PDA

View Full Version : I cant hold it in I have to blurt this out

Dro_Princess
07-08-2007, 01:42 AM
OK So I swore to my sister, on my future children, that I wouldn't tell anyone that WE knew. But she didn't say anything about people on the Internet that I don't know.

SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!:eek: Her baby is just 5 months old, 6 months on the 23 and she is knocked up again! I'm totally trippin, she cant afford another baby right now, and she was taking birth control this time! Not to mention the tough time I'm having getting knocked up because of fertility issues. I'm so envious about her being able to look at a dick and get pregnant and I can put a choke hold on one and nothing happens. WTH???:cursing: Anyways had to blurt it out before I exploded inside.

Oh and its the same daddy. They aren't together but they sure do like to mate with each other.

Samwhore
07-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Before I opened this thread I already knew what you were going to say.

Dro_Princess
07-08-2007, 01:48 AM
LOL what gave it away

Man I feel better after letting that out

Samwhore
07-08-2007, 01:54 AM
The title gave it away, that and the fact that I was thinking about that commercial where the call drops when the girl tells her guy she's pregnant and she's like, "way to step up and be a man."

cannabis campbell
07-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Aw well congratulations for her :) you should just be happy for her maybe you could get her to be a surragate (sp) mother lol.

Dro_Princess
07-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Aw well congratulations for her :) you should just be happy for her maybe you could get her to be a surragate (sp) mother lol.

Im totally happy for her. But I cant help but be jealous, ya get what Im sayin.

birdgirl73
07-08-2007, 03:36 AM
OK, I'm speaking very candidly here, but I'm not happy for her. The truth is I'm even sadder for those babies. For your sister to bring two little darling, beautiful infants into this world in such close succession when she's only 23, has no resident husband there to be a father to them, and cannot afford to provide for them breaks my heart. What hope is there for those babies' lives? For their futures and educations? For their idea of a family? Or their being raised by two involved, in-residence parents?

I know it kills you, Dro, that it's not you. It kills me, too. You are in so much better a position to bring children into this world. I hope to goodness your sister will get her tubes tied.

Above all, my fondest wish is that this much hoped-for dream will come true for you any day now. It isn't fair. Glad you expressed what you were feeling! I hope my candor doesn't offend anyone. Babies need fathers at home. And stability.

REEFERDREAMZ
07-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Well Princess smoke this joint with me and well figure it out.

I dont like discussing that personal of a personal thing...lol

I am so stoned..lmao :jointsmile:

Dro_Princess
07-08-2007, 06:05 AM
OK, I'm speaking very candidly here, but I'm not happy for her. The truth is I'm even sadder for those babies. For your sister to bring two little darling, beautiful infants into this world in such close succession when she's only 23, has no resident husband there to be a father to them, and cannot afford to provide for them breaks my heart. What hope is there for those babies' lives? For their futures and educations? For their idea of a family? Or their being raised by two involved, in-residence parents?

I know it kills you, Dro, that it's not you. It kills me, too. You are in so much better a position to bring children into this world. I hope to goodness your sister will get her tubes tied.

Above all, my fondest wish is that this much hoped-for dream will come true for you any day now. It isn't fair. Glad you expressed what you were feeling! I hope my candor doesn't offend anyone. Babies need fathers at home. And stability.

I totally agree with you BG. One thing she is only 20. I'm the oldest out of all my siblings (22). The daddy is a great dad though. Even though he doesn't live there they each have him about half of the week, he is never in need of anything. Always has pampers and milk. But paying bills, being 20, now gonna be 2 kids barely a year apart, and working in a fast food place with low wages will take a toll on anyone.

This August 16 we will celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary. We have been together for a total of 5 years and trying for 3 with no luck. It can be very frustrating. I'm so ready for a child. We have a great cash flow coming in and he has held his job for 4 years permanent and one year as a temp. For a total of 5 years. My car is going to be paid off ion August and our next step is buying a house. I'm ready to have a family. It just seems like one of those impossible dreams sometimes.

EmericanStoner420
07-08-2007, 07:13 AM
The title gave it away, that and the fact that I was thinking about that commercial where the call drops when the girl tells her guy she's pregnant and she's like, "way to step up and be a man."

hahah yea man that ones funny, but i hate it when dudes get chciks nocked up and then just leave them like nothin happend, there pieces of shit, but that would suck to be your sister, i hate abortion but that seems like the only way she wouldnt be having another kid ya know, or she could just put it up for adoption, whats stupid is that im gonna be a junior and 4 of my friends just had kids, my friends clint and megan(gonna eb juniors also) just had a girl and im not sure if this was before or after but my friends tj and nicole had a girl(tjs gonna be a junior and nicoles gonna eba senior) and im thinkin what the hell like is there some rule where you have to have a kid nowdays or something

ede:stoned:

mamma puffpuff420
07-08-2007, 07:30 AM
alot of the time young people dont stop and think about what there doing at the time
it's like let's just do it
i would question that she was useing birth control(accident's do happin tho)
id like 2 say im happy for her, "but"
as 4 u
i hope u get the child u long 4(soon)
u sound like ud b a great mother
i wish good luck 2 u

Dro_Princess
07-08-2007, 08:52 AM
hahah yea man that ones funny, but i hate it when dudes get chciks nocked up and then just leave them like nothin happend, there pieces of shit, but that would suck to be your sister, i hate abortion but that seems like the only way she wouldnt be having another kid ya know, or she could just put it up for adoption, whats stupid is that im gonna be a junior and 4 of my friends just had kids, my friends clint and megan(gonna eb juniors also) just had a girl and im not sure if this was before or after but my friends tj and nicole had a girl(tjs gonna be a junior and nicoles gonna eba senior) and im thinkin what the hell like is there some rule where you have to have a kid nowdays or something

ede:stoned:

That would never happen. The father nor my sister would ever think about that. Totally against it and so am I. She is going to keep it no matter what and is very opinionated about that subject as well as I am.

napolitana869
07-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Would you and your husband adopting the baby be an option?

CanaDanKs Inc.
07-08-2007, 08:47 PM

that sounds very weird to me right now
i guess its not a bad idea...

wow that could help out a lot of families in some ways
thats pretty revolutionary there

do a lot of people do that?
am i missing something

:stoned:

Dro_Princess
07-09-2007, 01:40 AM

We wouldn't think twice about adopting it. But I'm pretty sure that her or the daddy wouldn't want to do that. She says she is going to keep it no matter what. I guess we will see how the next 9 months unfolds.

couch-potato
07-09-2007, 01:58 AM
If they won't let you adopt the child ask your sister if she'd trade it to you for some Pokémon cards. And if you're THAT desperate, I can mail you some of mine so that you can trade. But not Blastoise or Charizard, k?

Darth Vapor
07-09-2007, 08:05 AM
"I'm so envious about her being able to look at a dick and get pregnant and I can put a choke hold on one and nothing happens."
I could be wrong, but it sounds like you may need to alter what you're doing with a dick. Try to involve your vagina, next time, if pregnancy is your goal.

"Oh and its the same daddy. They aren't together but they sure do like to mate with each other."
Puke. What a wild time we live in, where we have to actually make it a point to tell everyone that both her kids are from the same dad. Why do I have a feeling that it will be me that's raising these two kids, with my tax money?

birdgirl73
07-09-2007, 08:37 AM
I wish you all the luck in the world, sweetie. I know how much you want that.

Have y'all given any consideration to adoption of a baby from someplace else (other than your sister, i mean)? I know it can be very expensive, but there are still public agencies where you could get your name on the list. The Edna Gladney home in Fort Worth is one that comes to mind, and I know there are others around the country.
Birth Parents Resource for Unplanned Pregnancy - Gladney Adoption Agency (http://www.adoptionsbygladney.com/)

Just something to think about. I was reading in Parenting magazine that sometimes when couples begin looking into the adoption process, they miraculously turn up pregnant.

beachguy in thongs
07-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Your sister came off of the "A-list", is coming off the "B-list", and you want to follow her.

Dro_Princess
07-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Death Vapor- You have to clarify anymore especially if its a single woman whether or not its the same father. Its sad but its true.

Second your tax money isn't paying for anything for my sister. I grew up on other peoples tax money because my family couldn't afford to feed us. Let me tell you I give thanks to all that delicous government cheese, peanut butter and Medicaid. If it weren't for government assistance I don't know what would have happened growing up.

I'm not sure how you were trying to come across in your post so I'm not going to jump to conclusions. There are a lot of people who abuse government assistance but there are also a lot of people who need it, otherwise they would be homeless and hungry. Some people bring it on there selves and other people run into hard times. No one should ever judge anyone who is taking government assistance unless they know for sure they are abusing it, then they should get what ever is coming to them.

If you ever have a family, who knows I don't know you very well you may have one now. But if you ever have children you would do anything you could to make sure they have a place to sleep and food in there bellies. Unless your a dead beat dad. I don't even have kids right now but I know for a fact I would do anything in my power to make sure they were well taken care of. I would take no shame if I had to go to the local DSS and sign up for food stamps, HUD, etc, to make sure that my family wouldn't go hungry and without medical care, or shelter.

beachguy in thongs- I don't want to jump to conclusions to your post either so Ill keep it on the polite side. Are you implying that my sister is less of a good person because of her situation, and why would you suggest that I would be following her. I don't like it when people place other people in groups or classes. Were all people, we all make mistakes most of us learn, and we take it day by day. Not everyone is blessed with money some people do go through tough times.

All in all I respect and look up to my sister. She is a single mom who works full time it may be at a restaurant but its a job none the less. She takes care of her baby and is a great mom and only 20. She has her own apartment, car, and never complains about how hard it is on her. Which is more than I can say about some friends who have kids and are her age and pawn them off on their parents so they can go out bar hoping and getting drunk. The father is also wonderful. He helps out a lot. Keeping him whenever she needs him to, and making sure he always haves what he needs. Don't judge people its not not anyone's place to do so.

Oh and thanks for the site BG cant look at it now. Worked 9 to 10 tonight. 13 hrs is no joke. Have to be at work at 9 in the morning Ill check it out when I get some down time.

lil josh
07-10-2007, 03:28 PM
lol try loosening that choke hold n the magic might happen ;)

lol nh im jking, yh id be pissed of aswell.

Everything happens for a reason tho (i like to say this when i dont have a good answer lol)

napolitana869
07-10-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm a big fan of adoption. There are a lot of good kids out there who arent going to get all the love they need because no one was there for them. If you and your husband are even slightly open to the idea I think you should look into it further.

Dro_Princess
07-11-2007, 04:07 AM
I'm a big fan of adoption. There are a lot of good kids out there who arent going to get all the love they need because no one was there for them. If you and your husband are even slightly open to the idea I think you should look into it further.

Adoption will always be a option, and I would love to adopt and have my own children as well. Having a biological child means a lot to my husband. He is a only child and grand child. His ants and uncles never had children of there own. He wants to carry on the family name. If we cant have one of our own his family blood line will end with him.

I think its starting to get to him, he is now starting to blame him self for me not being able to get pregnant. I keep telling him that it has nothing to do with him its all has to do with my malfunctioning ovaries, and whacked out hormones. Infertility is something that can take a toll on a couple.

birdgirl73
07-11-2007, 06:48 AM
It definitely does take a toll. For me, not being able to successfully carry a second pregnancy to term and having miscarriage after miscarriage was very rough, and it was rough on our marriage for a time. Such heartbreak.

If I heard of a young teenaged couple who might be facing a pregnancy and could, with luck, be encouraged to do right by that child and give him/her to a qualified family, are you yet to the point, Dro, where I might be able to say "I might know someone who you should consider"? I think I may have a distant lead on somebody I could say that to here in Texas. But you and Mr. Dro need to have some heart-to-heart discussions about that long before I get so presumptious. Can you tell I am just dying to put a baby into your arms??

I'm going to move this thread into parenting, if that's OK with you, sweetie. The other thing I wanted to tell you is that, for many couples, negotiating the adoption process is as emotionally challenging as the monthly disappointments in fertility. Hopes go up and then are dashed in that world, too, as you probably can guess.

da dubs
07-11-2007, 04:39 PM
hiya

let me start by saying that i,m in the very lucky position of being a dad to 3wonderfull boys,, but befor they came along we were told it was going very hard for my wife to carry full term,,this broke both of our hearts at the tine

but we have a saying in ireland,,that god has spoken befor any doctor,,

we never gave up trying,and low and behold our first boy came alond,within a year along came our second little man,4years later we had our last fella,

what i,m trying to say to you is dont give up trying,and enjoying trying..
i firmly belive in positive thinking,and i will think positive thoughts for you..

hope all goes well for you..:) :hippy:

Dro_Princess
07-11-2007, 07:14 PM
It definitely does take a toll. For me, not being able to successfully carry a second pregnancy to term and having miscarriage after miscarriage was very rough, and it was rough on our marriage for a time. Such heartbreak.

If I heard of a young teenaged couple who might be facing a pregnancy and could, with luck, be encouraged to do right by that child and give him/her to a qualified family, are you yet to the point, Dro, where I might be able to say "I might know someone who you should consider"? I think I may have a distant lead on somebody I could say that to here in Texas. But you and Mr. Dro need to have some heart-to-heart discussions about that long before I get so presumptious. Can you tell I am just dying to put a baby into your arms??

I'm going to move this thread into parenting, if that's OK with you, sweetie. The other thing I wanted to tell you is that, for many couples, negotiating the adoption process is as emotionally challenging as the monthly disappointments in fertility. Hopes go up and then are dashed in that world, too, as you probably can guess.

Thanks a lot BG Ill have a chat with him, and see what he says. I really appreciate the thought a lot and it is something that is always an option and something that I would want to do even if we have our own children.

Thanks a lot for all of your encouraging words everyone. It can really make me feel like shit when I think its my fault about our inability to conceive. But you guys make me feel a lot better about the situation. I love my cann.com family.

nibbler
07-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Hi ye Poor you....

I was told 10 years ago that I would never have children but here I am ten years later the proud exhausted parent of three boys. When they told me I cried I never particularly wanted kids but to have the choice taken away was awful.

Everywhere i went I seen pregnant women. But them I let go of anxiousness and gave myself over to fath if not children what else!!!!
Then on the morning of a series of more tests they decided to do a pregancy test and it was positive.

Now I have three fabulous boys aged 8,7,3 Kaelib, Max and Noah
Keep the faith

Dro_Princess
07-13-2007, 02:36 AM
That's great nibbler. I love hearing stories like that, gives me some relief of my stress and tension. I seem to notice pregnant women a lot more too . But I guess its like when you buy a new car and then you see all kinds of them just like yours.