Belleza
01-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Pagan, right here!

kraloth
01-15-2005, 09:49 PM
i call muy self a warlock but i do some white magic

kraloth
01-15-2005, 09:51 PM
i call muy self a warlock but i do some white magic but i dont realy do much manic cuz besides makeing a lil thing to curs a twat and he gave us his hear and we told him we were gunna use it in black magic befor hand twat i dont know if he has bad luck or if it worked but u know and i dont do it much enymore cuz im kinda loseing beievei mean has enyone seen magic working undeniably magic

Kid Dynamite
01-15-2005, 09:58 PM
/\ /\ /\

if you tried to curse someone with their hair because they're a twat then you'r clearly a bit of an idiot. Havent you ever heard of the law of threefold returns?

Euphoric
01-16-2005, 01:05 AM
represent :cool:

Euphoric
01-16-2005, 01:07 AM
umm hi!! :)

mr chinnery
01-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Arrrr, bless, people still believe in magic. How cute.

kraloth
01-17-2005, 12:28 AM
have i herd of tree fold yeh corse i started trieinbg wiccan magic but the craft didnt like me and would fold to my will i found black magic more receptive and my live shit rite now but wot u gunna do anf tree folds bull its just the law of if u put sumit out there itll eventualy come back and maby itll be stronger if its fed off the person u sent it two but three fold that itll always come back tree times as bad is just sumthing to scare those who are new so they dont use black magic and i even had a wiccan that began teaching me but didnt finish dumb bitch trie to convice me i need to be accepted into magic by a nuther wiccan white magic more powerfull longer to learn to control black magic stronger quiker but not that gd in the long run

az666
01-21-2005, 12:33 AM
i used to be wiccan i read loads into it and spoke to people about it, then i got into black magic and shit then thought what am i doing?? its probly best not to meddle in this shit so stopped altogether...i had friends who were pagan...

Belleza
01-21-2005, 12:43 AM
<<<<<<pagan and proud of it too! :p

LilRedDevil
01-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Well I don't call myself either I do however follow a Pagan path. Not sure yet what I wanna be when I grow up ~lol~ Anyway ~Blessid Be~ Wiccan's/Pagan's :)

SheDevil
01-25-2005, 12:31 AM
I follow the pagan path as well...as for the black magick and white magick there isn't a difference. Black magick just doesn't exist it is just energy that is either used negatively or positively towards a person.

kraloth
01-27-2005, 10:20 PM
see no one had the guts to say shit about my post about three fold cuz the people that have dunn magic for ages no im rite and newbs to magic just sont know if im rite or wrong in magic if ur minds all twisted up spells can go rong or not work u got to know wot ur doing with the spell curse bless wot ever

jacquelyne
01-28-2005, 12:40 AM
Well none really i follow what i like or believe in myself.The Pagans originally celebrated Christmas.The worship of a dying God like man who is resurrected, ascends into heaven and brings salvation to mankind was also the core of a number of ancient Pagan religions that began two thousand years before jesus. Christianity also borrowed parts of jesus mythology likethe virgin birth, the miracles including turning water into wine, walking on water, and especially healing the sick.were all elements of pre-Christian Pagan religions.So if i had to choose i would say pagan because i believe in that more than my own religion as it seems my religion was based upon that anyways

SheDevil
01-28-2005, 03:54 AM
You are so right jac, being a wiccan and pagan means that there are no right or wrong answers to things. Because it is a solitary path and you choose what you want to believe or not. Pretty much like the rule of three it can apply to you or not. Though it mostly applies to wiccans a religion created during the 1930's and 40's.

The reason why Christians borrowed so many pagan holidays and such is because most of the Pagans had converted into Christianity though they still practiced pagan traditions because Christianity was new back then (and a new religion you don't know the rules right?). Though some chose to stay true pagans.

Belleza
01-28-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah but what pisses me off is that Christians borrowed our traditions, then all of a sudden, we're the one's working for satan, and we're the evil ones. dayum! wtf is that about??

SheDevil
01-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah, when in truth most Christians back then used to be pagans (ironic huh?) even the priests would practice herb medicine and would often times give out poisons at the right price back then. The reason that they think we're with satan is because of the devil worshippers they too took some of our traditions such as rituals but did it to a point where they would sacrifice animals and such, they turned out religion upside down and gave it a name. Hell they even took the likeness of the horned lord and made it into Satan. Another example is the upside down pentagram (that many think that it is bad when it isn't) which is used to banish evil spirits. -shakes her head-

They were the ones that gave us a bad name.

