PDA

View Full Version : British Airways

KingsBlend420
07-31-2007, 07:26 PM
I need to vent a little bit. As some of you may know, I'm in France and surrounding countries at the moment. Well today is the day that I am supposed to go home and will hopefully be able to. First off, let me say that I hate British Airways after this trip. I have had countless numbers of delays and have lost my bags. Today topped the cake though. I left Saumur on the train, the village I was at at 8 am today. I got to the airport in Paris at around 10 AM. My flight for London was scheduled at 5 pm, so I had a shitload of time to do absolutely nothing in Paris. British wouldn't let me change my flights to anything sooner, so I sat on my ass for about 7 hours, then my flight for london leaving Paris was delayed by 30 minutes, nothing big because I had a connection at 8 pm in London. I get to London, look at the departures and my flight to NYC says it's delayed by 4 hours. I am fucking pissed beyond belief at this because on the way here I did the exact same thing but backyards, NYC-London-Paris. My flight to London from NYC was delayed 3 hours also, I barely had any time to get my connection in london to get to Paris. My bags didn't even think about following me to Paris. British didn't get me my bags for 3 days. I'm really worried that this shit is going to just happen again because of this delay here. They gave me 10 pounds of vouchers, woohoo...they could have given me them before I fucking ate. Anyways, I just had to explain to you guys about my extremely shitty experience flying with British Airways, I will never be flying with them again and will be writing them a letter to get some sort of miles or a refund from them because this is ridiculous. They had the nerve to yell at me also when I asked them where my bags were when I was in Paris a few weeks ago. PRICKS.