PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Dizzy for 5 days straight now HELP

Worried
01-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Need help.. i've been feeling light headed and kinda dizzy for 5 days straight now. I smoked up on wed, then again on friday and now it's been 6 days and feel light headed and dizzy. I've been like this for 5 days straight.. the day after i smoked up i felt ok, but 2 days later i felt dizzy and lightheaded.. anyone have this probelm before? I don't know what the problem is, don't think it's the weed.. cuz i doubt it has effects that long.. i have an exam in a few days and i'm kinda worried cuz i can't study or write an exam in this condition.. any suggestions???

Euphoric
01-13-2005, 07:21 PM
low blood sugar maybe? i dunno but it shouldnt be the weed unless you're on some weird medications that did something funky in your brain when it mixed with that sweet sweet THC

Worried
01-13-2005, 07:23 PM
oh and the two guys i smoked up with are perfectly fine.. so what the hell is wrong with me??

Worried
01-13-2005, 07:24 PM
not on any meds.. what can i do to up my blood sugar?

Euphoric
01-13-2005, 08:03 PM
hmm im not sure maybe eat some more might i suggest some nachos? :D

Euphoric
01-13-2005, 08:04 PM
GIVE ME YOUR NACHOS

larry
01-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I have quit smoking weed a couple times.
The light headed feeling is what i felt for 5 days.
It's like a pot hangover. It lasts days besause
it stays in your system.Alcohol leaves your system
very fast.Marijuana is stuck in there for days after
you stop maybe weeks depending on how healthy
you are.Thats the addictive nature of it.

sawleaf
01-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Eat food and drink water to rehydrate yourself.

Worried
01-14-2005, 01:50 AM
pot hangover?? never heard of that in my life. I've smoked up before, not a regular smoker just occasionaly.. and never had this problem.. how would u suggest on trying to get rid of the "hangover?" i've been drinking lots of water and eating regularly and sleeping and it's still hanging around..i'm afraid to see a doctor haha

larry
01-14-2005, 02:29 AM
It wont last more than 6 days if your healthy
but that is the addictive nature of it.
I would smoke it all day everyday for a year.
then quit for six months and the first 5 days
i feel a little bit like crap.Its more like withdrawl
than a hangover i would say cause it lasts
for days.

Worried
01-14-2005, 05:30 AM
why would i have something like this if i'm not a consistent smoker? The two times i smoked was like twice in almost 4 or 5 weeks. What is "withdrawl"?

shadowfox
01-14-2005, 06:21 AM
I've felt kinda dizzy and lightheaded at times, but only when I lean over or lay down really quickly or something. And it's not bad at all, just a slight feeling.

If you're getting extremely dizzy (like, you need to sit down cause you're so dizzy), then maybe you should see a doctor. I wouldn't mention the weed though. If you're getting that dizzy, then it's probably not the weed's fault. Who knows, maybe you're anemic.

larry
01-14-2005, 06:29 AM
Take a vitamin!

Encatuse
01-14-2005, 09:48 AM
GIVE ME YOUR NACHOS

I'll admit, I'm high, so my humor standards are a little below average, by my fucking god that was funny. I didnt expect a second post at all and then BANG right in your face. you shoulda made the text bigger.

More of you should be like Euphoric.

rajking86
01-14-2005, 10:46 AM
^^^ Haha Yea, I found that hilarious too, I even checked the time difference on his poststo see if he prolly blazed after his first post and wanted nachos or sumn- but nope, one minute difference! HAHA!

GIVE ME YOUR NACHOS!

Worried
01-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Yes i an anemic.. i never thought that would affect it.. i never had that problem before.. today is the 7th day and i'm still feeling it.. it's my birthday today too so i'll probably get wasted.. somehow i don't think it's a good idea...

robert42
01-14-2005, 05:25 PM
ok what ever direction u feel dizzy towards SPIN THE OPPOSITE direction!
this will either work

or

u will die.

either way WIN WIN!

Worried
01-14-2005, 09:00 PM
thanks.. that doesn't really help my problem

Not Enough Herb
01-15-2005, 05:29 AM
"ok what ever direction u feel dizzy towards SPIN THE OPPOSITE direction!
this will either work or u will die. either way WIN WIN!"

only got one thing to say to that - LMFAO

Euphoric
01-15-2005, 04:10 PM
"ok what ever direction u feel dizzy towards SPIN THE OPPOSITE direction!
this will either work or u will die. either way WIN WIN!"

only got one thing to say to that - LMFAO

hahahahehadfdnifenqe

hey im happy you appreciated my plea for nachos. its a reflection of mankinds eternal struggle against the forces of munchies :)

Kid Dynamite
01-15-2005, 11:06 PM
smoke more. and you will feel better

jones2much
01-16-2005, 03:14 AM
drink gatorade, get laid, eat plenty of healthy food like fruits and veggies and shit...maybe even a nice t-bone steak, and if you are having trouble eating, you need to smoke just enough weed to get the munchies, and also....take some vitamins for a while....if this doesnt help, you may have to see a doc. what you tell him will probably stay confidential. some states in the U.S. are very strict on confidentiality laws. good luck.....peace

Worried
01-18-2005, 01:49 AM
Took about 9 days but it finally went away.. i went out the night before for my birthday, got totally wasted.. next day felt a little dizzy but the tylenol took care of it.. felt sluggish but but the next morning i was back to normal.. still never figured out what it was but i'm glad it's gone.. i felt so retarded and slow.. all of my friends noticed

thanks for the help guys

radefactor
01-18-2005, 09:05 PM
I have quit smoking weed a couple times.
The light headed feeling is what i felt for 5 days.
It's like a pot hangover. It lasts days besause
it stays in your system.Alcohol leaves your system
very fast.Marijuana is stuck in there for days after
you stop maybe weeks depending on how healthy
you are.Thats the addictive nature of it.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but THC usually stays in your system for atleast 2 weeks no matter how healthy you are. Also its a proven fact that marijuana posses no addictive qualities; there are no withdrawl symptoms, and your body does not become physically dependant on it. Mentally, things may seem boring without pot, and you may WANT to do it again and again because you like it, but theres a difference between being addicted to something and enjoying something. Back to the main topic, I dont think your light headed feeling is related to marijuana. Even though technically THC stays in your system for weeks at a time, the levels that remain in your system arent high enough to effect you enough that you'd notice it. Ive never heard of ANYONE having a weed hangover, I have heard of people feeling dazed the morning after but not for 5 days. Maybe check with a doctor or something, sounds a little out of everyone heres experience considering we know nothing about you or your medical history.
later-radefactor

DarkFire
02-09-2005, 05:45 AM
eat some uber healthy food every day and ull b fine.

HughESan
02-09-2005, 06:18 AM
That happened to me before, turns out the weed was laced, but after like 4 days it cleared up... also when I did it, I haven't smoked weed for like 4 months

royal
02-09-2005, 06:50 AM
you dont sound like someone who needs advice.quit blamin your dick-headedness on the Treez.all you seem to be doin is contradict other peoples suggestions on how to handle yo situation.the big Q?n is, do you wanna stop smokin or not?light headed my ass,do yourself some justice and see an MD.ps-next time you wanna ask something let it be worth the blunts you smoke.enjoy yo spliff and oh!One luv.

GooseBear
02-09-2005, 08:22 AM
maybe your eustachian tube in your ear was plugged
I was dizzy and went to the doc after a week worth of it and she said that is what it was
I thought it was weed but it wasn't
Mine went away too