PDA

View Full Version : A movie EVERYONE should watch

coledog855
07-16-2007, 03:36 AM
if you are even somewhat open-minded. It's about religion, war, and finances, and how they are all related to corruption of governments.

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007 (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/)

onequestion
07-16-2007, 03:44 AM
I posted this a couple weeks ago and nobody watched it.

FreshNugz
07-16-2007, 02:18 PM
I watched!! Not from your post, but a friend recommended. I remain skeptical, as with all conspiracies...but I certainly was intrigued. That astrological vs. Jesus stuff...TRIPPY!

Hardcore Newbie
07-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I never watch anything disclaiming that you need an open mind to watch.

Arnold Layne
07-16-2007, 06:31 PM
that was probably the most disturbing movie I have ever seen

zsouj
07-16-2007, 07:10 PM
everyone should watch:

"2001: a space odyssey" (while high if possible)

S.W.I.M. 504
07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
sweeeeeeeeet. that fucking north american union thing pisses me off

onequestion
07-16-2007, 11:40 PM
How come nobody watched it whe I posted it?

2001 is one of my favorite movies but it had nothing to do with this movie.

onequestion
07-17-2007, 12:59 AM
I never watch anything disclaiming that you need an open mind to watch.

Being close inded is not a good thing at all.

Hardcore Newbie
07-17-2007, 04:46 AM
If someone tells you that you need an open mind to watch something, chances are that the concept is pretty far out there. If they didn't tell me about needing an open mind, It's different. But when someone requires you to have this, then basically they'll claim that anyone who doesn't side with them is obviously close minded. It's a ploy to make anyone who disagrees feel bad about themselves because of their "close-mindedness".

S.W.I.M. 504
07-17-2007, 08:15 PM
^^ u dont need to be open minded u just need patience because the thing is 2 hours long, lol

D.Boone
07-17-2007, 08:48 PM
if you are even somewhat open-minded. It's about religion, war, and finances, and how they are all related to corruption of governments.

i will watch it sounds interesting im sure it wont tell me much more then what i already know on this subject but i will watch. with an open mind.

YouAintKnow
07-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Wow...I just took 2 hours to watch that.
that was very powerful and it opened my eyes up even more.

D.Boone
07-17-2007, 10:16 PM
You need an open mind because you need to consider the fact that everything you know about these subjects is totally wrong.
like what if your talking about the income tax issue then there isnt much that i dont know. but i still havnt seen this movie so obviously i dont know what all they talk about in it but if it is mostly about how our government is corrupted to the core and how it really run by a small group of industrialists and powerful bankers. then yea i know about that.

cacayjunasian
07-17-2007, 10:27 PM

nice, part 1 was the bomb. although, i think close-minded people are the ones who should really watch it.

jakez
07-18-2007, 07:01 AM
nice, part 1 was the bomb. although, i think close-minded people are the ones who should really watch it.

Exactly. If you are an American, hell if you live on this planet, you NEED to watch this video! Ignoring it because of it's length or thinking it's just some other conspiracy movie is exactly how dumb Americans are and ignore the truth! We will have ID chips planted under our skin soon the government will be able to monitor every humans movements etc, and people think that sounds ridiculous but it's the truth, we are that ignorant to let this happen!!!! WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO YOU LAZY PEOPLE!!! :beatdeadhorse:

We need to find a way to air this on MTV.

TheAtomicPunk
07-19-2007, 10:08 PM
...Makes me feel like going to the CIA's house and kicking them in the nuts repeatedly...

Abunai
07-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Spread the word to everyone you know ay~

Krogith
07-20-2007, 04:18 PM
You Can't stop this no human can. This is a build up of a Challenge that was made thousands of years ago and were Watching Mankinds Last Try at Ruleing them self.

Soon This monster of a system is going to show everyone it's true face. Something that has been worked on for generations and finally a New World Order is going to come. Revelation 13:16-18 & 16:14,15 THEN tho God is going to stop this at Revelation 19:19-21 and we can all look foward to Psalms 37:8-13 & 27-29

pwn3dy0
07-31-2007, 07:48 AM
Great movie!!! Everyone should watch this :thumbsup:

fishman3811
08-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Great movie thanks for posting it the Religion thing was very interesting,i already knew religion was B.S and that movie just explains why its B.S.So yeah everyone who believes that Jesus Christ is their savior should watch this movie......you should actually post it in the religion part of the forums and then watch all these religouse nut jobs freak out.

mfqr
08-11-2007, 12:50 AM
If someone tells you that you need an open mind to watch something, chances are that the concept is pretty far out there. If they didn't tell me about needing an open mind, It's different. But when someone requires you to have this, then basically they'll claim that anyone who doesn't side with them is obviously close minded. It's a ploy to make anyone who disagrees feel bad about themselves because of their "close-mindedness".