Besides Christianity has been bastardized to such a point (not to offend any christians in this board) where they hide history and books that are supposed to be in the bible but aren't just because it might be blasphemous to the catholic church and the protestants. I just find that amusing that they preach stuff about the truth when they hide most of it, like bible cencorship or something. AND not to mention that what people fail to understand they usually fear it thus, thinks its bad.

SheDevil
01-29-2005, 05:00 PM
When Christianity first arrived there was no real change. The people viewed the Mother/Child/Sacrificial King of the Christ mythos as simply another version of their own earlier tales. The mythology of the Goddess cycle with Consort/Mother/Child was often adjusted by conquering Patriarchies.The Priest of the new Christian Religion would often work with the Priest of the Old Religion in the celebrating of seasonal rites. The early groups of the Old Religion (the covens) became known as the benders and shapers of the subtle forces that they had knowledge of. They became known as the "Wit", "Witta", "Wicca", "Wicce",or "Vitki", Irish, Anglo Saxon and Germanic words respectively meaning " to bend or shape". During the 12th and 13th century many temples were built for this new religions' Goddess "Mary." By now Pope Gregory The Great decided to make an attempt to mass convert to Christianity. He did this by building new Christian churches over ancient pagan worshiping sites. He was somewhat successful since the artisans who built the churches were most often pagans. Because of this many of the churches to this date can be seen full of Green Men, quarter guardians and pentacles.

At this time the Church began to truly realize how difficult a rival the Horned God and Fertility Goddess were in their created battle for followers. The early Old Religion had a much more attractive P.R. package than the religion of Christianity with all of its restrictions. Christianity incorporated this information when creating the concept of a totally evil opponent to their own deity. It was no accident that this figure resembled the Horned God. Poetry and the music of the Goddess were still widespread compensating the peoples need for the Goddess in some manner. Pope Gregory also instituted the first Papal Bull in 1233.

In 1324, an Irish coven led by Dame Alice Kyteler was tried by the Bishop of Ossory for worshiping a Non-Christian god. Dame Kyteler was saved because of her title but the rest of her group were burned for heresy. During the next centuries' wars, plagues and crusades advanced over Europe. Joan of Arc lead the armies of France to victory. She was popularly bruited as a sorceress and originally alleged a witch, but she was officially condemned as a heretic and was burned at the stake on May 30, 1431, as a relapsed heretic. This fact indicates the embryonic stages of Witchcraft accusations, when in 1431 it was much simpler to secure a conviction for heresy rather than sorcery. Unfortunately within the century the reverse would be true.

During this time the stability of the Medieval Church was shaken and the feudal system was breaking down. The Christian Church was swept by religious revolts that Church felt it could no longer tolerate. In 1494 The Papal Bull of Innocent the VIII unleashed the inquisition against the Old Religion. Issued on December 5, 1494, it served as justification for pitiless persecution. It instituted the of combating the "Devil" and saving mankind from "his" clutches. (Three earlier Bulls"Sixtus 4th," were the first to equate sorcery and black magic with heresy, thereby facilitating the task of the Witch hunters. 1473, 1478 & 1483). In 1486 the Malleus Maleficarum, "the Hammer of the Witches," was produced by Dominicans Kramer and Springer, two of Pope Innocent Inquisitors. This laid the ground work for a reign of terror that gripped Europe well into the 18th century. All of this indelibly equated the incorrect definition of the word Witch, created by the Christian Church, as a reality in the minds of many. During this period it is estimated that 9 million men, women and children were tortured, some estimate 85% of those were women and children. They were tortured and killed under this incorrect and convenient (for the Church) definition.

There that should probably explain it better than I can. But we shouldn't bash Christianity just because of its past miskakes.

Belleza
01-31-2005, 03:46 AM
wow that pretty much says it all. :) ;) :p

SheDevil
01-31-2005, 04:11 AM
^^ I am glad. Hopefully it answered all your questions?

Not Enough Herb
02-05-2005, 05:45 AM
ok i got a 3 questions and one thing to say

1. whats a pagan
2. whats a wiccan
3. whats the rule of 3

and my one thing to say is does ur magic actually work? or is ur broomstick in the shop?

later

Belleza
02-05-2005, 06:23 PM
it works most of the time.

