PDA

View Full Version : Anyone orig. from NY?

puffbone
07-26-2007, 04:56 AM
Where the fook is the good shit?!?! LOL I just found out that they call where I'm at the bible belt (863 / Highlands)...I'm all for the J-Man and all but you can't even open a strip joint in my town.

Coming from the Bronx this shit is crazy, never had such a hard time. I used to walk 2 blocks to the spot! Oh the days...

Ah well, gettin the hook up from my man up in Palm Bay, I'm gettin 2 O's to last me a while. I would like to know how anyone else from NY is dealing with the change. I never drank so much in my life...:mad:

Sweeney
07-26-2007, 06:57 PM
I've lived in Central Florida most of my life and i'm moving up to Long Island in a few days. Never been there in my life.

JMRinFLA
07-26-2007, 10:24 PM
I grew up on the east end of LI. Westhampton Beach. Been here for 20 yrs. though. Great place to grow up.

qdavid
07-27-2007, 01:36 AM
alota rude people in New york state

learn 2 luv it or leave it

Not true. At all. City maybe, state no way. You know what, it's the people from NYC, like the original poster, who say "anybody from NY?" meaning NYC. I'm from NY, but not NYC at all.

puffbone
07-27-2007, 03:20 AM
Not true. At all. City maybe, state no way. You know what, it's the people from NYC, like the original poster, who say "anybody from NY?" meaning NYC. I'm from NY, but not NYC at all.

Agreed. Especially in the heart of the city there are alot of aholes, however down here I've made some of the best friends I've ever had. Just try talkin to someone you don't know in the subway LOL

qdavid
07-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Absolutely. Welcome.

pipeline
07-31-2007, 02:48 AM
puffbone, man, I feel your issues dude...I just moved from NY about a month ago...down the block from you, in New Rochelle. It's been the hardest thing to look for around here...and, worse part is, I don't even know where to begin.

So, yes, it's a challenge...hopefully one that will end happily.

onequestion
07-31-2007, 03:14 AM
I dont know what you people are talking about with nyc people being rude. Based on my own experiences, new yorkers are some of the nicest people around.