PDA

View Full Version : enyone in here a worlock pagen or wiccan

kraloth
01-15-2005, 09:55 PM
enyone in here a worlock pagen or wiccan

darklord226
05-15-2005, 07:55 AM
WARLOCK? warlock just means OATH BREAKER.This name is given to someone who has broken major rules in the coven or sect.such as, talking to other ppl outside of the coven about secrets of the coven. it isn't a religious sect. I am a eclectic pagan. As of now, I'm practicing druidism. I have studied in the past, Wicca,Kaballa,celtic traditions,hence druidism.

stoner spirit
05-17-2005, 04:15 AM
Yes, there are a number of Pagans, wiccans, and others on here. I'm an eclectic Pagan, I don't stick to one path or one religion. I walk my own path, or cut my own path, so to speak.

moomoo
05-17-2005, 09:11 PM
didnt"warlocks" tell on people and turn them in during the burning times? ive always heard regative things on warlocks-if they really exixt at all. however ive heard of sorcerers. they can be positive or maybe some dark ones too.i read abook once by Lynne Andrews who studies and peactices(last i heard) shamantic ways she wrote a bunch of books but they all had kind of the some theme and formula. any way thats my experience with warlock

Gumby
05-17-2005, 09:52 PM
can't you just look like 5 posts down?? it's the same one... I got a real question for you... how many people that think they practice witchcraft actually knows what it is??