PDA

View Full Version : The 20th Cannabis cup! who`s going??

R-L-B BinGall Rec.
07-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Hey all ITS TIME ITS TIME.
The 18th-22nd of november in amsterdam club POWERZONE
YES YES smokers and growers the 20th Cannabis cup 2007.

I have thought of it some times but knocked it out of my head again, due to the fakt of paranoia/caution
*dont wanna hook up with some under cover cop offering him a hit on my joint* lol
it could be a laugh to hook up with some of you in here so why not do it where its legal and theres something els to gather around aswell.

heres the chance and lets see how many of us in here actualy are going
i am for shure got tickets and hotel allready.

SEE YOU THERE:rastasmoke:

psteve
07-19-2007, 02:05 AM
I hope to be there sooner than November, but maybe.

R-L-B BinGall Rec.
07-19-2007, 02:25 AM
^^ i was giong to amsterdam next month but i saw a poster about the cannabis cup
so i changed my ticket why not get the hole packedge for the same price and then have a chance to wote on the worlds new no 1 pot :)

MadSativa
08-18-2007, 09:48 PM
I was their last year and a couple years before and ill be their this year, Im at the American this year right in the middle of everything

ganjzilla
08-18-2007, 09:54 PM
hell yeah, ima try and get in on that gonna be a little tuff since im not working at the moment, but hell if not this year ill go to vancouver on 4/20 and then go to the 21st canna cup

psteve
09-16-2007, 01:18 AM
As it happens I WILL be in Amsterdam during the Cannabis cup this year. Don't know if I'll be a judge this time, but I'll be there.
We should organize a Cannabis.com get together at one of the shops.

FlyByNite
09-23-2007, 02:10 AM
Like psteve I will be in Amsterdam during CC though not a judge. I do have a Whos In Town page that lists a bunch of folks that will be there. If you want to be listed just get your dates to me. I am planning several meet and greets over my stay. They will all be posted on the November Whos In Town page.

R-L-B BinGall Rec.
09-25-2007, 10:43 AM
damnd i just changed job and will not be able to go toke up with you guys in amsterdam:mad:
but im still tjeck`n out the web to see if something els pops up...there bound to be something :stoned:

but to all of you theres goin have a blast:thumbsup: