PDA

View Full Version : Just watched Human Traffic

anycraic
01-17-2005, 03:26 AM
for the first time in years, what a classic that was the nineties, yes my son!

whaddaphuck
01-17-2005, 05:05 AM
haha..i watch that film religously! fave scene in that film? gotta be when coop is selling the vynils to the hip-hop head then the drum n bass heads..priceless...lil side note to that scene the drum n bass head in the white camo trousers is the director of the film!

shadowfox
01-17-2005, 07:29 AM
I keep hearing about this movie but I can't find it anywhere. I don't think Blockbuster has it, and that's the only video store here. I guess I'm outta luck :(

socks
01-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Thats a wicked movie! I might watch it tonight now :D

Anyone seen the 2nd one?

anycraic
01-17-2005, 01:25 PM
is there a second one? when did it come come out

whaddaphuck
01-17-2005, 04:24 PM
aye? i didnt know there was one!..im sure there isnt u kno :confused:

StarcommanderX
01-17-2005, 04:29 PM
sorry guys but i think human traffic is a crappy ass movie, i hate the actors/characters and the script. i thought "Go" was a lot better. the actors acted so...gay. especially the main character. i recomend GO.

king cola
01-17-2005, 07:25 PM
human traffic, l love that movie!! favourite scene is where coop is scratching! (well even if its not him its class!) whats the second one called i didnt think there was?

socks
01-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Well i was fooled, god damn rumours GRRRRR

I heard aboot it yonks ago, but i jus did a search on Google n discovered it was all a load of mumbo jumbo...

http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/h/humantraffic2.shtm

No way it would've been as good anywho! Apologies for t confusion :o

whaddaphuck
01-18-2005, 08:31 PM
sorry guys but i think human traffic is a crappy ass movie, i hate the actors/characters and the script. i thought "Go" was a lot better. the actors acted so...gay. especially the main character. i recomend GO.
go is such a killer film..human traffic is ace aswell..both extremely good films!