PDA

View Full Version : you 360'ers are lucky :p

slipknotpsycho
08-03-2007, 08:15 PM
the game that's going to change the entire world of FPS's as we know it, is coming to both ps3 and 360.....

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=end+war&N=0

personally i can't wait for this one.... i've always dreamed of a FPS of this caliber....

Blitzed
08-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Haze is still gonna be sick, and I think its a ps3 exclusive

slipknotpsycho
08-03-2007, 08:57 PM
now it is... i twas gonna be on 360 and pc as well... but ubisoft pulled it for those two (still may come out on those two, but they pulled the release date they had previously given) and yes haze is gonna be sick.... i can't wait to get it... but i still think endwar is going to revoloutionize everything....

it's going to be a real world war feel.... hundreds of people, month long battles (i'm srue there will be quick skirmishes as well)...

to my knowledge, there is no fps that even comes close to that....

but haze has some fucking sick ass graphics....

Blitzed
08-04-2007, 06:55 AM
Amen

MadSativa
08-04-2007, 08:00 AM
ahh I heard and seen parts of this game I thought it was just a strategy it says shooter shit this is gonna be sick. It was at E3 a couple years ago. they showed some of the sickest war game footage I have ever seen, senarios that are only explaind by a fight for humanity. I cant wait for this i am getting my PS3 like in 4 months this is gonna be sick. I could have swore they said it was just a stradegy game, I wounder if this was part of the secrecy of the game?

CYRAX
08-04-2007, 09:19 AM
The new band of brothers looks like the best game I've seen to date for console looks-wise, for ps3, but 360 has some nice titles releasing soon as well.

slipknotpsycho
08-04-2007, 06:13 PM
The new band of brothers looks like the best game I've seen to date for console looks-wise, for ps3, but 360 has some nice titles releasing soon as well.

it could still be both.... what i'm more refering to is online... the campaign could very well be a strategy based game still.

well in the description it even says it's a strategy game.

Strategy for the next generation: Led by creative director Michael de Plater (Rome Total War), EndWar will redefine strategy gaming. Designed exclusively for next-gen consoles EndWar will create a theatre of war, immersing you in the drama of World War III in a way you never thought possible.
Fight For Your Nation: Pick a side US, Europe, Russia - the fate of the world is in your hands. If you donâ??t step in to save your homeland, who will?
Command Your Army: Grow your army into the most powerful force on the planet. Your army is completely customizable, and experience breeds strength - your units grow more powerful with every campaign you fight.
Light Up The City of Lights: Tom Clancyâ??s World War III wonâ??t be won by capturing remote deserts or grasslands but by striking countries in the heart. Paris, Moscow, Washington D.C. will all erupt in flames as you battle your way through the fully destructive playground.
A Whole New Kind of Massive: EndWar will be an online multiplayer experience unlike anything youâ??ve ever encountered. 16 player matchups? Try hundreds. 30 minute battles? Try persistent matchups lasting for months at a time. This isnâ??t a skirmish, itâ??s World War III.
Talk Your Way to Victory: Put the controller aside and start shouting commands. EndWar can be played almost entirely via voice command.