PDA

View Full Version : lmao.... playstation forums...

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2007, 09:20 PM
someone just asked who'd win in a fight between kratos from god of war or link from zelda......

:eek: if they were real i'd PAY to see that fight... if you could call it that.... partly borrowing from a comic it'd be like watching mike tyson beat up erkel...

cannabis campbell
07-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Well who would win out of sub zero and scorpion from mortal kombat versus ryu and ken from street fighter

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2007, 09:30 PM
sub zero and scorpion....

all know some type of martial arts shit.... but sub zero and scorpion have much much much more advanced and powerful powers by their side... ryu and kens little spin kick and forceballs don't even begin to compare to: ice dash, ice clone, ice shower, freeze, hellish backflip, hellspear, hellish jumpkick (probably not the right name, can't remember it right now) and the fire spit move....

again... lol... mike tyson and erkel....

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Umm... Solid snake would kill all of those fags from those fantasy games.

perhaps you should play god of war.... snake is a mortal... kratos is the god of war, and has fought gods, and won.... snake couldn't do that no matter wtf he did.....

as for link.... well i'd pay to watch snake beat the crap out of link too.... snake wouldn't even have to use his skills... just a striaght up hand to hand fight....

cannabis campbell
07-24-2007, 09:34 PM
solid snake with no gun!?.. I dont think so,

He would have no chance against subzero scorpion ken and ryu and you know this!

cannabis campbell
07-24-2007, 09:35 PM
sub zero and scorpion....

all know some type of martial arts shit.... but sub zero and scorpion have much much much more advanced and powerful powers by their side... ryu and kens little spin kick and forceballs don't even begin to compare to: ice dash, ice clone, ice shower, freeze, hellish backflip, hellspear, hellish jumpkick (probably not the right name, can't remember it right now) and the fire spit move....

again... lol... mike tyson and erkel....

Yes! mortal kombat was a sick game back in the day i remember i used to play that all the time about 10ish years ago.. much better than street fighter. They should make a newer version for mortal kombat for the ps2 or ps3.

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2007, 09:53 PM
they have... lots... the three most recent are (in order of most recent) armageddon, deception and deadly alliance... i own botht he last two...

see there's kinda this ongoing fued between me and a friend... cuz i got the first mortal kombat, and we've basicly fought each other on every one since....

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (http://www.mkarmageddon.com/)

cannabis campbell
07-24-2007, 10:02 PM
I never knew it was out for ps2 looks great great grapihics!

Rutherford The Brave
07-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Uhh yeah snake killed like 100 metal gears. Metal gears would destroy that war person whoever he is. Snake > Metal Gear REX and RAY > Stupid little war god.

Rutherford The Brave
07-24-2007, 10:07 PM
I never knew it was out for ps2 looks great great grapihics!

Oh and for the record, the best graphics ever on the PS2 came from either MGS2 or Final Fantasy XI

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh and for the record, the best graphics ever on the PS2 came from either MGS2 or Final Fantasy XI

wow you really just must be ignorant.... first saying mgs2 is best graphics ever.. or ffxi (which happens to be one of my main games)

and then to think.... the metal gear ma jigger could kill kratos...

HE'S FOUGHT ARES, AND WON... THE GOD OF WAR, THAT'S HOW HE BECAME THE GOD OF WAR! and he would hav ekilled zues.... but something happened to come between him and zues....

Melkane
07-24-2007, 10:55 PM
That's nice and all...though I must say Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series (best storyline in gaming) would destroy all those guys and thankfully I don't have to worry about anyone beating him because Raziel is immortal. If you struck down his physical body he'd just return over and over to infinity if need be.

Oh and the best looking game on the PS2 is by far God of War II.

bluntblaze
07-25-2007, 09:34 AM
i would kick all their asses in a fight. all i have to do is pick up my game consol and throw it into a wall.or .... switch it off:)