PDA

View Full Version : Crazy night, my mom knows :)

Justinrg
07-22-2007, 06:25 AM
Wow tonight was intense. I was hanging out with my friends all day after work and we got about an 8th og some exotic dro and we finally got back to my place and turned some fucking music and chilled until i got my pipe out and loaded a nice fat bowl. So we lit up and started smoking, i opened my window and shit for it to air out my crib and we just chilled and where just talking and all the sudden my fucking MOM knocks on the door and comes in i threw my pipe under my bed and She was like 'Why do you guys smell like weed?' and I said being a smart ass 'Because we smoked'. She then glared 'Well maybe you should quit smoking weed' and she was putting a cig in her mouth. And I said' I'll quit if you quit with those cancer sticks'. She fucking lit one up and walked away.

So I guess im cool to smoke now with my parent :smokin:

skatermack
07-22-2007, 06:42 AM
lawl.

skatin_foo15
07-22-2007, 06:59 AM
haha fuck i wish i could pull that shit with my parents. thats fuckin sweet though way to be.

Storm Crow
07-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Expect some flack this week! Get back to me then and I'll give you stuff for counter arguments.- Granny

NteeM
07-22-2007, 06:26 PM
haha, that's pretty awesome. touché.

4gan2ja0
07-22-2007, 06:41 PM
thats sick man... what you gotta do is empty one of her cigarettes and fill it with dank

jaGerbom
07-22-2007, 08:21 PM
thats sick man... what you gotta do is empty one of her cigarettes and fill it with dank

there it is.

Justinrg
07-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah I guess she is alright right with it, I am sure she doesn't like it but fuck it. it's my life. And my money from work.

Storm Crow
07-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Now is the time to do something unexpected and nice for her! Take her out to dinner, or order pizza, do some housework, buy flowers, etc. Then if she asks what's going on, tell her you got stoned and realized how great of a Mom she really is. Or if housework- "Got stoned and it bugged me that _____ wasn't done, so I decided to do it today." Make her feel like your using cannabis is making you into a better person- more caring and giving (it can, by the way).- Granny

pixel
07-23-2007, 10:24 PM
wow your mom set herself up so bad with that cig lol.

Justinrg
07-24-2007, 06:12 AM
I know man fuck it, the pass day I have been smoking with my door open and shit. I don't care anymore. Can't wait until I move out in a couple of months.

Candnloveweed420
07-25-2007, 02:03 AM
damn, that was easy.

you going to college or something?

fifka101
07-25-2007, 03:26 PM
thats pretty smooth. i gotta try that with my mom soon.

Reefer Rogue
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Why do you smell like weed?

Coz i just smoked.

Hahaha classic.

Toke on brother :stoned:

Fuck tobacco!

Justinrg
07-26-2007, 09:42 PM
I am moving out just because, I got into community college and want to get all my core classes out of the way then go to University of Houston for my major and minor.

Yeah dud, cigs are so nasty. I hate smoking them after I am high it doesn't enhance it like people say. And try it man, if your mom smokes cigs they are way worse than just some green. I showed my mom all the papers and sciene reports on it.