No, the reason why you must watch it with an open mind is because it is controversial. They aren't telling you to believe it - in fact, on the website they say you should draw your own conclusions. This is information that they have dug up over the years. The stuff about central banking being established in 1913, and the problems it has and will cause, including the power of the international bankers, is fact. Even with a closed mind, this movie is quite a mind opener. After watching it, expect these conspiracy theories to seem less far-fetched in your eyes. Also, this information is scarce, otherwise everyone would know about it. The people at the top do not want people to know these dirty little secrets.

Information on here, such as the controversy surrounding the Income Tax, and about the power the international bankers have obtained through a central banking system (Federal Reserve), is indeed fact. There is no actual law about an individual having to pay an unapportioned tax for his/her wages in private business. It clearly states in the constitution that all taxes must be apportioned, meaning the money must be recirculated in portions, back to the people - all of it. People have protested against the IRS and their Income Tax in Washington D.C. many times. People have asked the IRS to show a constitutional law which states that it is constitutional, and legal, to create a federal unapportioned income tax to individuals involved in private business. Guess what, the IRS never answers. Why? Because there is no such law.

The fact is, not many people know these rights. That's why everyone pays them. Do you think that if everyone knew this that they'd be giving the IRS the money? We're lied to.

There is such a thing as an Income Tax, however it is voluntary. Thus, you are not legally obligated to pay any income tax. Why do people go to prison for not paying an income tax? Because the system is corrupt, that's why. You seem to know how unjust our legal system in regards to cannabis are, and maybe at one point that was hard to believe, too. Take a couple hours to educate yourself on how you're being lied to. Take a couple hours to see how security is being sold over freedom to the American people, for a cause other than to stop terrorism.

This isn't far-fetched, none of it is. Except, maybe, their theory about 9/11. It's far-fetched, but then again, so were all revolutionary acts. Just because you cannot find this information of google, or see for certain that it is true, doesn't mean it is not true. You have to look past what the government tells you, and see what other reasons they may be going to war. Take a look at Operation: Iraqi Freedom. I hope you honestly have not accepted the outright lies that we are there to kill terrorists. Where did the Weapons of Mass Destruction go? There were none.

We're still in Afghanistan, to a small degree. But as you can see, the attention was blatantly shifted to Iraq. We're busy guarding opium poppy fields in Afghanistan with small forces, mostly.

You're obviously closed-minded if you won't even look at it, to possibly open yourself to new ideas. It does not mean you have to believe them, but there is no harm in watching it and seeing for yourself how "far-fetched" it is. They do provide facts. However, the 9/11 conspiracy is not a proven fact. I do, however, think that our government knew 100% what was coming, but did nothing to stop it, so that they'd have a reason to go to war.

Please just watch it. If it isn't going to change your views, then it isn't going to change your views. I mean, of course our government is nice, and is just. Of course America is not out to dominate the world by spreading its sphere of influence. Of course not...

Of course the media isn't the biggest spreader of propaganda. Well, to an extent that is true. In fact, the people who believe and watch the news are the biggest spreaders of propaganda. At least attempt to educate yourself, even if it is controversial, and a "conspiracy theory."

Like I said, I believe the only thing in the movie that is "far-fetched" would be the 9/11 conspiracy. At least it is to most people. I believe that it was let through on purpose, and maybe even done by our own government. Of course, I'm crazy for thinking that, right? You're crazy for not looking at the evidence... :thumbsup:

Hardcore Newbie
08-11-2007, 04:36 AM
You're obviously closed-minded if you won't even look at it, to possibly open yourself to new ideas.No, I'm quite open minded, yet fairly set in my ways, if that makes sense. I'm a person who believes that anything is possible, so it'd be hard to make a case against me that I'm not open minded.

I think our disagreement here is about who's saying I should be open minded. You're saying the makers are saying to draw your own conclusions, which I think is awesome. The thread starter, however, was saying that you should be at least somewhat open minded, almost as a prerequisite to watching the movie. To me, that's saying that they've got an odd idea.

To me, a "far out there" idea is one that's stupid and has no logic or reason to it. The IRS thing, I agree that Americans, according to the law as it stands today, don't have to pay income tax. In fact, I'd go as far to say that no one in the world should rightfully be obligated to pay income tax. People aren't just giving you money, it's an even exchange.

As an example, if we make a contract that I'll mow your lawn for 100 bucks (a nice round number). Let's also assume that I've made enough money in the year to be taxable (I'm not sure if there's a minimum tax bracket there), and let's also assume that I'll be taxed 10% of my wages.

Why is it that I only get 90 dollars for what we've both agreed is 100 dollars worth of work? Why is it the person who receives money is the person being taxed? Both parties benefit, not just the person who gets the money. It's not like you have to mow a part of the government's lawn because someone mowed yours, so it makes no sense to give the government money just because you received some from your labour.

So yeah, I consider myself open minded, I just don't like when open mindedness is a prerequisite.

HighTillIDie
09-14-2007, 02:51 PM
PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH

Chong Version 2.0
09-19-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm downloading it and giving it away on CD.