PDA

View Full Version : Yes or No

MVilleToker
02-08-2004, 12:36 AM
my friend says he well have 2 dimes n a nic on tues. if i want 2 buy them...shood I? i mean , i dont wanna get caught at skewl with the weed
peace stoners

Nugs4Me
02-08-2004, 10:24 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! School is a NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL = WILL FUCK YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ermitonto
02-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Arrange to pick it up after school. You do not want to be there with pot.

mellow mood
02-24-2004, 01:37 AM
just tell the dealer to have a meeting during the dinner or after school. but i dont think school's gonna caught you if u have weed on you. i always bring my weed at school and im always tokin between the 1st and the second period, than at the diner and then after my third period. never get caught. but just be careful.

peace

smknjoe
02-24-2004, 03:36 AM
Just tell the dealer to keep the weed with him in his bag and whatever and after school buy the shit just not during school it is to risky!

withoutaname
04-23-2004, 08:22 AM
Buying and selling isn't the problem people. It's that we are forced to do it on the black market.

Go to someone who is smart enough to get the shit to you without putting your future on the line.

For two dimes and a nic...use your head. it's hardly worth the risk.

This is for emergency use only. Like some coked out psycho has a gun to your sisters head and says get me some cheeba or else type shit!!! Everyday use would make the method obselete in a hurry. You don't want to see eveyone handing off coffee containers in the hallway. :cool:

In the future, use folgers aroma sealcontainers to transport. and advise your boys/girls to do the same. If your traveling light or carrying serious weight it is the easiest to hide.