PDA

View Full Version : DXM question!

OzzyOz
01-17-2005, 05:02 AM
my friend and me have MLK day off tommorow, to celebrate we're gonna do dxm. We've already decided on robbitussen max gel strength caps to be what we're gonna do.

i"m 200 pnds. 5'9 ... i belive each pill is 15 mg... my friend is the same height but 150 pounds ( yeah i'm overweight lol )

this is the only dxm source, so how many pills should i do... and how many for him?

FRANKFRANKFRANK
01-17-2005, 06:21 AM
Get the syrup... atleast that's all I've ever done. Since it's your first time, do 4-6 ounces each and go to a movie and wig out man!

juggalo420
01-17-2005, 06:43 AM
if i were you id take 30 pills (i and a half bottles), but to at least get the feel id do an entire bottle of 20. im pretty sure the gels have 15mg., so 15mg x 20 pills= 300mg. which is a pretty light trip.

or you could just drink a bottle of tussin max strenght cough, it tastes gross but it has more dxm in it than the gel pills, a 4oz.(354mg) youll trip good, a 8oz(708mg) and youll trip fuckn balls. So if you wanna save money and get more dxm for your buck id say drink the syrup and just deal with the nausea, its not that bad.

shadowfox
01-17-2005, 07:55 AM
if i were you id take 30 pills (i and a half bottles), but to at least get the feel id do an entire bottle of 20. im pretty sure the gels have 15mg., so 15mg x 20 pills= 300mg. which is a pretty light trip.

or you could just drink a bottle of tussin max strenght cough, it tastes gross but it has more dxm in it than the gel pills, a 4oz.(354mg) youll trip good, a 8oz(708mg) and youll trip fuckn balls. So if you wanna save money and get more dxm for your buck id say drink the syrup and just deal with the nausea, its not that bad.

Exactamundo. The syrup's easier imo. And it's not that bad. Tequila is 100x worse than cough syrup. In fact, I kinda like the taste. But I'm weird.

How do you deal with the nausea? I take short sips of water and lay down, but I still really feel it. What should I do next time?

juggalo420
01-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Exactamundo. The syrup's easier imo. And it's not that bad. Tequila is 100x worse than cough syrup. In fact, I kinda like the taste. But I'm weird.

How do you deal with the nausea? I take short sips of water and lay down, but I still really feel it. What should I do next time?
ive also acquired a strange taste for tussin. i usually eat a couple crackers before i chug the stuff, it helps absorb the syrup and makes me less likely to puke. i follow chugging it with a small glass of water and just lay around until it hits me. Or you could drink it over a period of like 20min. and eat some crackers or chips in-between chugs.

shadowfox
01-17-2005, 09:23 AM
I got another DXM question, why do they strongly recommend that you wait AT LEAST a week between DXM trips? Cause I did DXM last night, and I wanna do it again tonight.

I've heard of some of you ppl doing it quite often, so I guess I'll just go ahead and do it. But why would they strongly recommend this? Is it dangerous to do DXM two nights in a row?

juggalo420
01-17-2005, 09:07 PM
i do it a couple times a week, but that isnt safe. it wont kill you if you do it more often but its not good for you, mentaly. it can cause depression, diffuclty learning and remembering, and possibly brain lessions resulting from repeated high dose trips over an extended period of time. So its best with dxm and any other dissacociative drug to limit your use to a 2-3 times a month, ive been doing it for 6months about 4-5x's a week i find its a little difficult to remember things and my thoughts feel kind of clouded. But i heard of people doing it for like 2yrs. everyday and after staying off for a few months returning to their normal thought processes. Id say just dont do it to much(like me) and youll be fine, 2 days in a row isnt a big deal, just take a break for a little while afterwards.

lateralus
01-17-2005, 10:49 PM
You should space your trips out to avoid "Olneys Lesions," which is brain damage associated with dissociative anaesthetics (DXM falls under this category). Newbies to DXM should always read the DXM faq at www.third-plateau.org before tripping.

FrenchInhale
01-17-2005, 10:57 PM
juggalo you would be proud... I did 40 gel caps the other night... and I tripped balls... I also was stoned as a MFer the entire time... if I were you I would do all 40 pills... I weigh 140 and I was fine... yeah I threw up but I was so messed up when I puked that I kinda enjoyed the puke it was wierd...

juggalo420
01-17-2005, 11:18 PM
juggalo you would be proud... I did 40 gel caps the other night... and I tripped balls... I also was stoned as a MFer the entire time... if I were you I would do all 40 pills... I weigh 140 and I was fine... yeah I threw up but I was so messed up when I puked that I kinda enjoyed the puke it was wierd...
you make me and the dxm gods proud. :)

OzzyOz
01-18-2005, 05:22 AM
what is the brand that makes the 30 Mg pills?

shadowfox
01-19-2005, 09:28 AM
what is the brand that makes the 30 Mg pills?
Those are the Contac Cold Caps, I think that's what they're called, and you can only get them in Canada.

If you're living in the US, don't worry about it, most meds with DXM in it has 15 mg per whatever the serving is, which is half of 30, so it's not that drastically different than 30 mg.

slipknotpsycho
01-19-2005, 11:34 AM
i did the most dangerous source of dxm (ccc's) everyday basicly for a month or two.. survived just fine.....although i was havnig some very strange problems like really bad sweating and stuff.....but haven't had any problems sinc ei quit doing them......as long as you don't make a habbit of doing it like that shouldn't hurt to do it two days in a row.

Wonderful Remark
01-19-2005, 09:04 PM
DexAlone are 30mg and available at drugstore.com and at least one other web souce.

Has anyone current info on reliable DXM powder suppliers, for research purposes, of course.

Mark