PDA

View Full Version : Trip around Europe

Goin_easy
07-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Well I'm planning to take a trip to Europe next summer. I plan to first fly to London stay there for a few days then use a Europass to go to Amsterdam, then after a few days down to Germany somewhere, then to Lake Lucerne in Switzerland and then up to Paris. Then the trip ends up back in London. I hope stay about two to three weeks.
Defiantly going to be looking for some places to smoke in Amsterdam, if anyone has any suggestions.
What should I do when I'm there? Any suggestions? Any chill local places to kick it while I'm in those city's would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

Jonathan

psteve
07-12-2007, 04:01 AM
My (unfinished) website (http://www.fish-eye.com/coffeeshops.html) can help you with A'dam.

maik
08-21-2007, 02:59 PM
For the price of a eurail pass, you could fly from London to Amsterdam, to Rome, and then to Prague, and back to Amsterdam and still have money left over,

Those cheap jets like Ryan Air and Easyjet are too cool.

The lowest-priced adult eurail pass goes for $569. Booked right, and early, easyjet tickets will set you back less than $100, round trip. There're all kinds of cheap flights in europe.

On the train you won't see anything nice, don't worry. But you'll waste a lot of time.

Of course, if you want to see someplace a little different, go to Lithuania, maybe even Latvia. Don't worry, they speak McDonalds there, too.

HighTillIDie
09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
is flying really the best way, or is renting a car more efficiant for roaming travel?

c_floyd
04-27-2008, 05:00 PM
For my trip this summer, we planned on getting train passes, but now that i'm reading this about flying, I think my friend and I wil reconsider, how much is it appx. to rent a car for two weeks?

Aristotle
04-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Driving in Europe is hectic in a lot of cities and gas is twice more than that of the US. Flying with RyanAir and EasyJet is really the best way.