Not Enough Herb
02-13-2005, 09:43 PM
can i get an example?

moomoo
02-14-2005, 12:18 AM
I am a pagan, ive done some wiccan rituals with earthspirit a group who are now in western mass. there is a very nice website that i know you will like www.witchvox.com check it out!

SuburbanLife224
02-20-2005, 12:54 AM
you guys are making things wayyyyy tooooo coooooomplicateeeeeeeed.

LOl. Sumple>

Life is Simple. You just got realise that first

stoner spirit
04-06-2005, 03:48 AM
It's not all that complicated, but I could see where you could get confused. Its all good though, it just takes long research, practice, and studying the history of Witchcraft and Paganism. Now a days, you have to seperate the truths from the lies, the facts from the fiction, and the smokeable buds from the stems if you want to understand most of this stuff. But if you have a teacher, then he or she will teach you all the stuff that you need to know, when ever your ready to learn it.

major crisis
05-04-2005, 07:02 PM
here's a riddle for you :p

let's see what all the weed and pot and shrooms can do ;)

who is this?

:rolleyes:

(you must say the first thing that comes to your head. come on, let's play :) )

stoner spirit
05-07-2005, 07:11 PM
I can't see that vary well, but it looks like the head of a statue. By the way, weed and pot are the same thing.

Etrain
05-08-2005, 05:10 AM
Religioustolerance.org

Check that site out Nowhere for information.

major crisis
05-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I can't see that vary well, but it looks like the head of a statue. By the way, weed and pot are the same thing.

you can't see the pic?
no no, it's not a statue but now I'm intrigued.
why did you say 'statue'?
I mean, you see that it's flesh and blood, no?
:(
I think I updated the right pic, I can see well, don't know how you see it though :eek:

but the game was like... hmmmm, just to say the name of the first person you thought of when you looked at that pic. but yeah, i guess it's relative. people might not seee anyone there.
i mean someone famous or something :confused:

McCauley Caulkin
05-09-2005, 12:04 AM
during McCauley caulkin's younger days, McCauley Caulkin was known to dabble in the dark arts

Delta9
05-09-2005, 04:47 PM
"jemb al-'aqrab la tiqrab, jemb al-haiyyi fru u nam(by the side of the scorpion do not come, by the side of the snake spread your bed to sleep)."

Kid Dynamite
05-09-2005, 05:02 PM
see no one had the guts to say shit about my post about three fold cuz the people that have dunn magic for ages no im rite and newbs to magic just sont know if im rite or wrong in magic if ur minds all twisted up spells can go rong or not work u got to know wot ur doing with the spell curse bless wot ever

dude no one said anything cos they cant read what u write very well. Although i have seen worse.

stoner spirit
05-09-2005, 07:19 PM
you can't see the pic?
no no, it's not a statue but now I'm intrigued.
why did you say 'statue'?
I mean, you see that it's flesh and blood, no?
:(
I think I updated the right pic, I can see well, don't know how you see it though :eek:

but the game was like... hmmmm, just to say the name of the first person you thought of when you looked at that pic. but yeah, i guess it's relative. people might not seee anyone there.
i mean someone famous or something :confused:
It was probably the color of the picture or something I guess. Truthfully, I can't see bright colors very well.

Moon Grace Witch
05-16-2005, 07:57 AM
As to the original question: yes, there are Wiccans--and Pagans--and Witches, oh my!

I am a solitary practitioner been so since I was....never mind, I'm not ready to tell you whether I am Maiden, Matron or Crone, yet...

Good to be amongst friends!

Moon Grace Witch

sykobabble
05-16-2005, 08:27 AM
Well I don't call myself either I do however follow a Pagan path. Not sure yet what I wanna be when I grow up ~lol~ Anyway ~Blessid Be~ Wiccan's/Pagan's :)BOO.

Moogs
07-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Non-Christian right here! I'm a Priestess of the Goodess Isis.

amsterdam
07-25-2005, 02:46 PM
what a shocker!

stoner spirit
07-25-2005, 09:23 PM
May the Gods watch over you, and may mother Ceredwin bless the holy herb for all to smoke.

duppy man
07-25-2005, 11:52 PM
modern man has so lost his way we have left the truth a long way back, my great grandma spoke Romany and practiced the old ways our family still have connections with Fairs to-day, Rose, is our family name my granddad used to bare knuckle fight in the booths for a guinea a win and the only man that put him on his back for longer than a count was Johnny Walker ( whiskey )