PDA

View Full Version : light matters

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 01:49 AM
have as much yield as the right lights will do

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 02:00 AM
the sun is too bright to stare at . are your plants agreeing with that fact inside ?

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 02:19 AM
before u put them to sleep for 12h try to light them up like the sun would light up a black room, like u wouldn't even know the room was black.

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 02:31 AM
if your indoor sunshine is strong and close enough from tops to bottoms u will beam (smile) with the best growth possibe 24hrs a day before they sleep for 12h

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 02:53 AM
nobody can buy a bulb as big and bright as the sun. so fact is 1 bulb isn't enough. 2 bulbs isn't enough. 3, 4 or even 5 bulbs can't replace an indoor sun. if u had the sun indoors it would be even brighter than it is outside because of walls,floor and ceiling -right? do u need a lighting hint?

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 03:23 AM
remember these facts---the sun might be clearer and stronger with more growing spectral light on a colder day naturally. ---the sun might be clearer and stronger with more growing spectral light on a hot day naturally. ---your plants need that blinding spectrum of sunlight on a windy day. ---your plants need that blinding spectrum of sunlight on a calm,windless day. ---your plants need a blinding spectrum of sunlight even on the occasional rainy day. ---your plants need that blinding spectrum of light off and on even on cloudy days. ---your plants need some days of less blinding sunlight just like a cloudy , hazy almost rainy day when the sun doesn't quite come out fully all day. Natural facts about how good your plants will turn out. ---so if u can give your plants all the kinds of days there really are to be given , in time they'l be the best possible and u'l be growing like a pro.

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 03:53 AM
sunshine spectrum is many colors. if u bought a bulb for every color in the suns spectrum u couldn't fit them all in a huge room. but u can try as many colored bulbs as u can from the dark to the bright end of the spectrum and give them all to your plants. using 1 bulb or so is like naturally having the same car headlight aimed in your eyes everyday. people hate it, plants hate it too, give your plants colorchanges for the better. Make the strain better. U'l have flowers all over,around, and inside them.

notanovice
01-17-2005, 11:26 AM
it`s been my experience to give vegging plants some darkness.
I believe that the plant needs the darkness to adequately recouperate
from the plants growing activity in the light.
look at it this way, if you stay awake with no sleep, for a long period of time, dont you feel better after you`ve had some sleep?

Bspectral
01-17-2005, 12:40 PM
it`s been my experience to give vegging plants some darkness.
I believe that the plant needs the darkness to adequately recouperate
from the plants growing activity in the light.
look at it this way, if you stay awake with no sleep, for a long period of time, dont you feel better after you`ve had some sleep?
any plant is about always sleeping unless it is under the blinding big strong sun...........24/24......slightly reduce the light a few hrs until 12/12 for full amount of flowers on them........some indoor lights hardly wake them up really.

adh endo
01-28-2005, 12:32 PM
so colourful lights are better cos the sun is more colourful?

-so as long as it doesnt over heat, youre saying theres never too much light?

MedicalMarijuana
03-13-2005, 05:26 AM
I usually give them 20 hours to make sure plants stay in veg mode