe out all the gays. Or the US government made it to kill black people. Or Mother Earth made it because people are killing animals. Whatever, choose your delusion.

Delta9 UK
08-15-2007, 08:24 PM
^^ Word

andruejaysin
09-20-2007, 04:29 AM
Acquired immune deficiency syndrome, an epidemic that has risen up as 6 billion people are breeding, and sucking all the worth out of this planet we live on. While 6 billion people are pushing animals to extinction. What if AIDS, is the planets way of controlling the human population? Could it be that AIDS, is a vaccine relased by the earth, to cure the human virus?There is a shred of truth in that. Increasing human population means more homes for viruses. More viruses mean more opportunities for for virus to mutate into potential deadly strains. It's mathmatics, not conspiracy.

mfqr
09-20-2007, 08:47 AM
There is a shred of truth in that. Increasing human population means more homes for viruses. More viruses mean more opportunities for for virus to mutate into potential deadly strains. It's mathmatics, not conspiracy.

Well, the conspiracy goes like this: The government purposely spread HIV to keep certain people "down." But it's a conspiracy theory, and there's really no evidence to show for it, as far as I know. So it's not like you can really say it's not a conspiracy because of mathematics... that doesn't make sense. But I don't know if it was created or spread further by the government on purpose. The best way to not get infected is by not engaging in that risky behavior...

andruejaysin
09-21-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm aware of that, but that's not what this particular thread is about. HIV hardly seems like a bio-weapon to me, it's everything they wouldn't want. Slow acting, hard to catch, no vaccine, ect. If you want a US government bio-weapon conspicacy look at at the anthrax attacks in 2001. People infuencial in the descision to go to war over bio-weapons recieve anthrax that both DNA and the level of particles size show to be US miltary origin, by someone nice enough to warn them and even the correct treatment. Oddly, given the level of security I at least hope surrounds US bio-weapons th crime goes yet unsolved. Conpsiracies are real, and it only hides them better when ludicris ideas dominate the speculation.

jakez
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
There is no solid proof that HIV causes AIDS, period. In fact people that have been told they have HIV/AIDS and refused to take medication are still alive while others taking medication are long gone. When this whole HIV/AIDS crisis happened we were told there would be a vaccine within 3 years... that was in what 1980-81?

More info: Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null) (http://video.google.com/url?docid=3983706668483511310&esrc=sr1&ev=v&len=7789&q=aids&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3 Fdocid%3D3983706668483511310&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D3983706668483511310% 26q%3Daids%26total%3D41255%26start%3D0%26num%3D10% 26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D0&usg=AL29H23fnHqzZBb4vF-AqkSGChwfuzxthw)

Mohksha
09-24-2007, 06:03 PM
There is no solid proof that HIV causes AIDS, period. In fact people that have been told they have HIV/AIDS and refused to take medication are still alive while others taking medication are long gone. When this whole HIV/AIDS crisis happened we were told there would be a vaccine within 3 years... that was in what 1980-81?

That video is crazy! I never thought of that. I don't have AIDS and I figure that by keeping a safer lifestyle I can avoid it. But if I do ever get it, I'm going to go to a ton of different doctors before I accept it. I'll never go on chemo though. I'm sure a lot of people here will agree with me that it kills you. I will NEVER be put on chemo voluntarily. I'll just smoke weed. I remember from somewhere that it reduces all sorts of tumors and cancerous cells etc. Great post though Jakez.

jakez
09-24-2007, 07:25 PM
The professionals in that video also say that you could have sex with someone 'infected with HIV/AIDS' at least 1,000 times and still not catch the disease, but that does not mean a doctor won't tell you you DID catch the disease. But don't take my word for it..

Bong ripper420
01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I'm not sure but i think its possible that the african government created AIDS to reduce the population of the black africans in africa because they were a hassle to the rich white people.
but i dont know

anomaly
01-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Honestly, I believe a quarantine is 100% needed. Something needs to be done.

Delta9 UK
01-11-2008, 06:47 PM
LOL you guys have some crazy ideas :jointsmile:

stinkyattic
01-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I prefer to believe that it is a conspiracy, but not from the planet, but from the evil government.

You know Occam's razor?
I'm gonna go with ecological balance on this one.

I'm not sure but i think its possible that the african government created AIDS to reduce the population of the black africans in africa because they were a hassle to the rich white people.
but i dont know

Huh? I wasn't aware that there was an African government. What are all those lines on maps of Africa, then? Provinces? :wtf:

FeedmeWeed
03-21-2008, 08:42 AM
look at it this way- we are just like aids, we are using earth as our host, and we are slowly building up until theres so many of us that the planet....dies

aids does the same thing to us, eventualy the virus becomes so strong and it destroys so many of our T cells that we die.

and for all we know, there could be some form of life so small that it lives on the virus, using it as a host.

oh the wonders of the universe....