PDA

View Full Version : Any book worms out here?

Hilder420
07-22-2007, 04:16 AM
hey all Hilder here, any stoners who read? my favorite authors off the top of my head, Orson S Card, Francesca Lia Block,, Liz Berry, Hunter S Thompson... more to come

spliffstar22
04-18-2008, 08:25 PM
nope not really, used to when i was younger though, last book i remember reading is catcher in the rye, and that was like 2-3 yrs ago...

FlyGuyOU
04-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I read quite a bit, someone on her recomended reading "Apathy and other small victories" by Paul Neilan...I got it and its a great book. Very easy to read.

Another good book is "The Lonesome Gods" by Louie La'Amore

Herreic68
04-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Charles Bukowski and John Fante are both easy declarative authors that are a good read.

Cheebz
07-20-2008, 05:23 AM
Haven't read in years but I own all the dark tower series by stephen king. Also love the stand by him, but anything else, bleh.
I really enjoyed the foundation series by Isaac Asimov..
Goerge Orwell, William Gibson..
Anything with adventure or science fiction.

DeliciousToast
08-23-2008, 04:44 AM
I would smoke then get on a raft and just read for hours all summer. Got mighty tan, and wrapped up Dune by Frank Herbert, One L by Scott Turrow, Tales of the South Pacific by James A. Michener, and Army at Dawn by Rick Atkinson. I loved just getting baked in the sun while reading about the desert climate in Dune, or the unrelenting heat of the South Pacific. I felt like I was there, it was righteous. :rasta:

painretreat
08-23-2008, 06:06 AM
Try in the Lounge under 'books and lit" ! Coelho is an avid reader, Image Reaper and many more!

Enjoy! :rastasmoke: