PDA

View Full Version : Day of Defeat: Source

CYRAX
07-08-2007, 05:31 AM
The game I've been spending too much of my time on lately is Day of Defeat : Source, which is a Steam game ran by Valve. The subject is WW2, American's and Nazi's. Some of the maps are pretty close to actual locations when it comes to realism. I joined a clan where we basicaly work as a team, spot out MG (machine gun) crews and snipers, and pick them off, the game has alot to do with timing and patience, depending on what you specialize in when it comes to the weapons. I personally prefer Sturmgewehr 44 (a.k.a. STG44 or MP44), K98K Mauser, or the M1 Carbine. Anyone play or used to?

KingsBlend420
07-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I just got DOD Source yesterday. It's extremely hard, and so much different than cs source.

CYRAX
07-08-2007, 07:10 PM
I've been playing the game a very long time, it's not hard when you find out the most comfertable settings, you can change all the GFX details, even changing the resolution made the game easier for me, plus mouse sensitivity has alot to do with your performance. Keep practicing, try mastering a single weapon.

KingsBlend420
07-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Yea, I'm going to. I'm in Europe atm, but I'll be back early August. What's your steam name, perhaps we can play.

A328519
07-08-2007, 09:07 PM
I want to play DoD: S.

CS:S is getting boring.

CYRAX
07-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I play DOD:S quite a bit.

Allied sniper is such an awesome weapon.

Best score I've ever managed was like 28 kills for four deaths, or something. I was absolutely pwning that evening...

Still, awesome game.

Yeah I like sniping and all but I'm more of a close combat player, I like STG44 with high mouse sensitivity to control the recoil :)..

_________

Yea, I'm going to. I'm in Europe atm, but I'll be back early August. What's your steam name, perhaps we can play.

Allright man, Steam name is Dipset295.

sam44
07-09-2007, 01:31 AM
its a good game but that screenshot isnt from source

CYRAX
07-09-2007, 03:07 AM
its a good game but that screenshot isnt from source

Oh, lol, I never looked at it closely so I didn't realize.