PDA

View Full Version : no tobacco...

squeak
02-10-2004, 06:10 PM
I decided that i'm gonna stop smoking tobbaco with my joints, since i'm only 14 and i dont really want lung cancer.... how well do joints without baccy burn? and is it worth investing in a nice pipe? i've got a bong, but i can't just pull it out when theres people about... any help would be rad :)

jibarish
02-10-2004, 10:50 PM
I decided that i'm gonna stop smoking tobbaco with my joints, since i'm only 14 and i dont really want lung cancer.... how well do joints without baccy burn? and is it worth investing in a nice pipe? i've got a bong, but i can't just pull it out when theres people about... any help would be rad :)

talk to bob on marihemp, his pieces are awesome, if you drop me an email, i'll show you the ones he made for me. only thing is, for your first pipe, it might not be a great idea to get glass.

anyways, my email is [email protected]
jib

squeak
02-11-2004, 04:54 PM
i tried to email you, but it failed :confused:
do pipes usually have carb holes? because i've never smoked out of one....i usually smoke joints or my bong..

duder
02-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Most(not all) glass pipes have carbs on them. Very few metal pipes do but there are exceptions. Small hand pipes usually don't need them.

squeak
02-12-2004, 04:41 PM
okay thanks, i'll have a look in my local head shop at the weekend. anyone else not smoke baccy with your joints?

NowhereMan
02-15-2004, 01:52 AM
i ve never or plan to add tobacco to my weed.on some occasions i use a blunt wrap to roll up a big fat one,can tiaste the bacco' then about halfway thru it, seems any flavor(berry berry or blue berry is favorite wrap)but some have very strong bacco flavor,
i think in UK they mix hash in bacco to get it burn smooth,but here in usa its not even considered.very lil hash and i love how weed taiste just as it is .
bacco would riun it for me
peace

squeak
02-15-2004, 07:09 PM
yeah i smoke my spliffs pure now, they seem to burn okay. no baccy for me

amorphis
02-18-2004, 09:09 AM
yeah i've never used tobbacco in joints that i roll, but i'm a pipe man anyways. it'll burn just fine if you roll it well :)

NowhereMan
02-18-2004, 01:55 PM
nice breakfast
jiont for lunch

then maybe a bar xanax and a nap

yea sound like a plan,
peace

ermitonto
02-18-2004, 10:50 PM
I've never had a puff of tobacco in my life and I'm proud of that fact. I don't want to be wasting my money and lowering my life expectancy by smoking something that doesn't even get me high and is more addictive than crack.

I always roll my joints straight and I've never really had a problem getting it to burn. I can't understand why you would want it to burn faster anyways, since a slower-burning joint lasts longer and wastes less smoke. But I don't smoke joints often anyhow. Usually I smoke out of a glass pipe or a waterfall bong. In public I use a small one-hitter that looks like a cigarette.

puffy
03-02-2004, 12:04 AM
I've never had a puff of tobacco in my life and I'm proud of that fact. I don't want to be wasting my money and lowering my life expectancy by smoking something that doesn't even get me high and is more addictive than crack.

I always roll my joints straight and I've never really had a problem getting it to burn. I can't understand why you would want it to burn faster anyways, since a slower-burning joint lasts longer and wastes less smoke. But I don't smoke joints often anyhow. Usually I smoke out of a glass pipe or a waterfall bong. In public I use a small one-hitter that looks like a cigarette.

Thats Exactly what i think of cigarettes. All they do is get you addicted to the nicotine an have you buying more and more.

TOOTHLESS JAY
03-30-2004, 12:19 AM
Joints are the way to do it but i still think bongs are better then pipes.

psychocat
03-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Thats Exactly what i think of cigarettes. All they do is get you addicted to the nicotine an have you buying more and more.

