PDA

View Full Version : Chillin

Adrift
07-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey I moved to VA 3 years ago and haven't done shit since, what is there to do around here msg me on AIM if you want to chill my info is in my profile.

Adrift
07-28-2007, 04:49 PM
BTW I live in the c-ville area.

recz0r
07-30-2007, 09:10 PM
if you cant find anything to do in the NoVA area, your not trying hard enough.

thcbongman
07-31-2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah, if you live in like Arlington, Alexandria, it's cool because it's close to DC, and they got their own scenes.

But it'd suck to live in Fairfax, Woodbridge, etc. All you can really do is go to parties.

NOVA is fucking boring compared to what you can do in other places.

The only reason I like it better now is because I'm 24, and it's a great place to be for jobs, parks, etc. But I'm have more of a european-west coast attitude towards things, and it's goes against the definition of typical people in this area.

I'd move somewhere else cooler if the job market was this nice.

cannabiscuit
07-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah, if you live in like Arlington, Alexandria, it's cool because it's close to DC, and they got their own scenes.

But it'd suck to live in Fairfax, Woodbridge, etc. All you can really do is go to parties.

NOVA is fucking boring compared to what you can do in other places.

The only reason I like it better now is because I'm 24, and it's a great place to be for jobs, parks, etc. But I'm have more of a european-west coast attitude towards things, and it's goes against the definition of typical people in this area.

I'd move somewhere else cooler if the job market was this nice.

The job market is nice- but the cost of living is no joke...

recz0r
08-01-2007, 12:58 PM
The job market is nice- but the cost of living is no joke...

QFT cost of living is RIDICULOUS