PDA

View Full Version : Lower Humidity?

TopEkoms420
01-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Ive been reading and i found a website that says that less humidity is needed for more THC quality buds, also it said that in trials bigger buds have grown. Im wondering if anyone has tried growing with a really low humidity, if so how much and what were your trial results? If someone could help me out this would be wonderful.

TopEkoms420
01-15-2005, 08:53 PM
http://cannabisculture.com/articles/2159.html

Enviromental Influence section
Last 2 paragraphs

IthoughtIknewitall
01-16-2005, 01:57 AM
THC is like sap to protect the seeds. That is why it is sticky. Lower humidity is better. You know how pine trees secreet sticky resin?

TopEkoms420
01-16-2005, 04:12 AM
But would it be better to have a lower humidity only when there budding or all through out the growth of the plant?

Bspectral
01-16-2005, 07:37 AM
every day in nature is different if your humidity goes up and down ,thats ok as long as it doesn't stay raised or lowered for too long.

Bspectral
01-17-2005, 11:18 AM
Ive been reading and i found a website that says that less humidity is needed for more THC quality buds, also it said that in trials bigger buds have grown. Im wondering if anyone has tried growing with a really low humidity, if so how much and what were your trial results? If someone could help me out this would be wonderful.
use even less nutrients when its dryer........just straight water more often.......you'l see your leaves dry a different color if you dont.

SPLIFFBUILDER
01-23-2005, 12:26 PM
the humidity can be up in the 80% margin when in veg growth,when you put them into flower start to lower the humidity,you want to get it below 50% my room's 46%.this help's the thc process an most importantly keep's the bud mold away.bud mold love's humid conditions,it can destroy a fully budded female in as little as 5 day's if un-noticed,happened to me a few time's,it's so nasty having to throw 2 ounce's in the bin as it's rotten!!!..hope this helps.... love an respect..spliffbuilder.