PDA

View Full Version : I have a Somango

HumoredSanity
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
undefinedAlright, So this would be my third grow with the same materials. First one failed because I threw them out (all schwag bag seeds, just experimenting to get a feel).

My second one I was able to 'bring back from the dead' and grew it to 2 feet tall then put it into bud - it was a male.

This will be my third, but this one is a specific stain - Somango. AKA Soma #5, it was given to me when it's second set of leaves formed - the leaves that had formed were grimly disfigured, and all of it's fellows (two other strains) had grown almost a foot tall while the somango was only 2 inches =/

Now in my care for a week it's tripled in height, all it's leaves are comming out fine and it's stem is getting dark purple. Yay.

All Organic nutrients.
A natural spectrum light (it's made to mimic sunlight, it even gives you vitimans! A light that puts out vitamins!) which produces 75 Watts and I believe 1,800 Lumens, and when my plant get's bigger another one will be purchased.
Co2 from yeast and sugar mix
Pink Floyd, Sublime and System of a Down (Music)

Now I need to know what does this strain like specificly? Humidity? Lack of?
Whose delt with this strain a few times and can give me any help? I would greatly appreciate it as I love all my plants (none THC, too) and I want this one to be paricularly happy!
(Pictures once it gets bigger!)

-Random Stoner Chick

IthoughtIknewitall
01-19-2005, 03:30 AM
The less humidity during flowering the better.