Are you nuts ? smoking anything releases carcigens into your body,anyway who the f--k wants to live forever,I expected to be dead and buried before I was 30(I tried bikes,free climbing,bungee jumping).I don't consider myself in any way suicidal just an adrenalin junkie,life is the sweetest when it's on the edge,you really know you're alive.

I have tried so many things that could have ended my life in an instant. I worked as a Steel Erector (the daft bastards who put up bridges and stadiums) I wouldn't change a thing.

Life is good
Life is what you make it
I like to make mine exciting!

AHLaD
03-30-2004, 01:39 AM
doesnt that cost a bomb though? ive never had a joint without tobacco, never even contemplated it. is it harsh?

avk420
04-10-2004, 08:53 PM
traditional wise everyone outside of USA/Canada smokes weed with tobacco. it burns just the same to me without tobacco. if anything slower(which is of course a good thing). id never suggest a metal-pipe or pipes at all.(the least satisfying way to smoke in my opinion) i'd always choose a joint over a pipe. at least regular non-water pipes. a good glass bubbler on the other hand is primo.

david420
04-11-2004, 04:59 AM
talk to bob on marihemp, his pieces are awesome, if you drop me an email, i'll show you the ones he made for me. only thing is, for your first pipe, it might not be a great idea to get glass.

anyways, my email is [email protected]
jib

my first pipe's glass, i love it.. whats wrong with the first being glass..?

david420
04-11-2004, 05:00 AM
doesnt that cost a bomb though? ive never had a joint without tobacco, never even contemplated it. is it harsh?

costs only as much as you're willing to smoke:p around here weed's only $10 a gram and i only smoke pure bc bud, its all ive ever smoked, but it doesnt feel harsh, try it

psychocat
04-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Try some of this in a joint without baccy.
Lovely hashish,MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm :D

pretttyfuckkkked
04-12-2004, 08:41 AM
ARE U MAD.... u cant b smokin bar without baccy. i dont see why any one would want to smoke that stuff...................urghhhhhh nasty. £20 on the half the same price as an 8th of skunk. dat just shows u how dirty that stuff is

psychocat
04-12-2004, 03:34 PM
ARE U MAD.... u cant b smokin bar without baccy. i dont see why any one would want to smoke that stuff...................urghhhhhh nasty. £20 on the half the same price as an 8th of skunk. dat just shows u how dirty that stuff is

Do you even know what you're talking about??? I don't think so.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with good hash,have you even tried decent solid?And skunk is commercial weed (low thc, high yield) I wouldn't entertain anything less than 4way.
Each to thier own but I certainly never smoke "soap" or "slate" which is probably what you have tried (if any) and that would explain your ignorance
of the quality and variety of hash.
I find £20 a bit steep for an 8th of grass but then I never buy less than an ounce,an 8th would last no time in my hands.
I've been tokin for 25 yrs so I think I know my shit than you.

GotAMinute419
04-12-2004, 07:26 PM
squeak youll get lung cancer from smoking weed too...unless you a vaporizer, anyway i dont see the point in mixing weed+tobacco it doesnt taste smoother and if your concerned about it burning slower use a bong/pipe or put syrup on the blunt

lousy h3ro
04-12-2004, 09:20 PM
where i am i cant really get much apart from solid and all my friends are hell bent on smoking it in a joint, i cant seem to convince that the baccy is gross, is there anything else i could put in? ive heard about parsley but i dont want to go wasting my time if it wont work, lol, ah well. any help on the matter would be appreciated :)

david420
04-15-2004, 11:22 PM
yes. put in hash. good hash... no1 sells shitty hash around here but if u have a problem getting it just add more weed!

david420
04-15-2004, 11:23 PM
tobaccos a waste of money, spend it on weed ;), and booze ;), and fireworks ;) and use them all on 420... :)

NoSoupForYou
04-20-2004, 02:42 PM
i smoke squares and im not addicted and i dont pay for em, theyre just as bad as weed and its good to use for practicing blowing smoke rings n shit

P.S. you can save the box pieces and get a cool jacket :D

duppy man
06-18-2004, 11:50 PM
Well I have just about tried beautiful Nep, Paki-black temple ball,,,amongst others...weed common yard,,,purple haze white widow, ak47,saying that you are never sure what it is anything I grow i have a book which describes 100s of strains and i use that ..to determine what I've got.. everything over a 30+ year period...all without tobacco to roll a joint using only solids..cant say i ever tried,,,as you would need a shit load otherwise it would be the thickness of a hair..personely i use a pipe,,a silver palm to be precise,,,am thinking of a entry level Vaporizer to try it out I try to move with the times,,,when I first started to smoke in the late 60s early 70s you couldn't pop along to your local bong shop so most were home made...and very primitive compared to the ones sold today it has become a precise science...the art of smoking...canabiss

HvyFuel
06-18-2004, 11:58 PM
go to bed u'r stoned ;p

IntrepidS
06-19-2004, 12:43 AM
I always mix my weed with tobbacco

duppy man
06-20-2004, 06:16 PM
go to bed u'r stoned ;p That was good advice Hvy and thats just what I did,,, ;) if it was me ??

HvyFuel
06-20-2004, 08:16 PM
I should listen to me too! I sit here 'til 2-3.00am regularly.

peace :)

ndhawk
06-20-2004, 08:33 PM
I like the nicotine buzz combined with the weed. It definately makes you feel different than just smoking weed.

llamaman666
06-26-2004, 11:25 PM
ive never been into blunts or joints with tobacco, i smoke strate, mostly outa a bong cuz u get relly ripped. Try using White Owl mint paper, it tastes great.

butterfly1776
06-26-2004, 11:46 PM
why do people add anything anyway. ive been smoking for like 13 yrs and i have never added anything to a j or a bowl. is it just me? am i weird?

AbbaZabba
06-27-2004, 10:53 PM
I never used tobacco in my J's. I like smoking ciggs when i'm high or drunk. I like smoking ciggarettes it relives stress big time for me. I don't have a problem with non smokers except those assholes on the truth commercials who try saying 2nd hand smoke will kill you and if you have a J you'll end up raping someone.

rastaman
06-27-2004, 11:11 PM
rastas dont smoke tobacco, because it makes toxicins in your body which kill you. Tobacco is babylon

Carnalito
10-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Mix weed with the excellent herb Basilika is my advice if you don't like tobacco or don't wanna get hooked on nicotine ;)

1StonedGuy
10-11-2004, 06:08 PM
man i wish i could get enough skunk to always do pure joints. here we only get hash :mad: and i tell u its nigh on impossible to get a hash joint burnin without tobacco. if i could id smoke without tobacco all the time.

i think im gonna live in amsterdam.hmmmmmm

koshea
10-11-2004, 11:48 PM
till i came to this site i never even thought of mizing the 2....and ill never do it...a j isnt a j with backy added...ew..

psychocat
10-12-2004, 03:02 PM
rastas dont smoke tobacco, because it makes toxicins in your body which kill you. Tobacco is babylon

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzz all these people who think that if they don't smoke baccy or fags they are going to live forever.

Wake up people if you smoke anything at all even something as simple as grass you are releasing poisonous gasses and inhaling them , do you realise just one of these gasses can and does kill on a regular basis.

When you burn anything carbon monoxide is a byproduct of that process and CO is the same thing that kills people who connect thier exhaust to the inside of the car to commit suicide.

It doesn't matter what you do you have a snowball in hells chance of living forever.

Mello.as.Hello
10-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Just use a vaporizer. No carcinigens (or very few).

apsinthion
10-12-2004, 08:46 PM
It doesn't matter what you do you have a snowball in hells chance of living forever.

True (not that I think anyone think's they'll live forever)

Anything can cause cancer, everybody has it in they're body it just take's a trigger to make the cell's active. It's the same as Schizophrenia everybody has they're trigger and it could be anything in the world.